Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

I thought to myself "Just one 10-roll for Gilles".

Now I despair.

Hide contents

Screenshot_20180413-182713.png

I will definetly have to charge my old PayPal account.

looks like Gil just decided to chase the FEIKA

20 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

@QKumber I got my third Black Grail, NP2 Tamamo, and NP2 Lancelot in 180 quartz. Good pulls overall, and better still I have 460 quartz left over for the Summer banners.

Only 10 Gold Apples left. Let’s go.

What is your best time for finishing the Louvre? My setup gets 6 turns on a good day.

pretty decent haul! I would be happy with it at least so congratz!

Apples huh? I started the event with 21 golds and 40 something of bronze ones. After getting to box 10/10 I stoppped rolling, so got every important apple from raffle.

Used all golds and silvers + 41 rainbow apples so far... will try to farm a bit more before event ends but can`t complain! Spent a decent time farming hearts and have no regrets! Got 35 from the node alone

Good event! Story and farming wise =D

1 hour ago, Zeratul said:

I thought to myself "Just one 10-roll for Gilles".

Now I despair.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20180413-182713.png

I will definetly have to charge my old PayPal account.

Can't wait for Unlimited Whale Works

Are you rolling for Angry Manjew?

36 minutes ago, QKumber said:

pretty decent haul! I would be happy with it at least so congratz!

Apples huh? I started the event with 21 golds and 40 something of bronze ones. After getting to box 10/10 I stoppped rolling, so got every important apple from raffle.

Used all golds and silvers + 41 rainbow apples so far... will try to farm a bit more before event ends but can`t complain! Spent a decent time farming hearts and have no regrets! Got 35 from the node alone

Good event! Story and farming wise =D

Thanks! I started with 30 apples and I'm getting down to the wire.

I got 4 copies of Personal Training and maxed 5 golds, one of them to 100, just from this event alone. And I'm still not done yet. Easily my favorite event after Saber Wars.

Now I'm torn between using my quartz for Summer or banking on rolling for MHX Alter or Meltlilith. As of right now though, I'm really liking how far I've progressed in this game.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Mad rush to get more boxes for me

I'm thankful that the team I use for ALL is pretty stable 

EDIT: Because the CEs from the Fate/Zero Accel Order event get added permanently to the gacha I'm just going to wait for the first Babylon banner to roll shit. Mainly because it's the Story Gacha (which means yes you can roll for storylocks) with rateup Enkidu and Caster!Gil. A good chance for me to NP5 Bedivere and Jaguarman/Taiga

Edited by N30

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Can't wait for Unlimited Whale Works

Are you rolling for Angry Manjew?

Don't even.

Yes.
Let's be honest here FP really don't have other collectibles than him. Considering I don't plan to raise another non-story lock Servant (maybe Fuuma if I don't get Emiya for some reason) might as well use them. Plus he might be useful as an Avenger.

---

14000 Scripts of each. That's 46 boxes in total and I have 40 Apples left for the Hunting Quests. I think I did reasonably well.
Time to crack these open. I hope my finger is going to survive that.

Edited by Zeratul

The Da Vinci event is amost over. Getting one copy of Caster Gilles was rather difficult . I kept getting Babbage, P and Geronimo. Anyway, yesterday was a rather busy day preparing a party for the Fate/Zero event. 

Spoiler

Hassan of the Cursed Arm is just there as a placeholder until I can get Hundred Faces. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

The Da Vinci event is amost over. Getting one copy of Caster Gilles was rather difficult . I kept getting Babbage, P and Geronimo. Anyway, yesterday was a rather busy day preparing a party for the Fate/Zero event. 

Hide contents

043BFCDA-E6C5-42DA-97D5-2ADE2B3E9D3A.jpeg

Hassan of the Cursed Arm is just there as a placeholder until I can get Hundred Faces. 

is it just me or is hundred faces have a bland skillset.

4 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

is it just me or is hundred faces have a bland skillset.

Bland but it works
Skill 1 is basically a weaker  Golden Rule with a strong star gen buffed attached to it
Skill 2 is Evade + Chance to increase all card buff
Skill 3 is a really good heal, with a demerit of removing all the buffs on you (4k heal with a 6 Turn CD at max level)

Post interlude, HF's NP gets a +300% damage increase across all NP levels and an important debuff added to it: -20% Arts resistance down after the NP. 
This means that HF can actually loop their NP pretty easily. And it's really fun

Just now, Jingle Jangle said:

About the Hundred-Faced_Hassan, I have no clue who she is. In Fate Zero,I don't recalled her saying saying. And I was surprised when she died by Iskandar, and didn't put up much of a fight. Strange servant.

In the LN their identity is revealed at least. Don't remember if they do an outright reveal in the anime (it's mainly because servant sheets are a thing in the LN, but not in the anime)

I’m going to be stopping at 172 / 300 on True Box 35 and 263 / 300 on Fake Box 26. Now to grind the Hunting Quests as they become available.

