Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

So it seems that this got quite scary for team Elise after I went to sleep. Glad to see we made it through anyway. In the end, the bigger teams still won this round, but it was pretty close this time. I'm probably going to get a little salty if the biggest team doesn't win the one time I'm rooting for it...

Anyhow, this round seems fun, especially Lissa vs Prescilla. Lachesis is getting a lot of juicy multipliers (I'm not jealous in the least, what are you talking about), so let's hope they bburn through their flags early. Still, seeing how much bigger team Elise is, we can probably catch up as long as they don't get the multiplier in the last hour.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

Sent. We are going to get the most feathers out of this. And we are going to show Jugdral is cool doing it.

Though having a multiplier round lead into a second is not helping that.

If you want a Katarina that can nuke some annoying Greens just check my sig for the code.

44 minutes ago, Motendra said:

... Arcanite, I lov ya and all, but this just doesn't work. I gotchu on an FE one tho

Reveal hidden contents

I miss the old FE; those days of yore FE
Character traits aint in your face and not shoe-horned, FE
I hate the new FE; that waifu FE
The M.U. FE; revolves 'round you, FE
I miss the niche in FE; designs on fleek in FE
I gotta say, at that time I'd like to be in FE
I tried rewritten FE, off my opinion FE
Until I found the internet; why's there a million FEs?
I used to bleed FE, I used to bleed FE
Took his tiara, name & sword; I tried to be FE
What if FE had a game about an FE?
Where the villain itself's FE; won't that be so Fe?
Despite the ways of FE, y'all still are playin' FE
Old and new, keep it cool; just keep playin FE

... okay, the end was kinda like 14 days, but thats all I got

Yeah I should've put a little more thought into mixing up the lyrics XD

I do miss the old gauntlets though, even if it was just curb stomps left and right LOL

GO LISSA

DESTROY PRISCILLA

YEYEYEYEYEEY

9 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Damn, looks like we overshot. It's just gonna be a back and forth like this for the rest of the round, huh?

Yeah, we only got 500 million too many points lol. I can only dread what Elise will do with her multiplier.

5 minutes ago, Jedi said:

If you want a Katarina that can nuke some annoying Greens just check my sig for the code.

You have my allegiance for some reason.

So at what point during the Gauntlet does the Arena season finish?

8 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

Yeah, we only got 500 million too many points lol. I can only dread what Elise will do with her multiplier.

maybe she shoots so far ahead we get a multiplier for the rest of the round

Holy shit, that first round. Lachesis and Elise barely scraped by. LOL, in the final 7 hours Clarine got 160 million to Priscilla's almost 500 million. Over 80% of Clarine's score came from her bonus hours. I'm glad we lost.

Joined Team Lachesis and it is basically over already. Elise was winning 3:1 in the first hour. Lachesis scored 600 million on her 1st bonus and then Elise got 1.3 BILLION on her 1st bonus. It took two straight bonuses for Lachesis to get the lead back and now Elise is going to blow past us again. This is going to be great for getting a high score.

I'm thinking that Priscilla might have a shot to knock out Elise in the Final.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Not, this arena season lasts longer then the gauntlet...

Ah, but'll it be close anyway.

4,300 feathers minimum from this week's Arena, 11,246 feathers at the moment... three different rankings, I need 15,000 from each-ish..

I think I can get the Ruby Sword here.

Man... I'm not sure how I feel about these multipliers. The votes don't really seem to matter. It's all about who can get the last multiplier. That will determine who wins. At least in Clarine v. Priscilla they both seemed to stay pretty evenly matched. In Lissa v. Priscilla it looks like it's just going to be back and forth multiplier until the end. XD I mean...that's nice for my points at least.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Man... I'm not sure how I feel about these multipliers. The votes don't really seem to matter. It's all about who can get the last multiplier. That will determine who wins. At least in Clarine v. Priscilla they both seemed to stay pretty evenly matched. In Lissa v. Priscilla it looks like it's just going to be back and forth multiplier until the end. XD I mean...that's nice for my points at least.

No. Priscilla V Clarine was a curbstomp that was only close because of the multiplers. Over 80% of Clarine's total score came from her bonus hours. At Neutral, Priscilla outscored Clarine 3:1.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

No. Priscilla V Clarine was a curbstomp that was only close because of the multiplers. Over 80% of Clarine's total score came from her bonus hours. At Neutral, Priscilla outscored Clarine 3:1.

I meant that the multiplier helped things stay close. For the last few hours I could at least play the game, it looked like to me that Clarine and Priscilla remained in neutral territory. Neither dropped low enough or went high enough to trigger a multiplier except on occasion. The fact that it didn't flip-flop around so drastically every hour made it a little bit more bearable. 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I meant that the multiplier helped things stay close. For the last few hours I could at least play the game, it looked like to me that Clarine and Priscilla remained in neutral territory. Neither dropped low enough or went high enough to trigger a multiplier except on occasion. The fact that it didn't flip-flop around so drastically every hour made it a little bit more bearable. 

The only reason it didn't flip-flop was because Team Clarine was so pathetic. We could never take a large enough lead to give Priscilla the bonus and she would just chip away at our meager lead until she took the lead and gave us another bonus. Priscilla's didn't have a bonus for the final 36 hours of the first round. The fact that the bonus was the only reason that Clarine could even say that she had a shot to win was pretty annoying.

6 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

The only reason it didn't flip-flop was because Team Clarine was so pathetic.

Oy oy, let's not go around calling each other pathetic now XD

Team Lissa probably wouldn't have won without that multiplier though heh

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I was on Team Clarine! It was bad. There was an hour toward the end when we only got 11.5 million her very first hour when most people were asleep was 7 million.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

I was on Team Clarine! It was bad. There was an hour toward the end when we only got 11.5 million her very first hour when most people were asleep was 7 million.

That's.... unfort XD

YOU BETTER BE ON TEAM LISSA NOW THOUGH!

Just now, Arcanite said:

That's.... unfort XD

YOU BETTER BE ON TEAM LISSA NOW THOUGH!

Nope Lachesis. I'm going sticktly for maximum feather gains. Lissa is my 2nd favorite of this gauntlet though!

Pretty much everyone here who was on Team Clarine wanted to lose too, lol.

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Team Lissa would have won without there being multipliers as well, but this development was pretty fun.

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well if the multiplier wasn't there we wouldn't have been in the sticky situation in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Nope Lachesis.

Well you'll be on Team Lissa if we beat Priscila so I'm not worried HEH

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

Well if the multiplier wasn't there we wouldn't have been in the sticky situation in the first place.

Yeah you're right lol

WELP

LET'S SEE HOW WELL WE DO AGAINST PRISCILA!

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well you'll be on Team Lissa if we beat Priscila so I'm not worried HEH

Yeah you're right lol

WELP

LET'S SEE HOW WELL WE DO AGAINST PRISCILA!

WE DO AMAZING!  THAT'S HOW WE DO!! 

@Arcanite @Anime27Arts

You'll be pleased to know that I decided to join Team Lissa... and it seems to be working out well for me since Priscilla got the lead first (implies that there are more players on Team Priscilla than on Team Lissa and from what I've seen, the teams that get the lead first win the round). If Lissa loses, that's fine since I do have a Priscilla waiting on the wings for bonus points, plus I should be able to get a good cumulative score for playing for the losing teams - I did score about 860K points from round 1 alone!