Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

9 minutes ago, Troykv said:

And lewdly touch her body (?)

Yeah....

um........

good luck with that...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

45 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Merric is going to tear Robin to shreds. It won't even be a contest. But, in the highly unlikely event that Merric doesn't emerge victorious, I'll probably go over to Robin.

Leo vs. Robin is gonna be pretty interesting to see.

I imagine it'll be something like Leo and Ephraim in the first round of the OG gauntlet

EPH had a small lead, then it just got bigger and bigger by the moment. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Leo vs. Robin is gonna be pretty interesting to see.

I imagine it'll be something like Leo and Ephraim in the first round of the OG gauntlet

EPH had a small lead, then it just got bigger and bigger by the moment. 

I will fight for Leo until the very end, every possible time I can and I shall fight on for Lord Leo!!!!!  Maybe it will at least be like Chrom vs Ephraim

31 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I get a Julia!

She is -Atk +Spd...

But I still want to hug her! And lewdly touch her body (?)

TMI, dude... TMI...

4 hours ago, Sayyyaka said:

Robin will be my pick if Merric loses...but he won't, believe me.  Totally.

What, because green has WTA on blue? I think you're underestimating the popularity of Awakening lol. Merric ain't beating Robin, there's no way =u=

5 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Hmph, I can dream.  I hate Robin and I hate Tharja, I can only hope they're not my final round options.

Unless they start out on the same side of the brackets, they probably will be, TBH.

Enjoy your salt ~3~

Edited by BANRYU

8 hours ago, Luxian said:

Just noticed the new gauntlet was about mages when I logged in today. This is a hard one... Eeeeh, I suppose I'm going to support Robin, but I'll be cheering on Julia and Leo as well. Unless you can convince me otherwise.

Darn. I thought you were going to join team Leo. He's our hero!
I even did my toes in support of his team.

7 hours ago, Namarid said:

I'm joining team Leo now to commemorate him returning back to me

Welcome to the team. :D

Looking at the current match ups, change of plans. I will be deflecting from Leo to Henry for the first round. Then fight for Leo after after losing, with endgame being either Leo or Robin (I hope it's Leo, but wouldn't mind tipping some scales against Thraja). If Henry miraculously beats Leo for some reason, no problem, he'd have earned my loyalty anyway :D

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Darn. I thought you were going to join team Leo. He's our hero!
I even did my toes in support of his team.

Initially, I considered it because I had a hard time choosing between Robin, Julia and Leo...
Since I already have a wonderful Julia, I figured I should pull in the Male Mages Focus and side with either Leo or Robin if I draw them... else I'd stick with Julia...

So I tried to get Leo... and utterly failed....
But I got a 5* Robin instead, who I couldn't get at the launch of the game...

And I looove Robin... So I do looove Julia...
And I have no more orbs to try my chance to get Leo one more time... Yet I looove Leo too... T.T

Here my conviction flies away. Now, I just feel guilty because whoever I side with it'll means it'd give up the two others, right? IS, how cruel can you be... T.T

Please, tell me Leo will be safe! If Robin loses, I suppose I could join him... unless Julia survives... Yet, even if she survives... What a hurdle... And if ever Leo faces Robin, I hope it'll be the Chrom vs Ephraim of this gauntlet, so we can have a fair battle between two of my favorite mages... But I don't want to fight Leo... Well, at least there still until Friday for me to change my mind...Unless, it is blown beforehand...

Team Henry or Team Tharja...

Not sure how well Tharja would do because of comeback mechanics. She is 4-star +Spd/-HP so she should have an easier time securing victories.

Not sure how well I can secure victories using Henry because of his being 3-star +HP/-Atk (24 total Atk with Rauorraven); it ultimately boils down to the teammates I get during gauntlet matches. However, I can see comeback mechanics working in his favor but I have to win matches first.

Not too sure who I'm supporting; I love a lot of the Mages in this gauntlet... ;; I'm kinda salty at Leo, though; I tossed over 200 orbs at him and all I have to show for it, aside from some skill inheritance and feather fodder, is a 5* Roy (+HP/-DEF), 5* Ogma (+DEF/-RES...ruined my 4.50% chance...forever I shall hate him, and will send him back to where ever he came from the second I get a lower rarity Ogma so I can have one of every unit) aaaaand a 4* Tharja (+SPD/-RES). I also have a 3* Robin (+ATK/-DEF), which I guess is pretty good? Tharja and Robin are the only two I have, so I'm not sure if I should just side with one of them, or what...

18 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Not sure how well I can secure victories using Henry because of his being 3-star

A little trick I found last voting gauntlet is that all of your opponents LVs will be based of of the Lv of the character you bring into the fight. The leader of someone in the same army as you will be placed on your team as well and their Lv will be similar to your own, however the leader of one of your friends teams will most often be Lv 40 regardless.

I used a Lv 29 Camilla for every battle and I always had a Lv 40 unit on my team who was practically invincible. The one time I accidentally chose a Lv 9 unit I was leveling up and all of the opponents were around Lv 9 but I still had a Lv 40 on my team.

Basically, use low leveled versions of characters to guarantee wins.

Just now, Hawk King said:

A little trick I found last voting gauntlet is that all of your opponents LVs will be based of of the Lv of the character you bring into the fight. The leader of someone in the same army as you will be placed on your team as well and their Lv will be similar to your own, however the leader of one of your friends teams will most often be Lv 40 regardless.

I used a Lv 29 Camilla for every battle and I always had a Lv 40 unit on my team who was practically invincible. The one time I accidentally chose a Lv 9 unit I was leveling up and all of the opponents were around Lv 9 but I still had a Lv 40 on my team.

Basically, use low leveled versions of characters to guarantee wins.

Problem is that Henry is lv. 40 and has only 24 Atk with Rauorraven equipped.

10 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

I'm not sure if I should just side with one of them, or what...

28 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Team Henry or Team Tharja...

@Arcanite In case you're still undecided 

The-Jungle-Book-GIF.gif

Coooooomee, deeeeflect........join... Heeeeennnry.  sssssss

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Problem is that Henry is lv. 40 and has only 24 Atk with Rauorraven equipped.

My point was that you should use a Lv 1 Henry if you have one.

Letting the triple points count towards your personal total makes things really difficult for an optimized feather income, but I guess I now have an approach I intend to follow, which unfortunately is dependent on Sanaki vs Julia, of which I only have one of the units. Since I can't properly predict anything with the new system, I just decided to only care a bit this time. If it doesn't work, I'm sure the next gauntlet will have new rules, once again. Heck, maybe one day I'll just support the character I actually like the most, ha!

3 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

My point was that you should use a Lv 1 Henry if you have one.

If I had another Henry, would I be training up a +HP/-Atk one knowing that he would only cap at 24 Atk?

4 minutes ago, Luna of Dragonblood said:

XD If I had a good Henry, maybe...I do like his character very much, but the three I have are either -ATK or -SPD ._.;;;

You don't need a good Henry, you need good friends. Let the Lvl 1 Henry suck on his thumbs in the corner while your, let's say, friend's Lvl 40 Hector stands in the middle of the map, while everyone suicides on him.

9 minutes ago, komasa said:

@Arcanite In case you're still undecided 

The-Jungle-Book-GIF.gif

Coooooomee, deeeeflect........join... Heeeeennnry.  sssssss

This goes hand in hand with my sig XD

I do have 2 Henrys though...........

You actually just turned Henry from a "no" into a "consideration" LOL

Spoiler

Now I want to watch Jungle Book 

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

If I had another Henry, would I be training up a +HP/-Atk one knowing that he would only cap at 24 Atk?

LOL, good point. He is complete trash. Even a 5* +atk with the Rauorraven+ only hits 37 Atk.

1 minute ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

You don't need a good Henry, you need good friends. Let the Lvl 1 Henry suck on his thumbs in the corner while your, let's say, friend's Lvl 40 Hector stands in the middle of the map, while everyone suicides on him.

He only has that one Henry.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Hmmm...I'll see if any of my friends are going team Henry XD Having him just sit there while another unit cleans up the map be pretty funny, though, I must admit...

7 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

I quoted @Luna of Dragonblood , not @Roflolxp54 , and she said, she has three. I'm therefore assuming not all of them are Lvl 40.

Mm, you're correct on that assumption; they're all level 1, actually. Since their spread's not too great, I opted to not train any of them up...