Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

To be fully honest, I've never viewed the victory reward as being good enough to bandwagon for in the first place. I mean, it's a rather pitiful amount of feathers. Only 1500, which isn't even enough to upgrade a 3* character.

If it was bigger than that, it'd be more tempting to bandwagon...though in the end I still prefer going with my favorite.

I agree that they aren't big at all right now. It's only the scarcity of feathers that make it seem bigger. It would take like a prize of 8 orbs and 8,000 more feathers to sway me. Maybe.. Probably...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well my twin likes Lissa so by extension, I like Lissa

GO LISSA!

Lol next gauntlet will hopefully be one with a character we both like and know.  Maybe like a retainers gauntlet with Oboro. 

It's really weird to see the "Battle" option for the Gauntlet but not hit it immediately. Means I probably won't get that many feathers this gauntlet either.

Oh well, I started caring for this game a lot less recently and as long as Elise makes it to finals, I'll be happy.

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Huh. Lissa actually closed the lead by a bit. It's only a very small decrease though, so it shouldn't be anything to worry about.

heh
heh heh 
Heh heh heh 
heh heh heh heh

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

HEH HEH HEH

YOU'RE NEVER SAFE FROM THE POWER OF YLISSE!

WHAT A LOSER!

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I would be so lost if they did that.

You'd go team oboro because...

you love Oboro!

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Lol next gauntlet will hopefully be one with a character we both like and know.  Maybe like a retainers gauntlet with Oboro. 

If Oboro is in a gauntlet, I think I'd just die

Like I'd see it, and I'd just cease to exist

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XD Tbh, I totally jumped on the bandwagon for the first two gauntlets and picked Lucina and Camilla. Though to be fair, Lucina was the best choice for me, because she was the only character I actually had (well other than Sharena and Alfonse...but I didn't have any strong desire to train them up). From the second gauntlet, Camilla was in a similar situation. I liked Minerva a lot, but I couldn't pull her. (She's still one of two greens I haven't pulled. ;A; ) But for the last two gauntlets, I've been more chill with Team Merric and Team Priscilla. 

I actually like Camilla as a Unit, so I went with her from the start in that gauntlet. She helped me win the first few GHBs on Lunatic, back when I hardly had any good units. And Yeah, last gauntlet I was all in for Julia, but we know how the story ends. Who's your rep right now for Team Priscilla? I don't have many people on my friend list that's on Team Priscilla. 

Just now, Arcanite said:

heh
heh heh 
Heh heh heh 
heh heh heh heh

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

HEH HEH HEH

YOU'RE NEVER SAFE FROM THE POWER OF YLISSE!

WHAT A LOSER!

You'd go team oboro because...

you love Oboro!

I guess I could just to return the favor...and I have plenty of her.

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

You could go with one pf the Awakening trio. Inigo, Owain, Selena as their alter egos

You mean side with the traitors? Plus, Owain's outfit is ridiculous. Yes, yes, I know he's a dark mage, but Henry didn't wear that. Oh, and Selena is the alias, Severa was her real name.

Just now, Solunar said:

I actually like Camilla as a Unit, so I went with her from the start in that gauntlet. She helped me win the first few GHBs on Lunatic, back when I hardly had any good units. And Yeah, last gauntlet I was all in for Julia, but we know how the story ends. Who's your rep right now for Team Priscilla? I don't have many people on my friend list that's on Team Priscilla. 

Oh yeah! Feel free to add me! Right now it's my Distant Counter!Titania. IDK if anyone has gotten to use her. (My beau has at least. XD) I can always switch her to any number of people. But she's pretty good at killing those pesky blue mages.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That's not dying. That's despawning.

This new increasing multiplier mechanic is bad for my health. I think I'm going to have a heart attack if we win this one and it's another close call next round.

3 minutes ago, Solunar said:

If you need any more Team Priscilla friends, I got your back. I currently have Death Blow Reinhardt as my lead, but I could switch to my WoM Hector if needed.

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

#Arthur97ForTeamOboro

Assuming she gets a gauntlet of course XD

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

This new increasing multiplier mechanic is bad for my health. I think I'm going to have a heart attack if we win this one and it's another close call next round.

