Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

Post NP Interlude!Gil is pretty strong. He's pretty OP for challenge quests and the like b/c his NP now basically deals ST damage to multiple servants. I managed to get around 40-55k on neutral with lvl 10 Charisma and the innate 30% NP damage increase attached to the NP (basically a mana burst).

I want Spartacus's Third skill already. He kills shit so much more reliably with it around

Edited by N30

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, N30 said:

I want Spartacus's Third skill already. He kills shit so much more reliably with it around

I hope so! As much as I love my smiling muscle man, he does lack some punch! sure 60k AoE is enough for hands/hunting quests wave1 but still, cutting SO close

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

I hope so! As much as I love my smiling muscle man, he does lack some punch! sure 60k AoE is enough for hands/hunting quests wave1 but still, cutting SO close

anniversary blond suit could work wonders

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

What the fuck happened to my sanity

you lost your last bit when you download the FGO app - sry my friend.

I decided to stop, checked event rewards for seeds + plumes from here until summer and those alone are enough for me to raise Bryn and JAlter`s skill so I rather not spend more rainbow apples in this case :P

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8Yhs_V_y7iyMHM1eVk4ZFQtTjA/view <- event rewards and such, helped me do some planning personally

at this point I'm probably gonna start focusing on an A team aside from just fucking around getting servants to FA. I mean it's only a trio of support casters left that are gonna get priority for FA.

fucking shoulda thought this through, but what have you. Vlad really wants the skill upgrades asap tho.

3 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

at this point I'm probably gonna start focusing on an A team aside from just fucking around getting servants to FA. I mean it's only a trio of support casters left that are gonna get priority for FA.

fucking shoulda thought this through, but what have you. Vlad really wants the skill upgrades asap tho.

honestly? I would advise to keep fucking around! Just have fun with the game!

If you want to play with any unit, just go for it! Perks of being a PVE game :D

And by what you said, you don`t have it so bad Czarpy, I bet your roster is rather well developed.

If you really wanna try harder, my advice would be get a ST and an AoE of each class (specially ST imo). If AoEs are scarce, get couple zerks (Kyo/Darius/Spartacus) to cover for AoE. Then raise Hans / Shakes / higher tier support casters.

Should be good for quite some time

1 minute ago, QKumber said:

honestly? I would advise to keep fucking around! Just have fun with the game!

If you want to play with any unit, just go for it! Perks of being a PVE game :D

And by what you said, you don`t have it so bad Czarpy, I bet your roster is rather well developed.

If you really wanna try harder, my advice would be get a ST and an AoE of each class (specially ST imo). If AoEs are scarce, get couple zerks (Kyo/Darius/Spartacus) to cover for AoE. Then raise Hans / Shakes / higher tier support casters.

Should be good for quite some time

oh the only thing I'm really lacking at all is an AoE assassin, but my berserkers have it covered. (Well that and a good AoE Lancer, but Hector fulfills that role until I somehow pull Lalter or Eli.)

I kinda blew my luck on the America release banners and pulled rama/nightingale/holy king ce/scope. Not getting anything worthwhile in the Da Vinci banner is kinda karmic lol.

But hey, Iskandar and Waver rate-ups with volumen hydragyrum. Let's see if I can nail Tamamo and Vlad's bond levels higher. I want to be capable of running a support team without freebies. Nobu will probably get grailed unless I pull Archer Artoria.

hng I kinda wish Emiya's SQ would come already. He's only really good at helping NP spam come along with that deck. 

1 minute ago, Czarpy said:

oh the only thing I'm really lacking at all is an AoE assassin, but my berserkers have it covered. (Well that and a good AoE Lancer, but Hector fulfills that role until I somehow pull Lalter or Eli.)

I kinda blew my luck on the America release banners and pulled rama/nightingale/holy king ce/scope. Not getting anything worthwhile in the Da Vinci banner is kinda karmic lol.

