Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

@Raven Where can one find those graphs? I'd like to do speculations too!

I'm pretty sure he's pulling them from this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qPm_kenHCEnycLJTt26hOKCH4CLOLPwVEdIpqNdPR9g/edit#gid=0

That's where I get my info for hourly gains, which I find more useful than the charts, since the data lets me do my own calculations and analyses.

There are tabs at the bottom, which have the information for the various things.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Johann said:

Dorothy from Binding Blade does, at least in her in-game portrait.

Yes! Dorothy!

Can't believe I forgot her. She's an awesome character. I want her and Saul in Heroes now -.-

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

With the close of the last hour, Priscilla just passed Lissa. Well done team! Now, just keep it slow and steady for the rest of the round.

I seriously doubt it'll matter whether or not they go a little faster or not. Team Priscilla would need to suddenly go at nearly triple the rate it's been going in order to even come close to risking giving Lissa a multiplier. I don't think there's enough flags to go around to consistently keep that up for 17-18 hours.

27 minutes ago, KongDude said:

So this was on my team for Priscilla by someone named Raizo:

Reveal hidden contents

Just why? He's even Res-...

That's hilarious. Only justification is that they mixed it up with Bonfire or they don't have a lot of skill inheritance fodder and they just wanted to give him something.

Considering Lissa is as good as dead, I wonder how is team Ellise strong. Can we beat her? And if we can't is she strong enough to give us high multiplier or I should just spend all feathers early?

2 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Considering Lissa is as good as dead, I wonder how is team Ellise strong. Can we beat her? And if we can't is she strong enough to give us high multiplier or I should just spend all feathers early?

How much is Priscilla gaining per hour? Elise is doing like 160-220 million.

Roughly half of that if I managed decipher that chart right. That answers my first question I guess. Now how to decide timing when is throwing flags most profitable. There will be definitely lot of multiplier early not sure how it will turn out later though.

4 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Roughly half of that if I managed decipher that chart right. That answers my first question I guess. Now how to decide timing when is throwing flags most profitable. There will be definitely lot of multiplier early not sure how it will turn out later though.

How many flags do you have left?

700 at the moment (well 705), I think there should still be another hundred in quests waiting for me.

So with the 1600 for the final round thats 2400. Divide by 400 per hour gives you 6 bonus hours to spend them. You are gonna want to use them every single bonus hour you can because Priscilla might not get 6 bonus hours.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Great thing, that inflation, making it impossible to use flags effectively. Sigh, I hate gauntlets so much.

Just because the bonus can go as high as 7.5x doesn't mean you should expect that will happen. It not happening isn't a reason to hate the gauntlet. Besides, the gauntlet is simply an in-game event in which to earn one of the in-game currencies. Why the hell do you hate free feathers?

Ever since this game came out people have done nothing but complain about every single aspect of it. "Promotion costs too many feathers." Here are a bunch of free feathers and a gauntlet for earning more. "The gauntlet is stupid because the popular characters keep winning." Here is a stupid comeback mechanic. "The bonuses didn't make a difference, the popular characters who more people supported still won." Here is an even more stupid comeback mechanic? Oh and how was that other new game mode for earning a whole bunch of other things like free Orbs, Feathers, Seals, and even a 4* and 5* character? "It was too boring, we don't like grinding for things, and the free character doesn't have skills."

Great, best possible answer lol.

Thanks

Yeah, i'm gonna have 3200 flags for the final round because I waited for the larger bonuses but there weren't very many.

I'm just sitting here with 1405 flags now, which means I will have 3015 flags for the final round. I think I will probably be able to spend 400 flags during every multiplier hour in the final, at least those I will be awake for.

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I'm just sitting here with 1405 flags now, which means I will have 3015 flags for the final round. I think I will probably be able to spend 400 flags during every multiplier hour in the final, at least those I will be awake for.

You are most likely going to have more flags than you can spend if you are awake for all of the bonus hours. The weaker team will always have a bonus for the 2nd and 4th hours with a possibility for another one in the 5th hour. Try to be awake at these times. If you miss them there will only be 3-5 more after that.