Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yay got hundred arms from the fp gacha and like 5 of the 3* event CEs.

and got Billy another NP level, so it's not the absolute worst use of 500k FP. 

I'm gonna use a few more tickets from the event in hopes of getting something nice. I'll just stash the SQ for Sanzang or Raikou.

goddamnit fucking Diarmud can't even ORKO the fucking level rider bugs with a BAA brave chain and charisma boost from Ko GIl. How isn't he the worst lancer? Is his second skill really that niche valuable and shit?

1 minute ago, Czarpy said:

goddamnit fucking Diarmud can't even ORKO the fucking level rider bugs with a BAA brave chain and charisma boost from Ko GIl. How isn't he the worst lancer? Is his second skill really that niche valuable and shit?

Any low-star Lancer looks terrible compared to Cu.

At least I have NP2 Hundred-Face. I’ll keep going until 300k FP because I’ll have wasted 1M FP by that point.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Any low-star Lancer looks terrible compared to Cu.

At least I have NP2 Hundred-Face. I’ll keep going until 300k FP because I’ll have wasted 1M FP by that point.

yeah but at least the rest have good uses lol.

Leonidas is a bro tank, Roma/Hector are AoE farmers, Proto Cu is still cu.

well Benkei is probably worse, but taunt+skill seal/stun is still more useful more consistently.

2 hours ago, Zeratul said:

@Glaceon Mage You got considerably more lucky than me since you pulled the Assassin. Btw. your friend list seems capped. I tried to send a request but it got blocked.

yeah I was really surprised and happy about my luck here, I wanted both and got both very quickly.  

It wasn't my friends list that was capped, it was my friend request list, it apparently caps at 20 I guess...  try it now.

6 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

well Benkei is probably worse, but taunt+skill seal/stun is still more useful more consistently.

Ahahahaha ... NO.

Benkei is utter trash. Diarmuid at least has a functional set of skills (Evade, Crit Star Gen) and his NP is ST with a buff removal. That's at least useable (so 7220 effective Atk btw.).
But Benkei? The guy can't get anything done. 1-turn Taunt is the only good thing about him, everything else is literally unuseable, being hampered by debuffs not working on enemies but only against you.

59 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

....what? Im still 10 box left before im free from character building

... how can you still exchange boxes?

1 minute ago, Zeratul said:

Ahahahaha ... NO.

Benkei is utter trash. Diarmuid at least has a functional set of skills (Evade, Crit Star Gen) and his NP is ST with a buff removal. That's at least useable (so 7220 effective Atk btw.).
But Benkei? The guy can't get anything done. 1-turn Taunt is the only good thing about him, everything else is literally unuseable, being hampered by debuffs not working on enemies but only against you.

oh yeah I haven't used benkei since the gudaguda event

isn''t this supposed to not be the "real" benkei or some shit.

man when are we getting saber diarmud. :/ 

11 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

yeah I was really surprised and happy about my luck here, I wanted both and got both very quickly.  

It wasn't my friends list that was capped, it was my friend request list, it apparently caps at 20 I guess...  try it now.

Sent.

4 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

man when are we getting saber diarmud. :/ 

Until DW decides to use MEME Breaker ... probably never.

---

Holy crap, what happened to my friend requests? I suddenly got a flood of them.

Sent.

Until DW decides to use MEME Breaker ... probably never.

---

Holy crap, what happened to my friend requests? I suddenly got a flood of them.

didn't the recent-ish datamining reveal saber diarmud and astolfo?

13 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Ahahahaha ... NO.

Extella happened

also i need an iskandar friend because broskandar

27 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

oh yay got hundred arms from the fp gacha and like 5 of the 3* event CEs.

and got Billy another NP level, so it's not the absolute worst use of 500k FP. 

I'm gonna use a few more tickets from the event in hopes of getting something nice. I'll just stash the SQ for Sanzang or Raikou.

His real problematic skill is his 3rd tbh

2nd had some shit of how its a 50% ATK debuff. Waver that shit and you nulify np without requiring to dodge. That some munenori yagyu shit right there

Knightly Tactics..... uhhh instead of producing 4 stars with extra, you produce 6!

Oh instead or producing 4 stars with 3rd Quick, you produce 5 on average!

....yeah no

Its worth nothing that Diarmuid is the only R Lancer with Interlude.... which doesn't mean that much but its something

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

5 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Extella happened

His real problematic skill is his 3rd tbh

2nd had some shit of how its a 50% ATK debuff. Waver that shit and you nulify np without requiring to dodge. That some munenori yagyu shit right there

Knightly Tactics..... uhhh instead of producing 4 stars with extra, you produce 6!

Oh instead or producing 4 stars with 3rd Quick, you produce 5 on average!

....yeah no

Its worth nothing that Diarmuid is the only R Lancer with Interlude.... which doesn't mean that much but its something

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he also the only stnp low star lancer?

1 minute ago, Czarpy said:

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he also the only stnp low star lancer?

Cu exists and is STNP.

Honestly Diarmuid's tier status in GO depresses me, I actually like him a lot.  If Saber Diarmuid ever decides to exist, I hope he's better off than his lancer self.

7 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

didn't the recent-ish datamining reveal saber diarmud and astolfo?

That datamine is super old. It had stuff like Semiramis, Tomoe Gozen and Sita as well.
There are plenty of stuff in the data that suggests certain Servants were supposed to be included but were ultimately cut from their respective singularity or they didn't have an opportunity to do so.

