Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, im literally so nervous. I will support my boi no matter what but going against such an opponent for the final round feels so daunting. i know its just a game but still ;;;

2 minutes ago, Doof said:

hahaha, im literally so nervous. I will support my boi no matter what but going against such an opponent for the final round feels so daunting. i know its just a game but still ;;;

WE SHALL DO IT BOIIS! WE SHALL MAKE HISTORY AND HAVE A HUSBANDO AS THE GAME'S FIRST CHAMPION OF THE GAUNTLET!

Edited by Tyxant
i typed something wrong lel

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

The question is, could he beat Lucina?

:lol:AHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: *sigh*, uhh no. A good chunk of him married her.

1 hour ago, Luchi said:

Well, time to join Team Robin and hopefully we'll be able to take down Tharja. Time to bring out our Reinhardts. >:)

Implying they somehow they don't have their own Julias' & Ninos'.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body and fire is my blood...

I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to life. Nor known to death.

Sorry, whenever I hear that chant I just gotta chime into it as well.

20 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

WE SHALL DO IT BOIIS! WE SHALL MAKE HISTORY AND HAVE A HUSBANDO AS THE GAME'S FIRST CHAMPION OF THE GAUNTLET!

Is it really a husbando when it's myself? So much conflict within one-self. :/

Edited by Zangetsu

1 hour ago, BANRYU said:

So. I'll be goin' Tharja next, ofc. 

Any of my buds from previous round(s) gonna be crossin' over to the dark side? @Tarilaan @komasa @Astellius @Motendra (?) @r4v1sh @Rafiel's Aria (Can't remember my other Merric teammates sorry if I forgot anyone though this thread probably moves too quick for them to notice lol... =3= ) Either way, best of luck folks!!

Anyway, on my side of things I can do Nino or someone (+Spd/-Def with LaD 2 + Desp 3 + forgetwhatassist, etiher default or ArdSac) for my leader to combat the blue menace... Kagero probably won't help too much against enemy robins and Tiki's probably worse off except as physical coverage against Hector and such haha ;; 

Sorry! I also ended up going Team Robin last round. I'm hoping to get the x3 multiplier a ton. I didn't use a single flag last round, and I'm still ranked in the top 20,000 overall because of the multiplier from the first round. Plus Robin's still a bookworm, so gotta' root for him. 

5 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Sorry! I also ended up going Team Robin last round. I'm hoping to get the x3 multiplier a ton. I didn't use a single flag last round, and I'm still ranked in the top 20,000 overall because of the multiplier from the first round. Plus Robin's still a bookworm, so gotta' root for him. 

I empathize with that, I really do. x3 Good luck yo!

So before we get the first update, I'll say once more that it appears that the higher the scores get, the less relevant the x3 bonus gets, especially if the team with it can't overtake with it within an hour.

Okay, so it's the final round. And there's an obvious favourite. But why just accept that? Because to those who fought with Julia and Leo, I say one thing: Join us! To the Leo players, let's be honest, I was nervous there's be a last rally to turn the whole lot around and it was still cool to see that fight to the end. And to the Julia players, who wouldn't have likes to see a battle between draconic hosts? So, let's grab our flags, charge for battle and tip those scales!

(Also, I have my RTomebreaker MRobin ready. Also, honestly? Hopefully this round is intense.)

14 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

:lol:AHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: *sigh*, uhh no. A good chunk of him married her.

Does he beat Lucina after he marries her?

This joke was bad even by my standards, and those are fucking low. 

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to life. Nor known to death.

Have withstood great pain to create many weapons, yet these hands will never hold anything.

Sorry, nerdyness shining through. Anyhow, time to join Robin as part of my feather optimalisation plan..., uhm, I mean, because he is better then Tharja. Time to tip the scales!

For anyone on my friend list, I'll be putting Ryoma up as my lead to counter green units, but if you want another lead let me know.

Once again, anyone on Team Robin can feel free to add me. (You might shoot me a PM or something though just to give me a heads up.) Right now, my lead is 5* Xander (with Fury and Quick Riposte. But I've been getting a lot of red and blue units in battle...and not very many green ones at all. So if anyone wants me to switch to Raven, Hector, Michalis, or Nino, let me know!

32 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Same to you. Don't hang out over in the dark side for too long though. It does things to ya'. 

Heheheh. Silly Aria... the darkness is my element. *3*

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Don't make me come over there and attempt an exorcism. I'm getting too old for that stuff!

That won't be necessary. I have control of the situation. I don't have a problem, I can stop anytime I want. 

1 minute ago, BANRYU said:

That won't be necessary. I have control of the situation. I don't have a problem, I can stop anytime I want. 

That's what she said.

1 minute ago, BANRYU said:

That's funny. I think that's exactly what's inscribed on Lyon's tombstone. 

With Julia down I've moved to team Robin and changed my team leader to the nuclear warhead called Celica.

Alternatively I have a fully decked out adult!Tiki with Fury3 and Quick Riposte

My user ID is: 9181764981

Edited by HyperBowser

Yay 3x multipliers! Finally can use these flags.

Holy shit what happened to the scores

Robin: 2,420,427,346
Tharja: 835,036,541

I mean, multiplier and all, I know, but seriously?

Edited by Sunwoo