Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

8 hours ago, The Geek said:

Nope.  It flashes back and forth between both Grail Wars.  Herc being Proto-Berserker is confirmed, it's Caster and Assassin who are the only ones we don't know (they may have been revealed, I'm behind on the fan translation).

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/7349-Fate-Prototype-Blue-Silver-Fragments-Complete-Version

Here's the fan translation if you're interested.

And as for Strange Fake Servants we technically already have one in the form of

Reveal hidden contents

Edison

EDIT:  Oh yeah, and Enkidu as well.

Spoiler

I read that one and I'm already through it.
Yeah, it confirms Heracles as Berserker and gives you an idea what kind of guy Gilgamesh's master is but it isn't a full version of Prototype. It only details some parts of the plot and retells the 'OVA' they released sometime ago (Saber saves Ayaka from Lancer, Rider's backstory with his master and Ayaka gets poisoned by not!Kirei which leads to the the fight between Saber and Archer).
Fragment's story ends with Saber back-stabbing Manaka and destroying the incomplete beast with the help of the other dead Servants, only to return shortly after from Camlann to answer Ayaka's summon.
So we still have to wait for Type-Moon to make Prototype into a full-fledged story. We roughly know the progression of the story but not exactly what happens and how it concludes.

Enkidu is the Lancer I mentioned. I'm not sure if that is Edison in Strange/Fake. While there is that Tesla reference he would be a really odd choice for a Berserker.

5 hours ago, Skurge said:

got me a vlad from a ticket in the thanksgiving rate-up. 

any tips? sorta glad I didn't wind up with gilgamesh after pumping a shitton of exp into nobu

this is the second time I pulled a 5* servant from a ticket wtf.

Dude, share some of that EX rank luck with us.
As people said, Tamamo covers a lot of his weaknesses. Vlad is the premier Arts damage dealer in the game and will get only better after his interlude. I would actually recommend Waver over 2nd Tamamo because one of Vlad's problem is that he has trouble to get his NP off by himself. Tamamo's NP certainly helps but Waver's more on demand and he would buff your entire party instead of Vlad only.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

True. Siegfried's numbers as it is now is mind blowingly stupid even for most ST standard. I can't imagine how ridiculous a BBB chain of a 80% multiplicative Dragon slayer that works against everything buffed by Merlin would looks like

It looks like this

Spoiler

latest?cb=20171107171518

latest?cb=20171107171701

9 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

The big question is if you'd rather have God Tier Siegfried or cardboard being Siegfried but better

I will always prefer something be really weak than OP, even if it were my favourite servants. It's always better for one option to not be bad than for literally every option except one be bad.

13 minutes ago, Phillius the Crestfallen said:

It looks like this

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20171107171518

latest?cb=20171107171701

I will always prefer something be really weak than OP, even if it were my favourite servants. It's always better for one option to not be bad than for literally every option except one be bad.

WTF

is that Event boosted damage

fair enough. to be honest i usually didn't saw it like that(that if one thing is OP, then everyone else is bad by proxy)

11 hours ago, Skurge said:

got me a vlad from a ticket in the thanksgiving rate-up. 

any tips?

this is the second time I pulled a 5* servant from a ticket wtf.

Double Tamamo. Vlad provides the DPS while the Tamamos can stall boss NPs with their own NP reducing skill cooldowns, letting them drain NP charge continuously while giving Vlad tons of NP gain in the process with Vampirism. The heals on their NPs compliment Vlad’s own HP, which is fairly high for a berserker.

Yo share that EX Luck with me will you

Edited by MrSmokestack

Guaranteed gacha fun

Screenshot_20171124-200105.thumb.jpg.0e7e3d3be6a2cab6211e63603f1c7238.jpg

Did a 10 pull to see my Scathach luck

Screenshot_20171124-200403.thumb.jpg.5b88bd0da63c55e553458691a817bc79.jpg

Now with sharing my joy out of the way, and looking forward to ascension farming hell, my friendlist needs restocking~

My Support list as of now, will add Shishou and Okita, Marie in the future when they are up to speed. Tamamo has NP level 3 thanks to not doing any 10 pull from start till she got released. Cleared out a bunch of inactives so I have space to spare for SFers who might like my roster :3

Screenshot_20171127-002617.thumb.jpg.f5f93f5bf08a6c5e9bb8ffc3dcf75b87.jpg

ID: 750,157,837

At the moment at a loss of which berserker to really bring up, got Heracles, Lancelot, Vlad and Tamamo Cat, two are good for farming, other two are more story and event oriented.