If this is giving you a heart attack, then I think you should see a doctor ;)

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Oh yeah! Feel free to add me! Right now it's my Distant Counter!Titania. IDK if anyone has gotten to use her. (My beau has at least. XD) I can always switch her to any number of people. But she's pretty good at killing those pesky blue mages.

Cool. Been mainly getting an Azura and Wo Dao Palla so Titania works. I currently have a 5* Camus on duty. But I can also switch him out for someone else too. 

1 minute ago, Solunar said:

Cool. Been mainly getting an Azura and Wo Dao Palla so Titania works. I currently have a 5* Camus on duty. But I can also switch him out for someone else too. 

Sweet. I most commonly get Sharena, Est, and Palla from my team mates. IDK why we get the exact same people over and over again. Not that I'm complaining. It's only a problem when I have to face a Gronnraven!Cecilia or Soren.

2 minutes ago, MiracleMuffin said:

If you need any more Team Priscilla friends, I got your back. I currently have Death Blow Reinhardt as my lead, but I could switch to my WoM Hector if needed.

Dope. I'll add you. I have a question. I have a 4* Reinhardt that's -Def/+Res and also an extra set of Death Blows. Do you Think it's worth 5*ing him and giving him death blow? 

4 minutes ago, Solunar said:

Dope. I'll add you. I have a question. I have a 4* Reinhardt that's -Def/+Res and also an extra set of Death Blows. Do you Think it's worth 5*ing him and giving him death blow? 

>Do you have horse emblem?

>Do you need a blue magic user?

>Is there anyone else that wants the feathers besides him?

>Do you have a Nino?

Important questions!

23 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm scared. I hope Team Elise knows what it's doing.

It's a very large number of people from a decently sized selection of languages. No, it doesn't know what it's doing.

24 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

You mean side with the traitors? Plus, Owain's outfit is ridiculous. Yes, yes, I know he's a dark mage, but Henry didn't wear that. Oh, and Selena is the alias, Severa was her real name.

maybe so. but then i look at Nyx, and all i can think is "equality."

edit: wow..i got them mixed up, help me

Edited by wizzard of soz

21 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Dope i know that! Its been a while since i played either since echoes and I a dumb moment and  the wrong one.  You could side with them to stat awakeningish or Oboro since she kind of looks like Lucina if you take her hair down....kinda ...it may be a stretch but it works

4 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

maybe so. but then i look at Nyx, and all i can think is "equality."

edit: wow..i got them mixed up, help me

Doesn't make it good.

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Dope i know that! Its been a while since i played either since echoes and I a dumb moment and  the wrong one.  You could side with them to stat awakeningish or Oboro since she kind of looks like Lucina if you take her hair down....kinda ...it may be a stretch but it works

Eh, Oboro's face is all wrong, but like I said, I may go with her to repay @Arcanite for going Lissa. In any case, I will only go Fates if I have no other choice...or it's a character I truly despise that they're going up against.

16 minutes ago, Solunar said:

Sweet. I also have other Heroes too - like Cleric Linde, Vantage Lucina and Takumi. So I'm willing to juggle around.

Reinhardt is still good even without an attack boon, there's a reason why him and Linde are considered the best blue mages in the meta now. The Reinhardt I have is +SPD -HP. He does wonders with Death Blow, but with Hone Calvary buffs he can be massively OP. If you plan to use him outside of Horse Emblem, a Hone Attack Partner is recommended, along with Reposition which I use. Or you can use the dancer route. Lucina is my Reinhardt buff, I always pair her next to him and he just wrecks shit thanks to Lucina's Hone Attack 3. Then I use Reposition to pull him back. Also, his weapon, Dire Thunder, hits twice. Hell, he even destroys lance users like Effie and Azura. I don't have to drag Hector to kill them anymore when I could easily depose them with Rein. 

Thanks to him, I have gained so many arena defenses this season than ever. He's just a force to be reckoned with.

TLDR: Reinhardt is worth using. The fucking best blue mage in this game, literal god tier.

Edited by MiracleMuffin

21 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Sweet. I most commonly get Sharena, Est, and Palla from my team mates. IDK why we get the exact same people over and over again. Not that I'm complaining. It's only a problem when I have to face a Gronnraven!Cecilia or Soren.

You seem to be missing A Green Unit from your common team units so I put Minerva with Quickened Pulse Moonbow on.