I still need to level Billy, Diarmuid, and Caster Gilles, but I’ll most likely focus on Diarmuid for Fate/Zero and just throw Tamamo into my Support.

41 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

About the Hundred-Faced_Hassan, I have no clue who she is. In Fate Zero,I don't recalled her saying saying. And I was surprised when she died by Iskandar, and didn't put up much of a fight. Strange servant.

He was really kinda just a spy network for Kirei and Tokiomi tbh.  It says on the wiki there was at one point a subplot planned about a little girl personality getting taken in by Waver and Rider after forgetting who she was, apparently sourced to the Fate/Zero material books.  Apparently it was discarded since Urobuchi thought giving Waver too much focus would make the main character's identity too confusing.

I really wish that was left in, because tbh poor Assassin really could have used the extra development.  Pretty much everyone gets it except them, it's a bit sad.

2 hours ago, N30 said:

Bland but it works
Skill 1 is basically a weaker  Golden Rule with a strong star gen buffed attached to it
Skill 2 is Evade + Chance to increase all card buff
Skill 3 is a really good heal, with a demerit of removing all the buffs on you (4k heal with a 6 Turn CD at max level)

Post interlude, HF's NP gets a +300% damage increase across all NP levels and an important debuff added to it: -20% Arts resistance down after the NP. 
This means that HF can actually loop their NP pretty easily. And it's really fun

so if I stick her with Shiki and Jack, it's gonna be a looping NP spamming assassin team hmn. 

bet ozy makes her second skill better

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’m going to be stopping at 172 / 300 on True Box 35 and 263 / 300 on Fake Box 26. Now to grind the Hunting Quests as they become available.

I still need to level Billy, Diarmuid, and Caster Gilles, but I’ll most likely focus on Diarmuid for Fate/Zero and just throw Tamamo into my Support.

trap boi ate a lot of exp cards huh.

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

He was really kinda just a spy network for Kirei and Tokiomi tbh.  It says on the wiki there was at one point a subplot planned about a little girl personality getting taken in by Waver and Rider after forgetting who she was, apparently sourced to the Fate/Zero material books.  Apparently it was discarded since Urobuchi thought giving Waver too much focus would make the main character's identity too confusing.

I really wish that was left in, because tbh poor Assassin really could have used the extra development.  Pretty much everyone gets it except them, it's a bit sad.

the loli personality arc would have been amazingly good. it wouldn't have mattered if they put more focus on waver since everyone's just gonna assume Saber and Kiritsugu are the main characters anyways.

Hundred Faces Lily should be in fgo.

Here I am thinking I'm doing good with my 12th True Box and 13th Fake Box, but everyone seems to have opened 20 boxes or more... (Then again, I still got like 60 Golden Apples left in stock and didn't touch any of the Silver and Bronze from the event. Guess my time and grinding skills are not up to par.)

Either way, I'm fairly happy with how the event turned out. I managed to...
- Final Ascend & Cap Level: Medusa, Euryale, Arash
- Cap Level: Artoria Lancer Alter, Tamamo Mae, Georgios (85 now, aiming for 90), Shiki
- Ascend: Some characters who I forgot the names of.
I think I'll likely stop grailing Saint George at 90. The efficiency part of me is saying spending 5 grails just to reach 100 is a terrible idea when I can spread out those grails to other servants.

19 minutes ago, Sire said:

Here I am thinking I'm doing good with my 12th True Box and 13th Fake Box, but everyone seems to have opened 20 boxes or more... (Then again, I still got like 60 Golden Apples left in stock and didn't touch any of the Silver and Bronze from the event. Guess my time and grinding skills are not up to par.)

Either way, I'm fairly happy with how the event turned out. I managed to...
- Final Ascend & Cap Level: Medusa, Euryale, Arash
- Cap Level: Artoria Lancer Alter, Tamamo Mae, Georgios (85 now, aiming for 90), Shiki
- Ascend: Some characters who I forgot the names of.
I think I'll likely stop grailing Saint George at 90. The efficiency part of me is saying spending 5 grails just to reach 100 is a terrible idea when I can spread out those grails to other servants.

grailed arash should be fun

45 minutes ago, QKumber said:

time to stop the grind: Screenshot_20180413-235143.thumb.jpg.c738ea9463829712042b2e80dac451e5.jpgScreenshot_20180413-235149.thumb.jpg.4e8d7fd354d6e105890fe04c46477eb8.jpg

I am screwed rolling this

Off the top of my head that’s well over 80 boxes. Hope you got a macro ready!

Now if you’ll excuse me I’ll take my distant second place with 59.56 boxes...

I have 105 bronze apples but I’m going to waste those on Hunting Quests for mats. Fate/Zero is going to suck for me isn’t it?

