Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

But what do you have for caffeine then? Or are you just one of those people how never needs the energy boost? If so then teach me your ways.

I drink soda, but I don't drink anything in the morning for energy.  Really, after a while your body gets used to it, so you aren't getting any real benefit and are conditioned to not be able to function without it.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Oh good XD

You should give tea another try though. It's great!

This works XD

WAITING FOR CALCULATIONS

I'm afraid that tea is just something that I don't want to have ever again.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Try Ice Dragon's milk tea! Grab a cup, pour in the milk, drink the milk, repeat!

(I actually do like tea, I just usually don't put stuff in my tea.)

Who puts stuff in tea? I heard about white people putting sugar in tea and that just sounds so disgusting

Asian tea is better anyway

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

I just got what I think was the 500 victory feathers. ELISE WINS!

Yeah, I got a bunch of ranking feathers but no victory feathers.

ugKtnSa.png

But hey, back at 20k now.

@Anime27Arts I THINK WE WON

IM PRETTY SURE WE WON

WE WON

WE WIN

YEYEYEYYEYE

AYAYAYAYAYA

ABIUSABGXIOUNSEYUPOCBT9E7W8PNFYHCUXE09KW8-YGN2FC798U0[J32YGNC7YTFUWAI;OU,HGMEWIUFQZBHNIOKPFKIMWHEGYFINC8H4W0MFQXJPO,QHGN4YBCVWAOBCMIUGAMWBVHSNBCIMXOFHUIGYB4WINEBIUR98GHAWBNYVUWIROABVVNUIMHRBVNOXMIEUSBNVRE8U9ILKQJHBUXGIOWQRIAG VHIGKJREFDBSNKJG HKF,.AVS2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Afraid I don't like tea one bit.

How simply disgraceful! However, as the lady I am, I shall excuse you and acknowledge your sentiments. But of course, tea is simply the superior choice for a beverage!

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

ABSOLUTELY 3000000000% YES!

We have every tea you can think of!

Please, you ought to compose yourself. But truly, I do wonder how well-versed this community is regarding the topic of tea.

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

We have anything you could ever dream of milady.  

Oh? How kind, yet I believe such promises simply cannot be honoured. I need not be subjected to your cajolery to form an alliance with the Lissa Army.

...Hold, I doubt such would even constitute as cajolery; for this is shameless bribery!

For the last battle, the random person sent me a totally useless Lucius. So it was my lovely Priscilla, @SatsumaFSoysoy's Celica, and the nonsense Lucius against... two Azura's and a Felicia. Needless to say, we were promptly destroyed. Thanks rando, for your pathetic Lucius...

3 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

@Arcanite @Anime27Arts

How often did Lissa get the multiplier?

@Raven @Astellius

How often did Priscilla get the multiplier?

Priscilla got the multiplier like 2-3 times, all early on in the gauntlet. But Priscilla and Lissa are close enough that they probably can trigger rubber band multipliers in the upcoming battle...

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

YOU WANNA FITE!?

Est is nothing but an inferior little snot that hides in the shadow of her older sisters! THATS IT! Why do you think she's called pEst? Psh.... Noboro.... PUH-LEASE!

I know my people know who is the greatest thing to happen to all of FE (No surprise, it's Oboro) so if you're cool, and you have that swagger, and you know what's good, you'll join team Lissa where the Oboros at!

Oh yeah? Well, Oboro's just a filthy piece of Hoshidan scum that swore allegiance to a dirty pineapple!

Everyone in their right mind knows that Est is best!

Just now, Arcanite said:

@Anime27Arts I THINK WE WON

IM PRETTY SURE WE WON

WE WON

WE WIN

YEYEYEYYEYE

AYAYAYAYAYA

ABIUSABGXIOUNSEYUPOCBT9E7W8PNFYHCUXE09KW8-YGN2FC798U0[J32YGNC7YTFUWAI;OU,HGMEWIUFQZBHNIOKPFKIMWHEGYFINC8H4W0MFQXJPO,QHGN4YBCVWAOBCMIUGAMWBVHSNBCIMXOFHUIGYB4WINEBIUR98GHAWBNYVUWIROABVVNUIMHRBVNOXMIEUSBNVRE8U9ILKQJHBUXGIOWQRIAG VHIGKJREFDBSNKJG HKF,.AVS2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

I got victory team feathers.

WE WON OH YEAH!!! VICTORY FOR LISSA!!

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Who puts stuff in tea? I heard about white people putting sugar in tea and that just sounds so disgusting

Can we be best friends?

Just now, Clarine said:

How simply disgraceful! However, as the lady I am, I shall excuse you and acknowledge your sentiments. But of course, tea is simply the superior choice for a beverage!

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Lady Clarine is truly as refined as I have heard! Tea is marvelous!

WE DID IT BOYS

I didn't even get that many feathers (probably because I don't actually have Elise) but it was still worth it.

Edited by Refa

Sigh...well even though I was on Team Elise, this feels empty.

The idea of some upsets was actually giving me some entertainment, but it turned out to be hollow all the same. Even the new multiplier couldn't stop the favorites from winning.

Once this Gauntlet is over, I'm officially done with this.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I know, right?

Straight oolong is the best.

And the power of best girl beats the multiplier boogeyman again. Naga bless.

Was almost hoping for the Sakura victory shitstorm in the end there, though.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Hey now sweet tea is both wonderful and that's stereotyping.

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

But truly, I do wonder how well-versed this community is regarding the topic of tea.

Personally I prefer herbal teas. The brand I mostly buy is called Celestial Seasonings

Their Green Tea is the bomb

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

WE WON OH YEAH!!! VICTORY FOR LISSA!

YES

TWIN HIGH FIVE!

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Oh yeah? Well, Oboro's just a filthy piece of Hoshidan scum that swore allegiance to a dirty pineapple!

CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUNDS OF LISSA WINNING HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHA

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

Sigh...well even though I was on Team Elise, this feels empty.

The idea of some upsets was actually giving me some entertainment, but it turned out to be hollow all the same. Even the new multiplier couldn't stop the favorites from winning.

Once this Gauntlet is over, I'm officially done with this.

Honestly the idea of a dark horse taking down the favorite in the first round was really exciting. Now I'm pretty sure Elise is just going to be Tharja #2.

So people, are there more feathers to be gained from picking other losers for the next round or just I just jump straight to Elise if my endgame is max possible feathers?

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Some hot chocolate then? Or is that not an option because it's summer?

Edit: Victory feathers were given. 

Hot chocolate is nice, but I try to refrain from it too frequently, since ever I hit 30 my metabolism has tanked, or maybe it's the 2 kids.

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

Though I be a mere commoner now, I can trace my ancestry to Clan Leslie of Scotland and the Normans who helped themselves to England 1000 years ago.