8 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Extella happened

You have one (me).

9 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

I still think that Diarmuid is useable but he may need a Strengthening Quest on his 3rd skill or even 2nd.

5 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Cu exists and is STNP.

Honestly Diarmuid's tier status in GO depresses me, I actually like him a lot.  If Saber Diarmuid ever decides to exist, I hope he's better off than his lancer self.

oh yeah i forgot.

DIarmud is, at the very least, not as fucked as his captain.

That datamine is super old. It had stuff like Semiramis, Tomoe Gozen and Sita as well.
There are plenty of stuff in the data that suggests certain Servants were supposed to be included but were ultimately cut from their respective singularity or they didn't have an opportunity to do so.

You have one (me).

I still think that Diarmuid is useable but he may need a Strengthening Quest on his 3rd skill or even 2nd.

well we're getting an india and china singularity in lostbelt, so it'd be fun to see how sita plays.

how would diarmud's SQ need to work on his 3rd skill? I'd think it'd need to be like a quick card version of Lalter's second skill.

17 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I can add you if you'd like, what's your FC?

283 900 798. name should be JSND

8 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

You have one (me).

Whats your account name in game again >_>

Actually i forgot i should have your acc in fl since i remember you talking about that time i removed CE form my fl or something lol

@Czarpy i love how you can unironically says diarmuid's captain basically becomes Scathatch

....goddamnit dw

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

23 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

283 900 798. name should be JSND

Whats your account name in game again >_>

Actually i forgot i should have your acc in fl since i remember you talking about that time i removed CE form my fl or something lol

@Czarpy i love how you can unironically says diarmuid's captain basically becomes Scathatch

....goddamnit dw

Spoiler

Fionn is still sleeping under Ireland. Technically, the entire subset of mythical heroes that are "kings under the mountain" could technically be immortal.

still waiting on grand caster fionn DW. :/

Figured it would be a good time to repost the Friends List, so here it is.

I haven't gotten around to touching FGO since the event started, but I'm sure I'll report my results on trying to get characters later. Iskander is amazing and I would like a copy, but I already got plenty of Riders vying for my attention (Georgios, Santa Alter, Medusa). I have ~540,000 FP for Angra Mainyu, so we'll see how that goes.

Serenes FGO - Friend Code IDs (NA)

Spoiler

If I missed anyone or need to make a correction, let me know! (Use the [@UserName] feature so I get a notification, or just quote one of my posts.)

[UPDATE LOG - April 19th, 2018]
-- N/A

Active Members
SecondWorld - 403,067,254 (David)
eclipse - 917,798,708 (eclipse)
MediocreLee - 015,794,040 (MediocreLee)
MrSmokestack - 062,476,598 (MrSmokestack)
Rothene - 750,157,837 (Rothene)
Ebony - 233,925,133 (Hannah)
Zeratul  - 863,169,679 (Ren)
Sire - 815 519 689 (Sire)
TheGeek - 722,418,335 (Geek)
N30 - 086,951,059 (Arcadia)
JSND Alter Dragon Boner - 283,900,798 (JSND)
Czarpy - 356,589,556 (Czarpy)
Phillius the Crestfallen - 961, 944, 081 (Time)
Jingle Jangle - 812,852,640 (Jingles)
Glaceon Mage -  171,099,109 (Glaceon Mage) Note: Please notify Glaceon Mage if adding as a friend in FGO.

Friends List Capped
Zak Something - 883,068,826 (Zak)
QKumber - 314,369,629 (QK)
Emeraldfox - 674,653,620  (Emeraldfox)
Lord-Zero - 285,321,342 (Lord-Zero)
Polydeuces - 302,111,199 (Poly)
Sekki - 082,416,051 (Sekki)

2 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Benkei is better than Diarmuid

Nais joek

Zera the Mant beat me to it already but Diarmuid is a solid damage dealer for this event alongside Kid Gil and Lancelot. He is one of the few bonus units with an STNP. That alone carries quite a lot of value and we have a handful of supporting units in Hassan, Waver, Kid Gil, Iskandar, and Alex who can add some oomf to his hits.

Even in general, Evade + Atk Down makes him very bulky against the ubiquitous female units throughout the game, and buff removal on his NP makes him at least a consideration on tougher quests.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Nais joek

Zera the Mant beat me to it already but Diarmuid is a solid damage dealer for this event alongside Kid Gil and Lancelot. He is one of the few bonus units with an STNP. That alone carries quite a lot of value and we have a handful of supporting units in Hassan, Waver, Kid Gil, Iskandar, and Alex who can add some oomf to his hits.

Even in general, Evade + Atk Down makes him very bulky against the ubiquitous female units throughout the game, and buff removal on his NP makes him at least a consideration on tougher quests.

I just wanted to trick people into defending another dead celtic lancer.

does anyone else kinda wish the rest of the artoria variants had an event bonus?

does CA Hassan ever get an instinct upgrade?

Edited by Czarpy

Welp, spent my ~540,000 FP. No Angra Mainyu, but I guess that is to be expected due to his insanely low drop rate. At least it feels nice to have spent all of that FP. I probably will be saving up again, at least until we get that QoL change that automatically burns unwanted stuff (such as 1&2 star CEs).

For my support list, I don't really have anyone useful for the event besides Mash (with a MLB Geas Scroll) and Artoria (with Halloween Princess).I put my grailed Georgios in the Rider slot in the off-chance someone wants him to tank something. Otherwise, my support line will be the same as usual