Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Hmm... perhaps I can wait for the friend requests to pop up while I take a nap before the 2nd round starts. See who would actually try and serenade me with some good units. ATM, Thor Odinson's Ryoma has proven to be a great help and she's going to be in team Lachesis.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

So, Elise won...

...ugh.

And now those Elise fans are all smug. 

Can't help but feel disgusted by the whole thing. 

Whatever interest I had in this poor excuse of a banner just vanished completely.

My team lost, too, but it's all i good fun.  I don't think anyone here's been too poor a sport.

All of my gratitude to Lady Reglay for an exciting battle. @Clarine, stay well-spoken!

2,500 feathers for rank 94 in the army of our lady, 500 feathers for victory.

All those who still have doubts, please join Team Priscilla! Best hair, best troubadour, best girl.

12 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I will never understand how normal tea is more popular than mint tea

Mint is easier to grow, easier to brew, taste better, and isn't acidic (unless your water is)

I agree. Once I tried mint tea several years ago, I never bothered with any other tea since then. I still occasionally buy jasmine tea (my previous favorite tea) because it smells really good, but I wish they would sell just the flowers without the green tea leaves, so I can mix the flowers with the mint leaves instead.

I think it is just me, but I put crushed candy mints instead of sugar in mint tea for a stronger mint flavor as well as for the sweetness.

Mint tea is the best.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

To be honest, I like all 3, FE7 is my favorite game, Lissa birthed Owain, and Elise is Leo's sister.

That is a tempting offer.  What units do you have to use?

My lvl 40 5*s include my Glacies Leo, Bunny!Chrom, Brave Lance+ Oboro, +1Ninian, Ike, Reinhardt, Vantage Hector, Lynn, M!Corrin, Takumi, Camilla, Sharena and Cordelia. 

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

Hold your keyboard! You simply must refrain from using the term "white people" in such a derogatory manner as such would constitute as racism. Mind you, one should never be so narrow-minded regarding tea.

My apologies!

Does milady truly believe that sugar-laden tea is worth drinking? Surely milady has heard that added sweeteners are quite detrimental, even toxic to the body!

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

I say, indulging myself with tea does not deem me as a refined individual. One ought to know this, for I find the sentiments regarding tea being a "refined beverage" to be terribly nonsensical.

Are there any types of beverages milady deems "refined"? Pray tell that it is not coffee! Only troglodytes consume coffee! 

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

So, Elise won...

...ugh.

And now those Elise fans are all smug. 

Can't help but feel disgusted by the whole thing. 

Whatever interest I had in this poor excuse of a banner just vanished completely.

I have to agree with @Rezzy people have been more civil than I was expecting, although I have a friend who is also complaining about Elise fans being smug. 

My team lost, too, but it's all i good fun.  I don't think anyone here's been too poor a sport.

I wasn't having fun of any kind with this gauntlet. My only hope was for Sakura to, at least, beat Elise but alas, it didn't happen. My interest in the game just dropped quite a bit. Well, I can play FGO to tide me over. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Glad Lachesis won, though I expect she won't stand a chance against Elise. Hopefully we don't get slaughtered. I'd like to think if she does well it'll be a good wink to IS about fan interest in FE4.

Sad about Mist losing. She's a good character. And it would've been nice to have someone from pre-3DS in the final round. Not sure who of Elise and Lissa will win though. 

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

I wasn't having fun of any kind with this gauntlet. My only hope was for Sakura to, at least, beat Elise but alas, it didn't happen. 

Team Elise here. You gave me a good scare during those last few hours. I caved in the last 30 minutes and spent 200 flags.

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

My lvl 40 5*s include my Glacies Leo, Bunny!Chrom, Brave Lance+ Oboro, +1Ninian, Ike, Reinhardt, Vantage Hector, Lynn, M!Corrin, Takumi, Camilla, Sharena and Cordelia. 

I would like to see Leo cleaning up.  I'm not sure if you're on my list, but my code is 9224438060.  I'll need our name, though, so I'll know who to add.  I'll be running my Mega Brave Bow Bride Cordelia.

How could I get mad at losing to Lachesis? Great character, great competition. I just wish the multipliers happened during waking hours. I only got one at midnight, then 5 AM the next night when my dog woke me up. Screw it, Elise is the only remaining character I own, but I'm joining Roxas instead.

9 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Oh? If you may ask, I am especially fond of variations of black tea. Of course, my palate is dreadfully sensitive and refined, thus causing me to accept only the finest of brews. Of course, I attempt to balance the flavour of bitterness and sweetness for a beverage befitting of me. In fact, I tend to indulge myself with tea everyday.

Oh my, would such a subject be deemed as "derailing a thread"? If such breaches this website's code of etiquette; then we simply must desist conversing such a topic!

Oh? There are plenty of fine black teas to be had. When it comes to black tea, I am particularly fond of the British varieties -- e.g., Earl Grey, Lady Grey, and the variety of breakfast teas they have. It's all quite nice, provided they are of fine quality. Cheap tea will never suffice, and, indeed, I find the cheap tea to be a waste of perfectly fine water.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

To be honest, I like all 3, FE7 is my favorite game, Lissa birthed Owain, and Elise is Leo's sister.

FE7 is one of the best games, and you know Priscilla is an awesome character! We need to rep that Blazing Sword!

4 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I have to agree with @Rezzy people have been more civil than I was expecting, although I have a friend who is also complaining about Elise fans being smug. 

Really? No way. People who love Elise will never act like that. That will make Elise sad.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

Team Elise here. You gave me a good scare during those last few hours. I caved in the last 30 minutes and spent 200 flags.

It was pretty close, I'll admit. Now I'm all out of flags and hope. Since there's no Serra, Genny nor Wrys armies in this poor excuse of a gauntlet, I guess I'll go with...Lachesis. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

I would like to see Leo cleaning up.  I'm not sure if you're on my list, but my code is 9224438060.  I'll need our name, though, so I'll know who to add.  I'll be running my Mega Brave Bow Bride Cordelia.

Request sent! Hero's name is Kimber with Leo now as my lead.

Okay, I'll go with Lissa, I really like all the remainers, but the tie-breaker goes towards Owain's mom, since he's one of my favorite Awakening characters.

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

It was pretty close, I'll admit. Now I'm all out of flags and hope.

It is okay. Sakura and Elise are best buddies anyway. Join Elise now and make Sakura happy.