Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

3 hours ago, Czarpy said:
  Hide contents

it's all got it roots in the series lore and IRL mythology so it's not the worst idea, considering that every servant qualifies as berserker for some reason.

Spoiler

Not every servant qualifies as a Berserker.  They need to have gone berserk in battle at least once in their life (though it's certainly a very loose restriction).  Cu certainly qualifies, but Cu Alter actually isn't his proper Berserker form.

Atalanta has an NP that effectively makes her a Berserker (Agrius Metamorphosis, which is her donning the pelt of the Calydonian Boar), which is likely the basis for this Alter, given that her color scheme matches her transformation in F/A, and Zerker Atalanta has been requested by the fanbase for a while because of it's existence.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@eclipse

Spoiler

Her second NP, Agrius Metamorphosis: Boar of Divine Punishment grants her Madness Enchantment A and Transformation A (think they localized this to Shapeshift). Effectively making her a Berserker when you activate that NP. Read: She qualifies for the class due to this NP alone.

"Boar of Divine Punishment [Noble Phantasm] Agrius Metamorphosis.
The pelt of the Calydonian Boar, a Monstrous Beast which the virgin Goddess Artemis let loose upon the earth. It looks like a wild boar, but that is merely because the lifeform that was used as its basis just happened to be a boar. Just as depicted in the novels, if the pelt is worn by a person, they will become a Monstrous Human rather than a Monstrous Beast.
It grants power equivalent to that of A rank Mad Enhancement and grants an A rank Shapeshift skill, bestowing various characteristics depending on the environment. In exchange, the wearer loses their reason and, depending on the situation, becomes unable to discern and identify even their Master. It is a Noble Phantasm whose use pretty much equals self-destruction, and its use has never been confirmed in any of the Subspecies Holy Grail Wars.
However, even the author himself couldn’t help having doubts about how it transformed into bird wings for Atalanta, fused with her bow and shot arrows weaved out of prana. Was it supposed to be like the T virus or something? (TL Note: The last line is a Resident Evil reference.)"  -Fate/Apocrypha Material, page 154

On the subject of Apocrypha, the dynamic between the 2 factions servant wise is actually very interesting. I don't have time to go over it now, but I do want to talk about it one day in this thread.

Tomorrow is going to be a fucking Salt Field guys. I love it

Spent all my 32 tickets on the banner. Noteworthy drops were:
- Atalanta
- Hector (sold my only copy when I was a noob)
- 1st Kid Gil
- 3x Kuzuki CE
- 1x Ryonosuke CE

I wasn't really expecting much tbh. If anything I'm very pleased with what I got. Atalanta is one of the rarer 4* Archers and I only miss Billy among the 3*. The CEs are very useful for the event though I wish I got the one with Reika (that one increases the Gold drops).

Since this event is very class-dependent, tell me what CE you want on what Support slot. Right now I have Mash, Tamamo and Shiki with the Kuzuki CE and Herc with the other.

Whelp, Gents, my long saved 600 quartz went down the drain.

All I got was Karna. The only 4/5 star in 600 quartz.

What's sad is, I know that there's someone out there who would rather have him than JAlter. But I'm not that person.

Man, Gacha games suck.

40 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Whoa, and I thought my luck was bad when I spent 126 saved Quartz and 5 Summoning Tickets. I did not get any 4/5 star Servants, but I got some of the event CEs, another Heaven's Feel, and a Formal Craft CE. I also got Billy the Kid who is a new Servant for me.

At the end of the day, RNG is RNG. 1% for a 5* sucks. (Now to resist the temptation to try my luck further and start digging a hole...)

.7% chance to get a 5 star. No info on pity rates or shit lol

does the 40 ap quest change every day?

@N30

Ruler class Karl der Grosse is in Extella

Spoiler

Ruler Charlemagne. Can't wait to see how gets into fgo/

Edited by Czarpy

16 minutes ago, Czarpy said:
does the 40 ap quest change every day?

The 40 AP quests stay, but a new one is added each day from what I can tell.

Also yay, rate up data.  Not only that, but they do the math for every single possibility outside of rate up as well.  The 4* rate up chance is lower than I expected tbh.

9 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Burned 200 quartz, no Jalter but at least I got some decent servants right? If not at least I got Kiyo to NP 5 and Euryale/Cu to NP 4

https://imgur.com/a/qWDGJ

I also got Martha and a Rare prism (Fionn) two rolls later.

you got higher odds of pulling Jalter than getting 2 SRs in one ten roll lol

@Glaceon Mage oh that's neat

guess I can promote Rama today. I just need to grab one crystal and 3 spirit roots.

kinda wish fgo had a pity system. Not on the level of FeH, but maybe an increase by 10% for every 10 single rolls?

