Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

5 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I wouldn't mind Leo, considering I don't have him.

5 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Yeah, but @Rezzy does, and I assume she doesn't want to go into fights with two Leos.

Noted, though.  

5 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Fair.

@Rezzy did I add you yet? 

I did promise Arcanite they could pick my lead if they joined Team Leo, but if they don't I'm open to suggestions.  I don't think you get bonus points unless Leo is your own unit, though.

If anyone on Team Leo wants to add me, please PM me your friend code, and I'll try to make room by clearing some of the more inactive folks on my friend list.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone joining team Julia will needs/wants a friend who will be running either a Linde* or Reinhardt** lead, feel free to send a friend request or PM me your code. I'm not really sure which of the two I'm going to set up yet, kinda leaning towards Linde. Also thinking about Azura, like I did last gauntlet, but idk if I want to put a heavily merged character on my defense team.

*Linde: +1, +Spd/-Res, Blárblade+/Life and Death 3/Desperation 3 variant

**Reinhardt: +2, +Atk/-Spd, Death Blow 3 "variant"

Edit: I have been swayed to the ways of Horse Power.

Edit 2: Update for Reinhardt's projected set.

Edited by LordFrigid

6 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I wouldn't mind Leo, considering I don't have him.

I wouldn't mind making my leader my Awesome Leo with Glacies.  Anyone who wants to add me, just let me know so I don't think you are a random person.

My 5* lvl 40&^ include Leo, Takumi, Bunny!Chrom, Corrin, Camilla, Ninian, Oboro(I'm still perfecting her so not going to use her till i have all the skill inheritance) I can get a Cordelia, Reinhart, Sharena, Lynn, Lucina, Merric, Young!Tiki, up to lvl 40 if someone really wants to use them, but they are hanging out in the 30s right now.

My friend code is 2667371554 just let me know if you want to add me.

28 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

So....seriously, are there any other Robin supporters, or did they jump ship?

I'm planning to support him next if Julia goes down. 

If they're both out, well...

Guess I'll have to pull on the banner since I don't particularly want to side with Tharja (even though I have a 5* +Spd Tharja). 

Even if its a futile struggle, I will go down with Robin and I will support him all the way. We'll give Tharja what's what or die trying! The latter is gonna be the most likely option honestly...

I dunno if I should lead with Robin or Azura, tho. Azura can eat Tharja for breakfast, along with Leo, Henry and Sanaki.... but Robin....

Anyone on Team Linde (round 1) or Team Julia (round 2, if Linde and Sanaki both lose) want to be friends? I already have @Falcom on Team Linde and @MaskedAmpharos on Team Julia (I don't remember who anyone else on my friends list is supporting).

I'll let you guys decide who you want as my rep (basically anyone on my main defense team or armor team):

Zephiel [=] (Eckesachs, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Ward Armor)
+1 Gwendolyn [+Atk, -Spd] (Killer Lance+, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Ward Armor)
+6 Sheena [+Atk, -Spd] (Killer Axe+, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Ward Armor / Goad Armor)
Hector [TBD] (TBD)
+10 Ninian [+Spd, -Res] (Lightning Breath+, Dance, (blank), Triangle Adept 3, Escape Route 3, Fortify Dragons, S HP +3)
+10 Nowi [+Atk, -Res] (Lightning Breath+, Rally Def, New Moon, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Fortify Dragons, S Attack +1)
+4 Reinhardt [+Atk, -Spd] (Dire Thunder, Reposition, Blazing Thunder, Death Blow 3, Vantage 3, Hone Cavalry)
+4 Olwen [+Atk, -Def] (Dire Thunder, Ardent Sacrifice, Draconic Aura, Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Hone Cavalry)

EDIT: Feel free to PM me with FC, team, and current rep (in case I fat finger the keyboard).

Edited by Ice Dragon

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Anyone on Team Linde (round 1) or Team Julia (round 2, if Linde and Sanaki both lose) want to be friends? I already have @Falcom on Team Linde and @MaskedAmpharos on Team Julia (I don't remember who anyone else on my friends list is supporting).

