Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Well I've spent this entire round stockpiling my flags to dump on hopefully a high score in the final round. RIP team Lissa it was a good if brief run, and I'm going to attribute finally summoning Chrom as reward for backing his sister. Hooray! 

I'll be at work for the end of this round so I guess I'll at least have the inevitable chaos to look forward to getting caught up on on the bus ride home. 

Ironically, I pulled a Raven.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm making a last ditch effort to get Lissa into the semifinals. If nothing else, I'll get more feathers out of it.

You get free stuff just for participating though, right? Might as well burn all of my flags now, seeing as I won't care about the outcome of the final if Lissa isn't there.

6 minutes ago, Thane said:

I'm making a last ditch effort to get Lissa into the semifinals. If nothing else, I'll get more feathers out of it.

You mean the finals? Lissa's already at the semifinals!

1 hour ago, Thane said:

I've played through the game but...what does she even do? Besides being Raven's sister?

She's quite sweet in the game, and her support conversations are endearing while also being a bit tragic. IIRC, Erk is the only love interest who can actually end up together with her. I found the conversations with her brother to be rather amusing, given how serious she seems, and how seriously she appears to take something totally ridiculous.

Besides that, she's a troubadour, and troubadours are awesome!

1 hour ago, Thane said:

Can't I just shout cheesy anime clichés and turn the tide at the very last minute?

You can try! Maybe something like, "For her sake, I will not fail!"

Bonus points to whoever gets the reference!

59 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Ironically, I pulled a Raven.

Surely it is a provident sign!

15 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Surely it is a provident sign!

Yuck

PEOPLE OF TEAM LISSA

THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE SAVING YOUR FLAGS

BE READY TO SPAM THEM BEFORE THE FINAL HOUR! 

THE END IS NIGH!!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Edited by Arcanite

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

PEOPLE OF TEAM LISSA

THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE ACING YOUR FLAGS

BE READY TO SPAM THEM BEFORE THE FINAL HOUR! 

THE END IS NIGH!!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Hmm...staying up until the early morning for Lissa's sake, or wonderful, wonderful sleep...damn, I was not made to make these kinds of decisions.

7 minutes ago, Thane said:

Hmm...staying up until the early morning for Lissa's sake, or wonderful, wonderful sleep...damn, I was not made to make these kinds of decisions.

YOU DO IT FOR LISSA~

CHALLENGE YOUR FATE!

6 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Your end is nigh.

Psh,

What a loser!

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

So does anyone know whether or not if Lachesis is likely to get the multiplier one last time and screw Elise out of her victory at the rate that the scoring is going?

At the rate it's going, Lachesis will barely miss out on the multiplier. Elise has been gaining a little under 100 mil points per hour on Lachesis, and the difference is currently about 600 mil. She would now need to be 1.2 billion points behind for the multiplier, probably 1.3 by the end of the round, and with only 6 hours remaining (so 5 for the last chance at a multiplier), she'll miss out as long as team Elise keeps calm and doesn't suddenly start using up flags.

Edited by Bartozio

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

So does anyone know whether or not if Lachesis is likely to get the multiplier one last time and screw Elise out of her victory at the rate that the scoring is going?

At the current rate, it's not happening. Lachesis needs to increase her deficit by about 600 million in 5 hours to get a multiplier in the final hour, and her deficit is increasing by only 90 million per hour.

Recommendation to Team Elise: Don't spend feathers flags until the final hour.

Edited by Ice Dragon

8 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

At the rate it's going, Lachesis will barely miss out on the multiplier. Elise has been gaining a little under 100 mil points per hour on Lachesis, and the difference is currently about 600 mil. She would now need to be 1.2 billion points behind for the multiplier, probably 1.3 by the end of the round, and with only 6 hours remaining (so 5 for the last chance at a multiplier), she'll miss out as long as team Elise keeps calm and doesn't suddenly start using up flags.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

At the current rate, it's not happening. Lachesis needs to increase her deficit by about 600 million in 5 hours to get a multiplier in the final hour, and her deficit is increasing by only 90 million per hour.

Recommendation to Team Elise: Don't spend feathers until the final hour.

Thanks guys. I wasn't planning on using any flags at this point anyways that and the fact that'll be at work for the next three hours anyways.

Edited by Tybrosion

So, here I'm currently sitting like over 1000 flags at the moment, might burn some in the final hour for Pris.

I am mostly saving them for if/when Priscilla goes against Elise. 

Edited by MiracleMuffin

21 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Ah, the feather flags... It's become a sacred gauntlet tradition at this point!

Dunno what you're talking about. It clearly says "flags" in my post. And my edit was clearly before your post.

3 minutes ago, MiracleMuffin said:

Priscilla. 

Is it possible for Team Lissa to get a multiplier still? What are the scores currently?

51 minutes ago, Thane said:

Sleep, and be ready for the multiplier tug-of-war in about 9 hours. 

I'll have close to 3,000 flags to use in the final round, but I wonder how many multiplier rounds Priscilla will actually get.  I'm contemplating skipping the first one, since I work tomorrow and getting up at 4 AM is...rough, to say the least.

Ergh, Team Elise is spending too many flags. The deficit grew by 107 million in the past hour. Still below the 130 million or so that Team Lachesis needs per hour to get the last hour multiplier, but it's still a bit worrisome.

I'm not doing Gauntlet runs at all at this point (and haven't been for the past 2 hours).