But hey, Iskandar and Waver rate-ups with volumen hydragyrum. Let's see if I can nail Tamamo and Vlad's bond levels higher. I want to be capable of running a support team without freebies. Nobu will probably get grailed unless I pull Archer Artoria.

hng I kinda wish Emiya's SQ would come already. He's only really good at helping NP spam come along with that deck. 

I mean AoE assassins are quite rare - from the top of my head I remember Phantom, and he is quite weak in terms of gameplay... I would just use STs or any zerk if I could tbh. For Lancers, Hektor does the job for me too - even better then ELi, she is more of a supportive lancer if you ask me.

Best of lucky on the next event rolls! I for sure won`t roll this time - not many SQ and for God sake I don`t want np4 waver ><

4 minutes ago, QKumber said:

I mean AoE assassins are quite rare - from the top of my head I remember Phantom, and he is quite weak in terms of gameplay... I would just use STs or any zerk if I could tbh. For Lancers, Hektor does the job for me too - even better then ELi, she is more of a supportive lancer if you ask me.

Best of lucky on the next event rolls! I for sure won`t roll this time - not many SQ and for God sake I don`t want np4 waver ><

Spoiler
Spoiler

My roster is just fine. I have two waifus in Bryn and Tamamo already recruited. By the time we get to Lostbelt, I should have my waifu collection set up. (Bryn was the sole worry, but she did come.)

Raikou, Summer Artoria/Martha, Musashi, Nitocris, Cleopatra.

Shoot me already

I'm gonna see if I can get Nightingale's level maxed alongside Saber Lily. I have some shenanigans in mind for the FZ event.

tquadruple buster buffed Saber Lily should be fucking funny with Leonidas/nightingale/Saber Lily.

Leonidas buster burst+mystic code+nightingale+saber lily's own mana burst.

if there's another way to stack buster buffs like that, then tell me. 

AoE assassins are basically Shuten, Summer Shishou, and I think Cleopatra off the top of my head.

Phantom counts, but I don't have a reason to raise him until the xmas rerun. Shame since he's cool.

i swear i just want volumen hydragyrum if possible. my resources can't take the hit of trying to raise waver/iskandar like that lol.

Edited by Czarpy

1 minute ago, Czarpy said:

I'm gonna see if I can get Nightingale's level maxed alongside Saber Lily. I have some shenanigans in mind for the FZ event.

tquadruple buster buffed Saber Lily should be fucking funny with Leonidas/nightingale/Saber Lily.

Leonidas buster burst+mystic code+nightingale+saber lily's own mana burst.

if there's another way to stack buster buffs like that, then tell me. 

not sure if you are aware, but when buff stacking ideally you want a variety of them to maximize. Exemple: 1 atk up + 1 buster up + 1 crit up + 1 np dmg up / instead of 4 buster up

it is related to the way the dmg formula is calculated on FGO

you might wanna add Plugsuit and get Caesar (if going for np dmg OR crit dmg) or David (for charisma and regular card dmg). And you could keep 3 of 4 buster ups if you so wish :P

5 hours ago, QKumber said:

not sure if you are aware, but when buff stacking ideally you want a variety of them to maximize. Exemple: 1 atk up + 1 buster up + 1 crit up + 1 np dmg up / instead of 4 buster up

you might wanna add Plugsuit and get Caesar (if going for np dmg OR crit dmg) or David (for charisma and regular card dmg). And you could keep 3 of 4 buster ups if you so wish :P

yeah I'm sure

dunno if I can get them to max level, but let's see. 

5 hours ago, QKumber said:

Although due to buff value, i think the only replacable buff in that list is Leonidas 25% Buster buff. Even at double stacks, a 50% mana burst is worth 23%

And of course any discussion about "damage" didn't stray far from Black Grail. I think MLB Black Grail is probably the most OP CE in the game as a whole since doing double damage with NP regardless is kinda insane

26 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Although due to buff value, i think the only replacable buff in that list is Leonidas 25% Buster buff. Even at double stacks, a 50% mana burst is worth 23%

And of course any discussion about "damage" didn't stray far from Black Grail. I think MLB Black Grail is probably the most OP CE in the game as a whole since doing double damage with NP regardless is kinda insane

the black grail is one of those things that'll eventually spook me.

