Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

41 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

If Lissa's slow point bleed continues as is against Priscilla, there's not going to be another multiplier. We'll end up somewhere around 9 billion total with Priscilla leading by ~435 million.

38 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

TEAM LISSA

WE MUST HALT OUR FLAG LAUNCHERS

LET PRISCILLA THINK SHE HAS THE VICTORY, AND AT THE LAST MINUTE, WE SHALL CRUSH HER WITH THE POWER OF GRAVITY!

YOU'RE JUST A STAIN!

I accidentally bad mathed this and forgot to take into account the deficit. The current rate will let Priscilla win by 285 million instead. >.>

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

You mean:" We've got Armads, We've got Durandal, We've hot Reifleche. Right? Because that's obviously Lyn's signature weapon...

If she has an S in bows, she's awesome with the Rienfleche! We'll snipe their Falchions before they even get close...

16 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

well dang this is stinky. Lissa needs to mosey on ahead a little faster there..

edit: i thought Lissa was gaining points faster, is that not true? i've been busy so i haven't been keeping a close eye on the scores 

Nope, we earn more per hour than Lissa does. I'm hoping that we keep going steady at the current rate, because the current trend is that we'll win and won't trigger the multiplier again.

10 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

I accidentally bad mathed this and forgot to take into account the deficit. The current rate will let Priscilla win by 285 million instead. >.>

HOW CAN WE STOP THIS TRAVESTY FROM HAPPENING!?

20 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

aw dang then...no multipliers for those of us who missed out this time around then, it seems. ah well, guess i'll just hoard most of these flags for the final round.

Except I have no real allegiances to Elise or Priscilla due to my no Fates policy and team Priscilla hasn't exactly been endearing themselves to me.

Finally, Lachesis has the multiplier!

I'm glad the points show up in blue to get your attention when there's a multiplier. I've had a lot of times when I was about to just automatically hit 1x but caught it because of that.

So from what I've heard, I slept through all of Priscilla's multipliers and we're not predicted to get another before the round ends. RIP my score and rank

Edited by Korath88

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Except I have no real allegiances to Elise or Priscilla due to my no Fates policy and team Priscilla hasn't exactly been endearing themselves to me.

i'm pretty ambivalent about all the choices as well to be frank, but FE7 is one of my fav games and Priss was my second 5* pull and has done a lot for me. but if Lucius or Serra were in here..i'd be on that like mad. feel free to join us though! i'll be endearing to you over here, on behalf of Team Priscilla ;)

3 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

i'm pretty ambivalent about all the choices as well to be frank, but FE7 is one of my fav games and Priss was my second 5* pull and has done a lot for me. but if Lucius or Serra were in here..i'd be on that like mad. feel free to join us though! i'll be endearing to you over here, on behalf of Team Priscilla ;)

Well, I easily would have joined Priscilla had I not come to this thread. I don't remember much about her other than I paired her with what's his face (Erk or something), but I have a positive impression and I used her which is about the epitome of my good feelings towards most of the older characters.

Oh well, at least if Lissa loses I don't have to promote her...though I still need a character to promote.

11 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, I easily would have joined Priscilla had I not come to this thread. I don't remember much about her other than I paired her with what's his face (Erk or something), but I have a positive impression and I used her which is about the epitome of my good feelings towards most of the older characters.

Oh well, at least if Lissa loses I don't have to promote her...though I still need a character to promote.

oy, you're not taking the things people say here to heart are you? it's all playful competition i hope, though i think a few may be salting. (yep it's Erk lol)

pff..are you the one that has like 47,000 feathers sitting around? i wish i could hoard like that..though i don't regret my decisions..i'm sure you'll know who to promote when the time comes.

edit: also we both live in GA neato

Edited by wizzard of soz

9 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

oy, you're not taking the things people say here to heart are you? it's all playful competition i hope, though i think a few may be salting. (yep it's Erk lol)

pff..are you the one that has like 47,000 feathers sitting around? i wish i could hoard like that..though i don't regret my decisions..i'm sure you'll know who to promote when the time comes.

edit: also we both live in GA neato

Eh, it still sours the characters a bit for me. I know, I know, it shouldn't. Much like Ike and Lyn have been soured for me. I don't hate them or anything, but I enjoy them a bit less now. At least at times.

More like 87,980. I hoard a lot and grind lots of Hero Merit. Maybe I should give Bunny Lucina a blade tome or finally promote Chrom cause why not...

And, yes, another Georgian is nice.

Edited by Arthur97

4 hours ago, wizzard of soz said:

and speaking of redheads, there are a lot of redheads but not actually "orangeheads," i think. Artur and Gaius and a handful of others? none of them have freckles either )<  who am i supposed to ginger unite with in this series

People always seem to depict Kent as having red hair, but he's always been orange haired to me. I adore the orange haired guys :D Gaius, Kent and Rhys are some of my faves <3 Artur is up there, but too many others edge him out of SS, bless him. 

None have freckles, sadly... In fact, I'm not sure anybody has freckles... 

On the girl's side, there's Lethe and Lyre, who look orange to me. I always picture Lethe with freckles, but I went back and checked and she doesn't xD 

I think you're right, though. The game needs more orange... And I say this as a brunette! 