Edited by Czarpy

5 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

you got higher odds of pulling Jalter than getting 2 SRs in one ten roll lol

I don't know if I should call myself lucky or cry because math played against me.

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I don't know if I should call myself lucky or cry because math played against me.

helena, carmilla, martha, 2x fionn

not the worst pickup. @eclipse wants your FIons and I've been wanting Helena. If I pull Jalter, someone's gonna drop a brick on me.

19 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

After 150 sq this is what I got and no jalter.

Hide contents

EvRyj6f.png

Hide contents

HyOfaot.png

Hide contents

xFakwrE.png

Hide contents

k3IGhJ4.png

Hide contents

IKnkV0g.png

At least I got all of the limited Ce, and formal craft.

Lu bu, billy, and euryale are worth it too

@Zeratul Wow you spoiled the surprise

I did a DM to screenshare on Discord where I rolled with 712 sq. Got Jeanne Alter after only 90 sq which is a much, much better outcome than I was expecting. I also pulled NP2 Astolfo @Alexmender , Tamamo Cat, and 2030.

Screw FEH though. No Takumi after 246 orbs.

I'll eventually grail her to and Santa Lily to 100 and 10/10/10. That will be a while though since I'm completely out of resources from leveling her.

5 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@MrSmokestack holy shit your fraudulance level went down slightly

Where did this fraud joke start I really have no idea???

4 hours ago, dragonlordsd said:

You have my condolences.

2 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Sometimes you "beat the odds" in absolutely the worst way possible.

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Zeratul Wow you spoiled the surprise

I did a DM to screenshare on Discord where I rolled with 712 sq. Got Jeanne Alter after only 90 sq which is a much, much better outcome than I was expecting. I also pulled NP2 Astolfo @Alexmender , Tamamo Cat, and 2030.

Screw FEH though. No Takumi after 246 orbs.

I'll eventually grail her to and Santa Lily to 100 and 10/10/10. That will be a while though since I'm completely out of resources from leveling her.

Where did this fraud joke start I really have no idea???

You have my condolences.

Sometimes you "beat the odds" in absolutely the worst way possible.

What i learn from this is you installed FEH again

What is it with your habit to return to FEH exactly when shitty gauntlet is up

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

What i learn from this is you installed FEH again

What is it with your habit to return to FEH exactly when shitty gauntlet is up

I haven't reinstalled since I did that roll back in Spring Break, though.

Dodging the question I see

Edited by MrSmokestack

18 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I haven't reinstalled since I did that roll back in Spring Break, though.

Dodging the question I see

Im just copying @Zeratul so im a counterfeiter feikah using a joke about frauds. 2poetic5me

So i have decided i must have ART OF DEATH because its a GOD CE

120 quartz ended up used. Snagged:

Art of Death

NP2 Beowulf to back up my older Beowulf

Fran

Tamacat

.....Nightingale

HOW

WHY

WHAT THE FUCK

And then a wild kscope appeared

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

12 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Wow you spoiled the surprise

You should have nuked your friend list or not put her in your All slot.

13 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Well, apparently the Priest didn't smile today. Nice.
How does it feel to be liberated from the waifu chains? Guess you can be a bit more liberal with your SQ now and that's a pretty big stash for the coming onslaught.

... guess I'm going to taste true despair during Fate/Zero. I might scratch the 450 line by the time it hits but that's a coinflip.

9 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Im just copying @Zeratul so im a counterfeiter feikah using a joke about frauds. 2poetic5me

You think too highly of yourself, mongrel.

14 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

You think too highly of yourself, mongrel.

Zasshu my poetry is Ding Feng tier, its scientifically proven to draw in Berserker in your next roll

......i still find it funny i have every sr zerker besides Lancelot now. truly i would get daddylot

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

Hmm...I actually managed to pull Jeanne Alter within 200 SQ. Shortly after that, I went to the Cú Alter banner and managed to get 2 copies of him in the same summoning session and then I tried my luck at the Medb banner and I got her.

Other notable pulls were 2 copies of Lancelot, 5 copies of Edison, a 5th copy of Liz, a copy of D ‘Eon and a third copy of Astolfo. 

Today was a good day for me. All that within 450 SQs. Now I’ll need to work on those Servants. 

Edited by Lord-Zero