46 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Only need one more for my MLB. Hype

@QKumber How does Jeanne Alter / Saber Alter / support Waver / Hans / Leonidas / Nero sound?

Most of the time I won’t need more than the first three but the others are good for buffs, crit stars, or just as insurance policy. It’s my most leveled team skillswise also.

39 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Only need one more for my MLB. Hype

@QKumber How does Jeanne Alter / Saber Alter / support Waver / Hans / Leonidas / Nero sound?

Most of the time I won’t need more than the first three but the others are good for buffs, crit stars, or just as insurance policy. It’s my most leveled team skillswise also.

if there was a rider/archer version of MHX, that team would be ded.

Solved my space problem by getting Santa Alter and Halloween Liz to their final Ascension. Didn't want to level someone else because they might take Ascension mats I need for someone else. But I still had to sell all the Gold Embers from the Hunting Quests.
Spend 15 gold apples on the Amazon node, a couple bronze on Skeletons. Got a nice stash of Seeds for now until everyone complains after Tamamo eats 20+ of them. 60 Feathers will be enough as well.

The other Hunting Quests are kinda eh. Today's one is ok if you need Homunculus babies but tomorrow's is really terrible. Only the last one with the Spriggan will be interesting because it drops Gears.

7 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

Solved my space problem by getting Santa Alter and Halloween Liz to their final Ascension. Didn't want to level someone else because they might take Ascension mats I need for someone else. But I still had to sell all the Gold Embers from the Hunting Quests.
Spend 15 gold apples on the Amazon node, a couple bronze on Skeletons. Got a nice stash of Seeds for now until everyone complains after Tamamo eats 20+ of them. 60 Feathers will be enough as well.

The other Hunting Quests are kinda eh. Today's one is ok if you need Homunculus babies but tomorrow's is really terrible. Only the last one with the Spriggan will be interesting because it drops Gears.

the spriggan is gonna be hilarious isn't it.

the crits will never end, and i don't know if I can nuke it in two rounds with Rama+supportSTNP saber

D1EAD9a.png

Bless that feather quest, shame it was only a day because Iskandar needs 20 feathers a skill as well.  And Emiya needs 16 per skill.

Though I suppose that means I'm done biasing Waver for now, until whatever Grail comes after Fate/Zero's (or I fail to get Iskandar and I spend the Grails I've been hoarding on Waver instead).  

Edited by Glaceon Mage

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:
  Hide contents

D1EAD9a.png

Bless that feather quest, shame it was only a day because Iskandar needs 20 feathers a skill as well.  And Emiya needs 16 per skill.

Though I suppose that means I'm done biasing Waver for now, until whatever Grail comes after Fate/Zero's (or I fail to get Iskandar and I spend the Grails I've been hoarding on Waver instead).  

you're going for a fate/zero based team?

grail Irisveil

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

you're going for a fate/zero based team?

grail Irisveil

Maybe a bit?  Since Richard and other SF characters I want are not coming for years, and aside from Emiya most of my non SF favs are Zero characters.

That said Grail priorities are something like Iskandar, Alexander, and Waver on top, Gil variants and swimsuit Rin welfare below them since Richard’s never.

I want Richard crai

39 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Glaceon MageWelcome to the 10/10/10 Waver Meta Club

Probably would have done it eventually even without meta, he and Iskandar are my favorite characters after all.  Meta’s just a nice bonus!

21 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Maybe a bit?  Since Richard and other SF characters I want are not coming for years, and aside from Emiya most of my non SF favs are Zero characters.

That said Grail priorities are something like Iskandar, Alexander, and Waver on top, Gil variants and swimsuit Rin welfare below them since Richard’s never.

I want Richard crai

Probably would have done it eventually even without meta, he and Iskandar are my favorite characters after all.  Meta’s just a nice bonus!

Robin Hood counts right? 

you gonna grail the greatest COOL.