Sorry if this is a very late response. I saw an opportunity to mention Kent xD 

With regards to the gauntlet, I actually caught the multipliers for Priscilla for once :O Though I still have lots of flags to burn. Keep hoping the multipliers will reappear, but it looks like people are predicting that they won't. Darn... Hopefully I shall find more flag burning opportunities in the third round :D 

50 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I don't remember much about her other than I paired her with what's his face (Erk or something), but I have a positive impression and I used her which is about the epitome of my good feelings towards most of the older characters.

I actually played FE7 for the first time back in April, and despite the characters feeling fresh and new to me, that's how I feel, too. 

59 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

In fact, I'm not sure anybody has freckles...

Dorothy from Binding Blade does, at least in her in-game portrait.

Leif’s hair is brown. This is all that matters.

Also ifwhen Priscilla wins, it will be the second time I reach the final round after having sided with a redhead. The previous one was Minerva.

Looks like Lachesis is now in the lead thanks to the multiplier. I wonder if they'll be able to retain their boost though. 

And Priscilla is slowly creeping up, if this continues she will probably win the round for sure. 

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

People always seem to depict Kent as having red hair, but he's always been orange haired to me. I adore the orange haired guys :D Gaius, Kent and Rhys are some of my faves <3 Artur is up there, but too many others edge him out of SS, bless him. 

None have freckles, sadly... In fact, I'm not sure anybody has freckles... 

On the girl's side, there's Lethe and Lyre, who look orange to me. I always picture Lethe with freckles, but I went back and checked and she doesn't xD 

I think you're right, though. The game needs more orange... And I say this as a brunette! 

Sorry if this is a very late response. I saw an opportunity to mention Kent xD 

With regards to the gauntlet, I actually caught the multipliers for Priscilla for once :O Though I still have lots of flags to burn. Keep hoping the multipliers will reappear, but it looks like people are predicting that they won't. Darn... Hopefully I shall find more flag burning opportunities in the third round :D 

kent definitely seems to have orange hair to me~ yeah i kinda feel the same way, SS has too many great characters to me and Artur slips under the radar ;u;

in FE6 there was an archer with brown hair who had freckles, and i think that may be the only one rip...she accompanied the flirty cleric guy with purple hair? i do not remember their names because my memory sucks. 

aaah yea Lethe and Lyre! they do seem like they should have freckles..new headcanon >)

needs more orangeheads and brunettes! i feel like i'm one of the few that actually loves brown and black hair /8

52 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Eh, it still sours the characters a bit for me. I know, I know, it shouldn't. Much like Ike and Lyn have been soured for me. I don't hate them or anything, but I enjoy them a bit less now. At least at times.

More like 87,980. I hoard a lot and grind lots of Hero Merit. Maybe I should give Bunny Lucina a blade tome or finally promote Chrom cause why not...

And, yes, another Georgian is nice.

yeah i can relate a bit honestly, even though it shouldn't affect us it does kinda. 

good lord! S. Lucina with Blade Tome sounds pretty amazing. maybe get a blade team going for your defense, those are monstrous.

Dang that gap was closed in the time I left to actually do something on this vacation I'm on.  I really hate that I can't leave for long without something happening and feeling lost when I'm back. ?

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

kent definitely seems to have orange hair to me~ yeah i kinda feel the same way, SS has too many great characters to me and Artur slips under the radar ;u;

in FE6 there was an archer with brown hair who had freckles, and i think that may be the only one rip...she accompanied the flirty cleric guy with purple hair? i do not remember their names because my memory sucks. 

aaah yea Lethe and Lyre! they do seem like they should have freckles..new headcanon >)

needs more orangeheads and brunettes! i feel like i'm one of the few that actually loves brown and black hair /8

yeah i can relate a bit honestly, even though it shouldn't affect us it does kinda. 

good lord! S. Lucina with Blade Tome sounds pretty amazing. maybe get a blade team going for your defense, those are monstrous.

I already have a pretty well built Nino. Tharja is out of the question though, and I don't have any other good red mages to give her tome to.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised that Priscilla is doing so well. Of course she probably absorbed most of the Mist vote.

5 minutes ago, MiracleMuffin said:

Looks like Lachesis is now in the lead thanks to the multiplier. I wonder if they'll be able to retain their boost though. 

They won't. Elise still vastly outnumbers Lachesis so that lead will slowly disintegrate until Lachesis is back behind again. Then she'll eventually get the multiplier again and the cycle repeats itself.

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Dang that gap was closed in the time I left to actually do something on this vacation I'm on.  I really hate that I can't leave for long without something happening and feeling lost when I'm back. ?

No worries

We got the multiplier and they only closed the gap just now so you didn't miss much hee hee 

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They won't. Elise still vastly outnumbers Lachesis so that lead will slowly disintegrate until Lachesis is back behind again. Then she'll eventually get the multiplier again and the cycle repeats itself.

Can confirm. We're getting our butts kicked by the cinnamon roll no matter what we do.

Also that feeling when none of your friends are on the same team, and you're instead stuck working with healers from random players. I think I'll join @Arcanite's team (assuming that their team wins) mainly to use your op units. Please don't set Lissa as your leader by the way when I join. XD