• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

In case anyone missed the new Suicide Watch:

Reveal hidden contents

jStY2lT.png

Summer gacha is going to be the FGO fanbase equivalent of the Halle-Bop comet cult huh.

hng I'm probably not going to be able to get jalter right now, but I'll get as many servants to FA as I can.

Checklist

Spoiler

Done with

• -Spartacus
  • Rama
  • Emiya
  • Eric

Working on

• Billy
  • Medusa
  • Boudicca
  • Benkei
  • Sasaki
  • Nursery Rhyme
  • Medea Lily
  • Saber Gilles
  • Nightingale
  • Paracelsus
  • Roma
  • Proto Cu
  • Kiyohime
  • Saber Lily
  • Shakespeare
  • Mozart
  • Georgios
  • Blackbeard
  • Fergus

The mats are a bottleneck. Esp. the horseshoes and plumes. When the self-portrait oriented node drops, I'm going to blow all of those on the plumes asap since I've got a whole bunch that want them. Billy, Medusa, and Nightingale come first tho.

If I have the time, I'll try to stash exp cards for the two upcoming welfares as well as getting my SSRs to max level. 

farming hell is real. save your kids.

I might just be able to squeeze 3-4 more gold apples out of bond exp from bronze units. Slapping the appropriate knight/cavalry class bronze servants in the back row saves points easy.

This event has saved me from newbie hell! I think I can get Carmilla, Martha, Helena, Kiyo and hopefully Euryale to FA at the end of this and thanks to my low-ish master level I can grind a lot even if I don't have that many apples.

I can't remember how many boxes I've cleared so far but I think it's like 2 or 3 of each type. I'm almost done with Mona Lisa farming (only need like 1k for the gems) so I'll focus on the Vitruvian man for now.

FINAL ASCENSION STHENO IS COMING GUYS

I WILL CHARMLOCK THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF CAMELOT.

where should i put my MLB Maiden leading chaldea? I was thinking of slapping onto my saber slot?

Btw, do you guys want Salter, Rama, or d'Eon in my support Saber slot? Also: Emiya or Nobu?

21 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Is event is helping me out a lot. I already gotten all the copies of Scholars of Chaldea and on the 3rd and 2nd line up for manuscripts. I'll doing well at this rate. 

don't forget to stash exp cards for the fate/zero and onigashima event welfares! 

This event is, os far, much more entarteining then KnK for me. Sadly I gave in and used my SQ... got some nice stuff and some repeats (np4 sumanai / np2 NR and Atalante) I accidentaly burned Siegfried... FeelsBadMan ><

last roll got my first Kaleido!!!Screenshot_(4_de_abr_de_2018_23_53_36).jpg.b79cc3f3d6be544abf7ff8d79f295b67.jpg

and the nodes... caster node was pathetic, got a single heart in 500 AP so not happy ><

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Going hardcore on Lancer node for ascension materials. I see no end in sight.

Please help me.

farming enough to clear shop - except the blue skill gems, those I have in bulk still -> 150 saber and the smaller number I have

Lotto node can`t come soon enough =p

good lord i don't even know if i can get the blue and red gems cleared out.

in other news, Saber Alter/Santa Alter got spammed to hell and back. Waiting on the next node so i can get the self-portrait drops. 

Let's see if I can get the remaining SR/SSR servants to FA. It'll be tricky, but I might just be able to do it.

Dared to buy one last load of quartz since my paycheck covered for the amount I spent earlier.  Got Artoria and Jalter in two ten rolls.  So now Bryn has her girlfriend and Mordred has her father.

Whose brilliant idea was it to put a bunch of true manuscripts on the rider node?

Currently farming fake manuscripts, so I can focus on true in a couple of days.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Whose brilliant idea was it to put a bunch of true manuscripts on the rider node?

Currently farming fake manuscripts, so I can focus on true in a couple of days.

The ratio of true to fake manuscripts dropped is random, but you can control it using the CEs from the raffles.

9 minutes ago, The Geek said:

The ratio of true to fake manuscripts dropped is random, but you can control it using the CEs from the raffles.

This was with the only relevant CE being the one that gives +2 to all manuscripts.

Unfortunately, I won't farm true manuscripts for a while.  Want to clear out the fake roulette first, so I have all the copies of that CE.  Then, I'll focus purely on true manuscripts.  Triple archer team on saber node incoming!

Blue Skill gems are the least relevant item in the shop if you’ve grinded the past event few events. I’m skipping those to save some apples.

Congrats @The Geek but I look at it as Saber Alter getting her drinking buddy

Edited by MrSmokestack

On 6.4.2018 at 3:20 PM, MrSmokestack said:

In case anyone missed the new Suicide Watch:

Reveal hidden contents

jStY2lT.png

That last comment must be the french fries dipped into the mountains of salt.
Even I have to say; Disgusting.

19 hours ago, Czarpy said:

where should i put my MLB Maiden leading chaldea? I was thinking of slapping onto my saber slot?

I wouldn't recommend putting the lottery CEs into any support slot.
What they do is tilt the enemy composition into either True or Fake. That means you get 1 type of manuscript more than the other.

But ideally you want to farm both manuscripts to roll on both lotteries. If you really need 1 type then you will probably just use your own copy. Not to mention the dailies give you enough manuscripts for one type, so it is kinda unnecessary.

18 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Please help me.

There is no salvation for you now after pulling JAlter.
I mean you only need 2000 of the Bronze mat so that's isn' too bad really (especially if you have a MLB on your support and some of your own, of course). The real hell will start tomorrow with Silver mats first, then Gold mats the day after.
Fortunately I have 3 Kuzuki CEs and a couple MLB'd ones on my Support list.

Edited by Zeratul

6 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

why the fuck do i keep getting pages dropped but no damned horseshoes or evil bones.

I'm stealing them all.  I'm sorry.

(no pages here, bunch of horseshoes/bones)

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'm stealing them all.  I'm sorry.

(no pages here, bunch of horseshoes/bones)

Spoiler

i'm gonna leech your gacha luck

Georgios at FA. Fergus/Blackbeard next.

once I get ol' Eddie Teach to FA, I'm gonna have fun farming hearts with him and medusa.

Edited by Czarpy

Just now, Czarpy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Georgios at FA. Fergus/Blackbeard next.

Spoiler

My luck with the gacha is trash so far, so have fun with that~!  Maybe I'll pull something good because of it.

I'm going to have FUN peppering the next 40 AP node with arrows.  Bring it!

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:
  Hide contents

My luck with the gacha is trash so far, so have fun with that~!  Maybe I'll pull something good because of it.

I'm going to have FUN peppering the next 40 AP node with arrows.  Bring it!

it's assassins

man i just want the +damage against humanoids CE. Jalter is neato but I'm not really hoping for much.

15 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

it's assassins

man i just want the +damage against humanoids CE. Jalter is neato but I'm not really hoping for much.

. . .ah, crap.

My spellcasters consist of Medea and Halloween Liz.  I'm. . .kinda screwed. . .welp, time to throw Kintoki at the problem.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .ah, crap.

My spellcasters consist of Medea and Halloween Liz.  I'm. . .kinda screwed. . .welp, time to throw Kintoki at the problem.

you could always raise paracelsus or someone?