@MrSmokestack lol remember when you said David would be insane if his Np is Art

I just remembered Illya exists as a reminder

Didn't even need to change her first skill into Arts buff. Just make her NP Arts. And now she gets to enjoy maximum benefit off that NPAA chain boosted with interlude NP gain, at which point she could spam her NP over and over again until you get debuffed to death

I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT AAA NPB IS A MISTAKE

I unironically believe that Arts is the best card type in the game—or at least, the card type with the highest ceiling. Even in an environment where Merlin exists.

@Rothene I sent a request. I have no K-Scope Lancelot on my list yet hnng

Edited by MrSmokestack

15 hours ago, Talandar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I read that one and I'm already through it.
Yeah, it confirms Heracles as Berserker and gives you an idea what kind of guy Gilgamesh's master is but it isn't a full version of Prototype. It only details some parts of the plot and retells the 'OVA' they released sometime ago (Saber saves Ayaka from Lancer, Rider's backstory with his master and Ayaka gets poisoned by not!Kirei which leads to the the fight between Saber and Archer).
Fragment's story ends with Saber back-stabbing Manaka and destroying the incomplete beast with the help of the other dead Servants, only to return shortly after from Camlann to answer Ayaka's summon.
So we still have to wait for Type-Moon to make Prototype into a full-fledged story. We roughly know the progression of the story but not exactly what happens and how it concludes.

Enkidu is the Lancer I mentioned. I'm not sure if that is Edison in Strange/Fake. While there is that Tesla reference he would be a really odd choice for a Berserker.

Dude, share some of that EX rank luck with us.
As people said, Tamamo covers a lot of his weaknesses. Vlad is the premier Arts damage dealer in the game and will get only better after his interlude. I would actually recommend Waver over 2nd Tamamo because one of Vlad's problem is that he has trouble to get his NP off by himself. Tamamo's NP certainly helps but Waver's more on demand and he would buff your entire party instead of Vlad only.

It's EX rank luck that has me getting shitty FP gacha pulls in exhange.

Fuck I just beat okeanos and fuck fighting hector there.

Like imagine if Hector was that good when he's on our side.

What's with the hype about the first fgo xmas event? I've got robin, jing ke, david, and darius on the level up list but what makes this event this level of hyped that people stash apples just for it.

Edited by Skurge

1 hour ago, Skurge said:

It's EX rank luck that has me getting shitty FP gacha pulls in exhange.

Fuck I just beat okeanos and fuck fighting hector there.

Like imagine if Hector was that good when he's on our side.

What's with the hype about the first fgo xmas event? I've got robin, jing ke, david, and darius on the level up list but what makes this event this level of hyped that people stash apples just for it.

Box gacha is extremely lucrative. Tons of mana prism, tons of skill gems, Dragon Fang, dusts etc alongside a wtf numbers of exp cards. Hardcore farming Christmas event basically set you off for the rest of the game depending on your choice of servant load out. 

Im planning to at least apple dump 

Welp, I've been marathoning Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works. Now that I did that, I'm currently marathoning through Fate/Zero and who knows what else. I may even give Studio Deen's stuff a try even though many seem to dislike their adaptation. (They did Carnival Phantasm which is enjoyed, but apparently the movie and the Fate route are not that good.)
As for Grand Order, I need to try to think how to use Tamamo Mae and Orion together. A part of me would love a Vlad+Jeanne+Tamamo combo, but I don't have two out of those three.

The Christmas Event supposedly has plenty of good loot and offers the chance to get Artoria Santa Alter. Personally, I'm looking forward to farming Mana Prisms from the event to get that Mona Lisa CE. The various Gems and EXP cards are also a welcome addition.

Edited by Sire

26 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Box gacha is extremely lucrative. Tons of mana prism, tons of skill gems, Dragon Fang, dusts etc alongside a wtf numbers of exp cards. Hardcore farming Christmas event basically set you off for the rest of the game depending on your choice of servant load out. 

Im planning to at least apple dump 

Is the strategy to just 10AP until 150 ribbons, 20AP until 150 bells, then 40AP for the rest of the event? 50AP has better drops but I don't know if it's less efficient or if it's too difficult compared to doing 40.

But yeah I'm going to dump the rest of my apples on the lotto. Don't reset any of the boxes because only the first five have golden apples.

Wait 50AP has a Lancer boss, never mind.

Edited by MrSmokestack

57 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Is the strategy to just 10AP until 150 ribbons, 20AP until 150 bells, then 40AP for the rest of the event? 50AP has better drops but I don't know if it's less efficient or if it's too difficult compared to doing 40.

But yeah I'm going to dump the rest of my apples on the lotto. Don't reset any of the boxes because only the first five have golden apples.

Wait 50AP has a Lancer boss, never mind.

50 AP is the best apparently..... and i definitely need to retool my lineup for that lol

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

50 AP is the best apparently..... and i definitely need to retool my lineup for that lol

Yeah that’s what it looks like. I have a strategy figured out for 50AP but I’m still not sure how I’ll approach Gil on that node.