I'll let you guys decide who you want as my rep (basically anyone on my main defense team or armor team):

Zephiel [=] (Eckesachs, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Ward Armor)
+1 Gwendolyn [+Atk, -Spd] (Killer Lance+, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Ward Armor)
+6 Sheena [+Atk, -Spd] (Killer Axe+, Swap, Bonfire, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Ward Armor / Goad Armor)
Hector [TBD] (TBD)
+10 Ninian [+Spd, -Res] (Lightning Breath+, Dance, (blank), Triangle Adept 3, Escape Route 3, Fortify Dragons, S HP +3)
+10 Nowi [+Atk, -Res] (Lightning Breath+, Rally Def, New Moon, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Fortify Dragons, S Attack +1)
+4 Reinhardt [+Atk, -Spd] (Dire Thunder, Reposition, Blazing Thunder, Death Blow 3, Vantage 3, Hone Cavalry)
+4 Olwen [+Atk, -Def] (Dire Thunder, Ardent Sacrifice, Draconic Aura, Life and Death 3, Desperation 3, Hone Cavalry)

...I don't remember, do I have you? I know I picked up a few Serenes regulars during the last gauntlet, but I don't think I got you.

My tactician name's Bethany. As for rep... Julia/Sanaki will be up against a blue tome and a red tome (or two red tomes), so I'm reckoning on Nowi or Ninian.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...I don't remember, do I have you? I know I picked up a few Serenes regulars during the last gauntlet, but I don't think I got you.

My tactician name's Bethany. As for rep... Julia/Sanaki will be up against a blue tome and a red tome (or two red tomes), so I'm reckoning on Nowi or Ninian.

Unless you are secretly @Troykv (don't remember who you're supporting) or @immatx (Julia, I believe), I don't have you on my list. PM me or post FC?

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hector [TBD] (TBD)

Oh...that's your Defense team (guessing the bottom 4)? Did not realize that.

I'm up for it, Team Julia here. Code is in my signature, or I can PM it to you, if you have signatures turned off or something similar.

Anyone on Team Merric want to be friends? My ID is 8608857766. If Merric loses, I'll probably join Sanaki, and then Robin. Let me know if you're interested. Cherche, Azura, Ike, Reinhardt, Sharena, and adult Tiki are some of the people with sufficient SI that I can put out in front. Let me know!

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Unless you are secretly @Troykv (don't remember who you're supporting) or @immatx (Julia, I believe), I don't have you on my list. PM me or post FC?

I'll support Julia in the First Round... then will depends of if she wins against Sanaki.

If anyone in team Sanaki needs a good green unit to deal with all those blue assasins running around, I have a Nino and Hector ready (also other colors if someone needs it). Friend code is 9221424579.

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I did promise Arcanite they could pick my lead if they joined Team Leo, but if they don't I'm open to suggestions.  I don't think you get bonus points unless Leo is your own unit, though.

If anyone on Team Leo wants to add me, please PM me your friend code, and I'll try to make room by clearing some of the more inactive folks on my friend list.

I was asking after who I should make my own leader, I was thinking Cecilia since Leo people will likely get use out of Hone Cavs + Blue/Grey countering.

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hector [TBD] (TBD)

Ultimately up to you. But Nowi or Ninian would be good. More than sure that everyone either has Robin or Reinhardt. And I have issues trying to utilize Armors effectively.

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I was asking after who I should make my own leader, I was thinking Cecilia since Leo people will likely get use out of Hone Cavs + Blue/Grey countering.

Cecilia could be nice, if you've got the Hone on her.

Going team Tharja because I'm petty and like winning. If anyone else is doing the same, feel free to ad me "0240874974". I'll most likely have Clair set as my leader just because she has the highest Res out of my 5*s, although I might change it to someone else if she ends up not holding up well against what people are using.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Cecilia could be nice, if you've got the Hone on her.

Yeah, Cecilia has Hone Cavalry, and is a Lv 40 5*.  I'll put her as my lead just before the Gauntlet starts then!

12 hours ago, Troykv said:

I'll support Julia in the First Round... then will depends of if she wins against Sanaki.

Yes! More people for team Julia :)

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Team Julia, feel free to add 2511325170. I'll be sure to purge some positions in my friend list for you :)

Can't remember if I have you yet, I'll have to check. If not I'll send a friend request.