Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

Welp just finished up. I got @Ice Dragon's Ninian for like the 8th time today. I absolutely love her, but Julia doesn't actually count as a dragon for some reason, so fortify dragons didn't do anything. Weird I know.

I ended up in the top 5k in team and top 10k total do not too bad on the feather haul, though I would've traded them all for a win. 

Male Corrin doesn't count as a manakete, even though female does.

My FE4 memory is fuzzy, Julia doesn't have manakete powers, does she?

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

In this case, I think the reaction caused wouldn't be dangerous...but still monumental. The first male victory in the guantlet and against Tharja as well. It'd be like Robin finally getting the opportunity to shake off his number one fangirl stalker and move on with his life.

It seems the Robin fans are putting forth the effort so far.  I guess I'll have to make my decision soon.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

My FE4 memory is fuzzy, Julia doesn't have manakete powers, does she?

Of course not. There aren't even any manaketes on Jugdral at all.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Got his Ninian for my very last fight for our divine empress. Reinhardt isn't a dragon too, I've just realised.

I'm rank 2,385 with 576,800 points in team Julia, rank 4,430 with 792,500 points overall.

Man, that's almost double my total score(granted I still have 900 flags un-spent). Just goes to show how much of a difference all the extra 3x multipliers makes.

His name comes second
But don’t be fooled
Badmouth this man
And you’ll get schooled!

He’ll send your head spinning
With his raven spell
He can soar the air
With his dragon-powered squall

With him on your side
You’re sure to find
The many golden opportunities
The battlefield finds!

Spoiler

Also, the line Tharja was suited for was in the third verse...

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Maybe we can get a manakete gauntlet next time...though Tiki would probably carry it.

That'd be cool, but they'll need to add some more to the game first, which I doubt will happen any time soon. If they go for a class/movement type theme again I'd guess cavalry could be the next choice.

Edited by Alkaid

Spent 200 feathers in the last hour even though it don't mean a goddamn thing. Oh well.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Maybe we can get a manakete gauntlet next time...though Tiki would probably carry it.

Though the quest is would it be Awakening Tiki or loli Mystery Tiki. :p

My score and ranking in this round is really bad. But I didn't really play very much this round and I actually have 1,460 flags still left. (Collected all the flags I could get, too.) I wonder what'll happen if I spend all of these in the final round?

When the first voting gauntlet was a thing, I enjoyed playing matches and putting in effort. But now it feels like a chore. The second one didn't have me all that hyped up either.

Just now, Alkaid said:

That'd be cool, but they'll need to add some more to the game first, which I doubt. If they go for a class/movement type theme again I'd guess cavalry could be the next choice.

Infantry gauntlet!

Just now, Alkaid said:

That'd be cool, but they'll need to add some more to the game first, which I doubt. If they go for a class/movement type theme again I'd guess cavalry could be the next choice.

Christmas cav gauntlet FTW! Get Sain/Kent and Oscar/Kieran or whoever and let's make this thing happen!

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Hate to burst your bubble but there aren't enough manaketes for a gauntlet (yet)

Just now, Sunwoo said:

My score and ranking in this round is really bad. But I didn't really play very much this round and I actually have 1,460 flags still left. (Collected all the flags I could get, too.) I wonder what'll happen if I spend all of these in the final round?

When the first voting gauntlet was a thing, I enjoyed playing matches and putting in effort. But now it feels like a chore. The second one didn't have me all that hyped up either.

Kind of the same here. I went all in on the last one and was in the top 5k total rank and top 1k of Camilla's team. I think I exhausted myself after that, so this time I wasn't nearly as anal about battling as much as I could. That plus hardly any 3x multipliers for team Tharja means my score sucks.

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Spent 200 feathers in the last hour even though it don't mean a goddamn thing. Oh well.

Though the quest is would it be Awakening Tiki or loli Mystery Tiki. :p

All Tiki gauntlet.  Egg Tiki, Baby Tiki, Mystery Tiki, Coma Tiki, Awakening Tiki, Mid-life Crisis Tiki, Old Tiki, Dead Tiki

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

The first gauntlet, I was mostly excited.  The second one, not so much, since my favorite Peg/Wyvern Knights weren't even options.  This third one has been fun, but Leo's one of my favorite guys.

Final score of 863,500 for Team Julia, currently ranked 93 but likely to drop. 934,560 total for both rounds with 220 flags remaining for some other doofus team, currently at 1362 overall.

Was fun. I'll miss ya, kid.

(this is where I realize I have no fancy Julia art or anything)

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

All Tiki gauntlet.  Egg Tiki, Baby Tiki, Mystery Tiki, Coma Tiki, Awakening Tiki, Mid-life Crisis Tiki, Old Tiki, Dead Tiki

The first gauntlet, I was mostly excited.  The second one, not so much, since my favorite Peg/Wyvern Knights weren't even options.  This third one has been fun, but Leo's one of my favorite guys.

What, no angsty teenage Tiki?

It was good to at least see Leo winning one of the fights. Btw, this was my last fight for Leo:

tumblr_oq11id9csM1rql8cco2_250.png

It looks that Robin want me in his team

I'm not sure if it will update again, but I finished rank 414 on Team Leo.  I mostly used Flags during the bonus, but at the end I used the rest so I wouldn't have any leftover.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

What, no angsty teenage Tiki?

Her teenage years were spent sleeping, sounds a bit like me at times.

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

It was good to at least see Leo winning one of the fights. Btw, this was my last fight for Leo:

tumblr_oq11id9csM1rql8cco2_250.png

It looks that Robin want me in his team

Hey, is that my Ursula?

While I liked backing Alfonse, Eirika, Tsubaki, and Sanaki in the gauntlets I don't really see the point in getting hyped up anymore. If the character I'm supporting isn't the "shoo-in winner", then they're going to lose at some point. If I'm actually supporting someone who is likely to win the gauntlet, then they'll win. There's no intrigue, nothing interesting. I'm getting to the point where I'm just like, "just give me the orbs and feathers, I'm going to hit up a summon".

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Awakening Anna all the way.

Silly monkey, fates Anna is the one you should support

I also just realised that there is no gauntlet or arena until 5 this will be boring

Edited by Mackc2

Update: I finished at rank 382 for Team Leo.  No win feathers, so it looks like the expected happened.