So far the team is looking like Santa Alter / Caster Liz / David / Caesar / Martha / Robin Hood. Only Caesar needs a starting NP CE for Shishou but everyone else can run Holy Night Sign to average  17-18 socks per drop. If Santa Alter needs a starting CE to kill Waver early, I will have to hoard Rider EXP so I can raise one of my own for this node instead. Jack is going to be a pain to run though. She’s much better suited to running 40AP.

3 hours ago, Sire said:

Welp, I've been marathoning Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works. Now that I did that, I'm currently marathoning through Fate/Zero and who knows what else. I may even give Studio Deen's stuff a try even though many seem to dislike their adaptation. (They did Carnival Phantasm which is enjoyed, but apparently the movie and the Fate route are not that good.)
As for Grand Order, I need to try to think how to use Tamamo Mae and Orion together. A part of me would love a Vlad+Jeanne+Tamamo combo, but I don't have two out of those three.

The Christmas Event supposedly has plenty of good loot and offers the chance to get Artoria Santa Alter. Personally, I'm looking forward to farming Mana Prisms from the event to get that Mona Lisa CE. The various Gems and EXP cards are also a welcome addition.

DEEN didn't do Carnival Phantasm, that was done by a smaller studio.

Tamamo and Orion should work together, especially if you get Tamamo's third skill which lets her give any ally an Arts up buff which would be good for Vlad or Orion.

David/Caesar/Robin/Darius/Santa Alter/Jing Ke

hey it'll work if I get robin and david those archer pieces and exp cards! (This is going to wind up with me blowing command spells isn't it?)

wish i had a k-scope or more imaginary element ce's. 

3 hours ago, The Geek said:

DEEN didn't do Carnival Phantasm, that was done by a smaller studio.

Tamamo and Orion should work together, especially if you get Tamamo's third skill which lets her give any ally an Arts up buff which would be good for Vlad or Orion.

Really? I thought they did for some reason (similar graphic style maybe, but my memory is likely faulty). Thanks for the correction!

As for Tamamo, she is currently high on my priority list of leveling and ascending. Hopefully I'll be able to do so soon so I can use her in some of my teams.

Good news:
I have both Martha and Marie for the +2 drop. Both are at 2nd Ascension due to their Interlude requirement so they are somewhat useable. Robin Hood and David are leveled up and ready to go.

Bad news:
I have yet to draw Caesar. Without him 50 AP is going to be pretty hard if I want to maximize on drops since both Archers are kinda useless there (David can still support though).

So this is going to be interesting.

1 hour ago, Skurge said:

My Caesar is at lol 50 with np2. Can't get him ascended just yet. Will this be OK for the event?

I'd argue the one servant you should raise is Robin. You can probably overwhelm last Scathatch by filling the NP of double Santa on the first 2 wave, then do a double Mana Burst Excalibur on Wave 3, then just throw things until they die

So..... just throw a Robin on Carmilla and it should be fine. Last Man Caesar could probably nuke down Scathatch

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Can someone explain to me how the Present Box works?
So you pay 2 socks for a pull or 20 socks for a 10-pull. Each pull can contain 1 thing of the current present box and you pull until you get the jackpot. After the 5th box you don't have a jackpot anymore.  So it makes sense to get everything you need from one box before you move to the next one, right?

Honestly, I am hoping that they may do London first so that we have a bit more time to level up and farm for Ascensions. I have 0 Lancer and Rider pieces right now and don't have enough monuments for Scathach either.

4 minutes ago, Talandar said:

Can someone explain to me how the Present Box works?
So you pay 2 socks for a pull or 20 socks for a 10-pull. Each pull can contain 1 thing of the current present box and you pull until you get the jackpot. After the 5th box you don't have a jackpot anymore.  So it makes sense to get everything you need from one box before you move to the next one, right?

Only the first five boxes you pull have a jackpot. Once you’ve obtained the jackpot item, which is a ticket for a copy of Santa Alter for the first four and a Crystallized Lore for the fifth, you can reset the box early and move on to another one. Once you have obtained all five jackpot items, you can continue to reset to get more boxes. However, because the sixth box onwards does not have a jackpot, you cannot reset them early.

A word of advice, though. Do not reset the boxes! The first five boxes have unique items like Golden Apples that do not appear in the sixth box onwards. Just keep pulling. It takes roughly 1,000 socks to clear a box, but unless you are in a hurry there is no reason to reset.

I’m excited for London too. Homunculus Babies and Pages here we come.

The lancer daily quest made me realize just how overpowered 2030 really is

Like holy shit this Sumanai crit squad is the most gloriously busted thing i have ever used. 

Funny enough Gilles Saber would be the textbook servant for this set up although it finally made me realize what is wrong with his NP

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner