Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Does anyone else think that Lachesis's voice actor doesn't match her artwork at all?? Her artwork looks like she is 12 and her VA sounds like 30. I like the VA. The artwork should have been more mature looking to match.

Retreading ground as old as Lach herself there.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Um, your signature is...off.

Yes, I've noticed the same thing with some other sigs here.  I'm not sure if it's on SF's end, the pic hosting site, or my computer's.  I'll check it out tomorrow, if the problem hasn't resolved itself by then.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You've never experienced Frozen until you've been in the same house as a 2-year-old chain watching it a dozen times in one day.

Reminds me of my mom and Wreck it Ralph

I don't know why she liked it so much, but for some reason she watched it before she went to bed for about 2 weeks

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You've never experienced Frozen until you've been in the same house as a 2-year-old chain watching it a dozen times in one day.

Well I'm not a 2 year old and I love to watch it.  I get yelled at to turn it off the moment I start singing off key, which is as soon as I open my mouth.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Well I'm not a 2 year old and I love to watch it.  I get yelled at to turn it off the moment I start singing off key, which is as soon as I open my mouth.

But I'm sure you can type it on key! Or at least with keys... Let it go, let it go~

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Reminds me of my mom and Wreck it Ralph

I don't know why she liked it so much, but for some reason she watched it before she went to bed for about 2 weeks

Now I wonder if your mom is closer to my age than I am to you.

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

Don't worry, I can't sing at all, which is a shame, since most of the rest of my family can.

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know what it is about that movie but Disney definitely tapped into toddlers' heads there

Everyone on this thread says that Priscilla is beating Lissa...

but every time I check the app Lissa is winning by at least 200k points or more

And I've been on the app all day

is my game glitched

5 minutes ago, Doof said:

is my game glitched

Just woke up, and no, Lissa is leading for me, too.

Yes, yes I checked Heroes as soon as I woke up. Shut up, I want to do something fun before work!

4 minutes ago, Doof said:

is my game glitched

Right now Lissa is only winning by 18 million.

I think the thing is that Priscilla is getting more than Lissa every hour and it isn't enough to ever give Lissa the bonus again so ergo Priscilla will win.

4 minutes ago, Doof said:

is my game glitched

Lissa is only ahead by 20 million right now, and is slowly losing the lead. At the current rate, Priscilla will gain the lead before the round ends, but only a small lead, thus preventing Lissa from getting the multiplier 

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

Right now Lissa is only winning by 18 million.

I think the thing is that Priscilla is getting more than Lissa every hour and it isn't enough to ever give Lissa the bonus again so ergo Priscilla will win.

I wonder... the difference has always been the same for me when I open the app...

Guess I better keep pushing for Team Lissa then! A last minute upset would be quite upsetting :p

2 minutes ago, Doof said:

is my game glitched

Did you just leave the game on the gauntlet screen? Because you need to exit the gauntlet and re-enter for scores to update. The 200k lead was from earlier, and has been decreasing ever since.

Most people are saying that in the future tense, because the trend is that Priscilla has been steadily cutting Lissa's lead, and will likely pass her in the next couple hours. Priscilla's gains are modest enough that it's unlikely Lissa will get the multiplier again.

2 minutes ago, Doof said:

Guess I better keep pushing for Team Lissa then! A last minute upset would be quite upsetting :p

There is nothing to push for. Lissa only currently has the lead because of the last time she had a bonus. In the next 1-2 hours Priscilla will slowly take the lead and slowly pull away, never looking back.

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Did you just leave the game on the gauntlet screen? Because you need to exit the gauntlet and re-enter for scores to update. The 200k lead was from earlier, and has been decreasing ever since.

Most people are saying that in the future tense, because the trend is that Priscilla has been steadily cutting Lissa's lead, and will likely pass her in the next couple hours. Priscilla's gains are modest enough that it's unlikely Lissa will get the multiplier again.

Oh no, as soon as I do my battle I exit out so I can work on the flag quests and Lissa has never been in the disadvantage except in the morning for me. Sure, the lead has gotten smaller but I don't see how Priscilla will win unless the troubadour's fans don't sleep and vote while the Lissa fans sleep.

i

i just jinxed it didnt i

Just now, Doof said:

Oh no, as soon as I do my battle I exit out so I can work on the flag quests and Lissa has never been in the disadvantage except in the morning for me. Sure, the lead has gotten smaller but I don't see how Priscilla will win unless the troubadour's fans don't sleep and vote while the Lissa fans sleep.

i

i just jinxed it didnt i

Because Priscilla steadily gains about 15 million more votes than Lissa per hour, so the trend from the past 10+ hours indicates this pattern is likely to continue. Since Priscilla is gaining more per hour, she'll eventually pass Lissa, and Lissa won't be able to make up the difference because Priscilla's vote count grows faster than Lissa's. Lissa emerged with the lead because of the multiplier, so she needs that again if she wants to retake the lead once it's lost.

156b28e380.png

Looking at the sudden dip towards Priscilla in the last hour, I speculate that the Americans are heavy Lissa fans.

Of course at this rate, it's a double-edged sword for Priscilla. If Lissa gets another bonus hour, she will be sure to win unless Priscilla's army can pull a bunch of points from nowhere.

2 minutes ago, Raven said:

156b28e380.png

Looking at the sudden dip towards Priscilla in the last hour, I speculate that the Americans are heavy Lissa fans.

Of course at this rate, it's a double-edged sword for Priscilla. If Lissa gets another bonus hour, she will be sure to win unless Priscilla's army can pull a bunch of points from nowhere.

Keep in mind that at the current rate, Lissa will need to be losing by about 600-700 million in order to get the multiplier. I honestly doubt that's going to happen, especially since some Lissa fans will drop flags the moment Priscilla gains the lead.