Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Just now, Arcanite said:

Then save your flags for the last round then! Hee hee~

I have been putting the full 200 for this last hour. I'll still have a clean 1,000 plus I tend to get all of the quest flags. I used 210 I believed during the multiplier, or was it 220?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

GO LISSA!!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

As for anyone who is looking for a new team, Lissa would gladly welcome you with open arms. 

download56ec8295__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fCamera_2f20170621_121354_2_2_2.png.ac22a4801be3ec83adfb99b399a0ff14.png

I mean look at that face!!! How could you not side with this cutie?!?! 

That's one very victorious smug Lissa.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

As for anyone who is looking for a new team, Lissa would gladly welcome you with open arms. 

download56ec8295__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fCamera_2f20170621_121354_2_2_2.png.ac22a4801be3ec83adfb99b399a0ff14.png

Those arms look decisively non-open to me.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I have been putting the full 200 for this last hour. I'll still have a clean 1,000 plus I tend to get all of the quest flags. I used 210 I believed during the multiplier, or was it 220?

So like your feathers, you use some to promote some 3 stars to 4 star, but no major investments I see?

WE HAVE MILK AND COOKIES

WE HAVE BACON FRIED RICE

WE HAVE A SPA

WE EVEN HAVE A HOT TUB

JOIN US

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Then save your flags for the last round then! Hee hee~

What units do you have on offer? This merc here is mainly around for feathers and I don't want to lose battles just because I got stuck with 2 other healers.

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Barring multiplier shenanigans, Priscilla should win against Lissa. Priscilla regularly pulled in way more votes than Lissa. Lissa would get about 30-45 mn without the multiplier, while Priscilla was pulling 40-60 mn. So I think we'll win against Lissa and then lose against Elise. So do you want a winning battle against Lissa or a losing one against Elise?

May not work out that way due to the influx of new players that came from the teams that lost on the first round.

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

What units do you have on offer? This merc here is mainly around for feathers and I don't want to lose battles just because I got stuck with 2 other healers.

I have Oboro set as my lead right now, but my Famous Fury Nino is always an option heh

heh heh heh..

Or my Life and Death Celica

Or my Azura too!

When do the results usually get announced?  I'll need to go to bed before too late, but I'd like time to think about who to join if we lose.

Just now, Arcanite said:

So like your feathers, you use some to promote some 3 stars to 4 star, but no major investments I see?

WE HAVE MILK AND COOKIES

WE HAVE BACON FRIED RICE

WE HAVE A SPA

WE EVEN HAVE A HOT TUB

JOIN US

I actually don't promote many lower units either. A few for skill inheritance (like Lon'qu) and my current Frederick and Anna. The Askr siblings are still 3*. I have 85,265 feathers for a reason. And that's after Nino and Camus got promoted and I gave young Tiki Lightning Breath + and Cherche Brave Axe +. I also grind HM.

2 minutes ago, kei rosen said:

if Lissa wins, ill join any non awakening/fates character. while i enjoyed every fire emblem game, those two are in my bottom three. (i only played the games that came west.)

Join Priscilla! Lachesis will surely lose to Elise, while my lady can definitely slay that sinister monster otherwise known as Lissa!

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

May not work out that way due to the influx of new players that came from the teams that lost on the first round.

Well, of course, but it's a benchmark, and it indicates we're starting with a native advantage. Plus, I have an awesome 5* Est w/a Brave Lance+ build ready to kick butt for you!

Hmm... I may consider joining Priscilla - Lissa's already at max HM for me. She's been at max HM well before Tempest Trials were a thing. ._.

Edited by Roflolxp54

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

5* Est w/a Brave Lance+ build

Bribing people with a pEst? Disgusting

WHAT YOU ALL REALLY WANT IS A 5 STAR OBORO

SHE'S ALL YOURS IF YOU GET ON TEAM LISSA!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Hmm... I may consider joining Priscilla - Lissa's already at max HM for me. She's been at max HM well before Tempest Trials were a thing. ._.

Psh, Max Hm so what?

Priscilla is no where near as cool and hip as Lissa!

7 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

That's one very victorious smug Lissa.

She's a cutie she is.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Those arms look decisively non-open to me.

I'm only so good at art and have no paper on hand since I'm on vacation ??? I've got Open arm! so pleeease!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

WE HAVE MILK AND COOKIES

WE HAVE BACON FRIED RICE

WE HAVE A SPA

WE EVEN HAVE A HOT TUB

JOIN US

Do you have bear meat? :p

Joined Lachesis because of her snarky comments despite Lissa being one of my favorite characters. Planned to switch to Lissa whenever Lachesis loses. Lachesis is about to win against Maria. Welp.

No offense to Lachesis fans. I like her, but it's kind of funny how I basically joined a team for the hell of it instead of joining Lissa's, the character I like out of the bunch.

Team Lissa, you have my indirect support! You better not lose the second round or this will become even more hilarious.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

RIGHT AFTER THE TIME IS UP

Guess we'll see what happens.  I alone got almost 1 million points by myself, and I still have 100 Flags leftover.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Last match of the round. Had my Lissa, a Lucina, and Bunny Lucina Vs. 2 Shareenas and an Ike...Bunny Lucina took them all down.

That's some maximum waifu power right there to finish off the round.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Joined Lachesis because of her snarky comments despite Lissa being one of my favorite characters. Planned to switch to Lissa whenever Lachesis loses. Lachesis is about to win against Maria. Welp.

No offense to Lachesis fans. I like her, but it's kind of funny how I basically joined a team for the hell of it instead of joining Lissa's, the character I like out of the bunch.

Team Lissa, you have my indirect support! You better not lose the second round or this will become even more hilarious.

Sabotage them by sending out a level 1 unit with no weapon!

She's a cutie she is.

I'm only so good at art and have no paper on hand since I'm on vacation ??? I've got Open arm! so pleeease!

Is your image broken or something? Its not working for me :(

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

We have pork heart but no bear meat!

31 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

Also reading @Clarine's posts was entertaining. What a well-spoken lady she is.

Oh, you flatter me! I am truly glad someone is grateful for me presence, for such is simply not very frequent.

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

WE HAVE MILK AND COOKIES

WE HAVE BACON FRIED RICE

WE HAVE A SPA

WE EVEN HAVE A HOT TUB

JOIN US

Might I ask, do you able to brew virtual tea for the Lissa Army? Perhaps such may win my loyalty.

Oh yes, I prepared a cup of tea and fell into a slumber only to awaken and witness the results. I say, such pleases me ever quite so!

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

Might I ask, do you able to brew virtual tea for the Lissa Army?

ABSOLUTELY 3000000000% YES!

We have every tea you can think of!