How was using quartz refills for you? I’m not sure if I want to spend any for AP but I might do it for Nero Fest.

39 minutes ago, Sire said:

but muh dedikeshoon

Edited by MrSmokestack

51 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I have 105 bronze apples but I’m going to waste those on Hunting Quests for mats. Fate/Zero is going to suck for me isn’t it?

How was using quartz refills for you? I’m not sure if I want to spend any for AP but I might do it for Nero Fest.

but muh dedikeshoon

how the fuck do people even manage to get enough manuscripts for fucking 50+ boxes lol.

that's a lotta dedication. Do you guys grind the bond exp of the bronze servants for more apples?

• Got almost everyone that's relevantly strong to FA. Sorry to those who needed bones, feathers, and shit. Especially the 4 fucking casters that I tried to raise up. It seems evil bone grinding was too difficult and time consuming. Saber Gilles on the other hand, he'll be waiting on the sidelines as a tertiary project once the FZ event begins.
  • Got Billy to max level. Didn't get any others to max level, but that woulda burned through all my exp cards to get a 5* to max.
  • Nightingale's at FA. Once I get more seeds, I'll get her skills up. Got Saber Lily's mana burst to 8 and fed her all the spare fou-kuns I have. Got her attack max fou'd, but she's at lvl 70 for now. 
  • Tamamo will probably hit bond level 7 after the FZ event lol. Same with Vlad.
  • I've decided to save my grails for Nitocris. How much pain will I be in for?

56 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I have 68.
*kicks him off from 2nd place*
Have just opened the 15th one on each. I have some serious issues with space though.

1 hour ago, QKumber said:

I am screwed rolling this

85+ boxes. Yorokobe!

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

And nah, I will just tap slowly... like 5box while watching some youtube then stop. Not in a rush to open it all - plus I cant config a macro on my shield for my life

Fate zero appears to be a mission event like KnK and we should have 2 weeks to do so - JP had 3 because of a massive bug, China had only 2 weeks and no bugs so...

This was my 3rd time using SQ for AP (1st was christmas and I used some during saber wars). I mean, I could gamble for potentially some rewards, or I could farm a lottery that happens 2~3 times a year and stockpile on materials that I am gonna use for sure. Ended up using 62 SQ for refills - gonna have enough exp / QP / pages / eyes / bones to feed my units for quite some time so I think it was worth

18 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

how the fuck do people even manage to get enough manuscripts for fucking 50+ boxes lol.

personally I farmed caster node to get enough hearts for my desired units and their skills (had 70 after shop, needed 90 ended up with 120) - then it was straight up 3 days of Louvre spam

had a somewhat decent team that peaked at 5turns but on average needed 7~8 depending on which Jeanne was the boss

17 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

85+ boxes. Yorokobe!

Hell yeah! Personal goal was beat christmas (76) so I have that going for me!

About space - was just mindlesly opening some true boxes (10 or so) and that was enough to finally max Bryn (super + great succ) and some other ppl like Martha / Alexander / Lancelot. Prob should focus on next event units but most of those I `: do not have or 2: find boring so eeh.... idk

Worst part of the event? Mash ate so much bond exp... Jalter went from 0 to almost 7 so yaykes

20 minutes ago, QKumber said:

And nah, I will just tap slowly... like 5box while watching some youtube then stop. Not in a rush to open it all - plus I cant config a macro on my shield for my life

Fate zero appears to be a mission event like KnK and we should have 2 weeks to do so - JP had 3 because of a massive bug, China had only 2 weeks and no bugs so...

This was my 3rd time using SQ for AP (1st was christmas and I used some during saber wars). I mean, I could gamble for potentially some rewards, or I could farm a lottery that happens 2~3 times a year and stockpile on materials that I am gonna use for sure. Ended up using 62 SQ for refills - gonna have enough exp / QP / pages / eyes / bones to feed my units for quite some time so I think it was worth

personally I farmed caster node to get enough hearts for my desired units and their skills (had 70 after shop, needed 90 ended up with 120) - then it was straight up 3 days of Louvre spam

had a somewhat decent team that peaked at 5turns but on average needed 7~8 depending on which Jeanne was the boss

Hell yeah! Personal goal was beat christmas (76) so I have that going for me!

About space - was just mindlesly opening some true boxes (10 or so) and that was enough to finally max Bryn (super + great succ) and some other ppl like Martha / Alexander / Lancelot. Prob should focus on next event units but most of those I `: do not have or 2: find boring so eeh.... idk

Worst part of the event? Mash ate so much bond exp... Jalter went from 0 to almost 7 so yaykes

quick question, but how does one tell if the super/great succ boost go onto the exp boost? I never see any sign or popup.

agh fuckit. I'll have to get Alexander to max level for the event soon enough.

. . .and here I am, happy that I got the Crystallized Lore in both boxes. . .

Was especially lucky that it was on the first roll of the True side.