Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

6 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

fuck grinding the assassin node.

I need the shit, but then the fucking soul eater takes so much to kill because we don't have any STNP casters that are even remotely DPS oriented.

You’re doing something wrong. Medea NP leaves the Soul Eater with almost no HP.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of just gave up maximizing the assassin node and put real CEs on instead of SoC.

Soul Eaters and Carmillas don't last long eating Self-Mod empowered crits from NR with Another Ending equipped, fueled by 2 2030s, a Waver, and a Tamamo.  Back row and support have +Self-Portrait drop CEs at least.

20 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

You’re doing something wrong. Medea NP leaves the Soul Eater with almost no HP.

I must be doing something wrong. I should probably try the plugsuit here.

I've been 12-15 turning that node.

18 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

I kind of just gave up maximizing the assassin node and put real CEs on instead of SoC.

Soul Eaters and Carmillas don't last long eating Self-Mod empowered crits from NR with Another Ending equipped, fueled by 2 2030s, a Waver, and a Tamamo.  Back row and support have +Self-Portrait drop CEs at least.

I'm gonna wanna get Sanzang for the rerun lol.

37 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

What are the chances that Tom Sawyer or other American servants can appear in the game?

anything's possible, as long as the character is in public domain or the IP right's holder allows for a collab event.

but iirc, putting Peter Pan in FGO is not going to be a smart idea given that it's still under copyright in the UK.

Brynhildr buster brave chained Jalter to death.

Edited by Czarpy

51 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

My Jeanne Alter had Jeanne Alter seeing double with those crits.

Asking @QKumber to put their MLB Mona Lisa on Waver. Pretty please~

imagine bringing Jalter, OG Jeanne, and Support Jalter to that battle.

it was surprisingly easy since I decided to have some fun with CRITS and had Jack, Bryn, and Rama beat the wyverns shitless. If I had siegfried, the wyverns would have probably died faster but w/e.

Rama and Bryn alternating star absorb skills leads to funny results. One turn let rama do a full crit buster brave chain with stacked charismas. Fucking forgot to target Jalter but the wyverns died.

Then I got a brave chain with Jack, use the mages association code's mana charge on Bryn and used her third skill on herself. 

nee-san got penetrated by my romantica.

BUSTER BRAVE CHAIN

gonna farm the saber node until I get enough seeds for my 4 servants that want that shit. Then it's off to fucking farming fake lottery for the EVIL BONES.

I need like 100+ evil bones

help

please.

farming the lancer node for that shit isn't any better either.

this archer node is kinda annoying, but I think I found a decent team with my resources

Robin + Waver + support AoE (Gil or Cpt FidgetSpinner) -> as much as I love Nobu, she lacks the punch to aoe clear, her crits are nice and all but...meh

save robins NP and all for 2nd wave, you might get a 2 turn 2 YewBows! easy clear

5 minutes ago, QKumber said:

this archer node is kinda annoying, but I think I found a decent team with my resources

Robin + Waver + support AoE (Gil or Cpt FidgetSpinner) -> as much as I love Nobu, she lacks the punch to aoe clear, her crits are nice and all but...meh

save robins NP and all for 2nd wave, you might get a 2 turn 2 YewBows! easy clear

is this tesla?

ugh Ko Gil kinda sucks for the archer node. I've found Robin/David/support Orion works for me due to ARTS SPAM.

fuck the spriggan

ugh fuck this I'm bringing JACK

that's right

because fuck this shit

I'm gonna have a crit party with Nobu and support Gil. 

Edited by Czarpy

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

What are the chances that Tom Sawyer or other American servants can appear in the game?

I mean we got Paul Bunyan for April Fool's last year in JP so I wouldn't doubt it.

1 hour ago, The Geek said:

I mean we got Paul Bunyan for April Fool's last year in JP so I wouldn't doubt it.

Pecos Bill's gonna be top tier, I can see it happening.

gon sleep. I'll be farming all through tomorrow evening, well into the night. It's retarded as fuck, but why not.

Edited by Czarpy

9 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

wow I'm surprised that Tesla works better than GIlgamesh for this node lol.

np spamming

Gil will go back to being the better of the two once his 3rd skill gets an NP Battery. Star absorb is a balanced game mechanic.

Jeanne Alter’s 3rd skill shot up to 8 after I got a random seed drop. Time to buy out the God Hearts in the shop to reach level 10.

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Gil will go back to being the better of the two once his 3rd skill gets an NP Battery. Star absorb is a balanced game mechanic.

Jeanne Alter’s 3rd skill shot up to 8 after I got a random seed drop. Time to buy out the God Hearts in the shop to reach level 10.

eh honestly they would be on par if tesla's NP damage buff ISNt FuCKING RANDOM

15 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

i just bough the god hearts asap.

star absorb is so stupidly good if it's given to something like Gil or Okita.

12 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

eh honestly they would be on par if tesla's NP damage buff ISNt FuCKING RANDOM

yeah but i just used david's charisma buff to make up for it.

2 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

i just bough the god hearts asap.

star absorb is so stupidly good if it's given to something like Gil or Okita.

yeah but i just used david's charisma buff to make up for it.

Still didnt make the difference really

The thing is NP damage up exists in a different bracket. So if Tesla have say Merlin supporting hin he have 1.4 x 1.5 = 2.1

David Charisma 1.6(im lazy 18% is pretty much a pre rounding 20%) x 1.5 = 2.4

Tesla buff 1.4 x 1.5 x 1.3 = 2.73

So yeah kind of a big deal there

14 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Still didnt make the difference really

The thing is NP damage up exists in a different bracket. So if Tesla have say Merlin supporting hin he have 1.4 x 1.5 = 2.1

David Charisma 1.6(im lazy 18% is pretty much a pre rounding 20%) x 1.5 = 2.4

Tesla buff 1.4 x 1.5 x 1.3 = 2.73

So yeah kind of a big deal there

yeah

I'm just dicking around with the archers I can play with in the supports list. Orion seems to work well enough for this node.

Atalante sucks for this node tho.

is there any other STNP sr/ssr archer aside from Orion in NA right now?

Edited by Czarpy

My archers suck for the Saber node but support Gilgamesh can take care of waves 2 and 3 on his own so it's not that bad (I should train that KoGil I got because Euryale is only going to wreck havoc in Camelot). 

Also got Helena to FA and max Fou. Maybe now she'll be able to do decently in the assassin node.