Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

6 hours ago, Zeratul said:

I have 68.
*kicks him off from 2nd place*

Gah! Spending apples on KnK wasn’t such a good idea after all.

But I can’t even be mad at this point. I’ve gotten so many units leveled from those boxes already and mai waifu will be reeling in the FP with Lv 100. Breaking my record for Christmas at 35.xx boxes is also nice too.

Nero Fest though...it’s on, brother. I’m not keen on losing again.

6 hours ago, Czarpy said:

how the fuck do people even manage to get enough manuscripts for fucking 50+ boxes lol.

that's a lotta dedication. Do you guys grind the bond exp of the bronze servants for more apples?

Everybody gets the same amount of time for doing the event. I had my priorities for grinding specific mats before I spent the rest of my apples in Louvre.

5 hours ago, Czarpy said:

quick question, but how does one tell if the super/great succ boost go onto the exp boost? I never see any sign or popup.

The message showing which succ you got comes right after using your enhancement materials to level up. Success is 1x EXP, Super Succ is 2x EXP, and Great Succ is 3x. Kind of hard to miss.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Zeratul said:

I have 68.
*kicks him off from 2nd place*
Have just opened the 15th one on each. I have some serious issues with space though.

85+ boxes. Yorokobe!

42 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Gah! Spending apples on KnK wasn’t such a good idea after all.

But I can’t even be mad at this point. I’ve gotten so many units leveled from those boxes already and mai waifu will be reeling in the FP with Lv 100. Breaking my record for Christmas at 35.xx boxes is also nice too.

Everybody gets the same amount of time for doing the event. I had my priorities for grinding specific mats before I spent the rest of my apples in Louvre.

The message showing which succ you got comes right after using your enhancement materials to level up. Success is 1x EXP, Super Succ is 2x EXP, and Great Succ is 3x. Kind of hard to miss.

Im taking my Bronze Medal and its GRORIOUS

I"m just happy I got almost all of the horseshoe users to FA anyways.  I've still got enough pages to ascend everyone who uses those things.

Ain't gonna roll for Iskandar. He's a bro and all, but doesn't he show up in the paid gachas, class gacha, and special new years gacha?

If anything, I'm aiming for rider mordred or the KING OF KINGS. That and I already have Alexander.

isn't santa alter better anyways?

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

I"m just happy I got almost all of the horseshoe users to FA anyways.  I've still got enough pages to ascend everyone who uses those things.

Ain't gonna roll for Iskandar. He's a bro and all, but doesn't he show up in the paid gachas, class gacha, and special new years gacha?

If anything, I'm aiming for rider mordred or the KING OF KINGS. That and I already have Alexander.

isn't santa alter better anyways?

Actually no

Santa Alter:

Instinct

Heal + Star Gen

Mana Burst

Iskandar:

Mana Burst + Star Gen

Charisma

Millitary Tactics

Pretty much the same unit, except Iskandar have Team buff, and Interlude. his NP damage starts at 19k to Santa Alter 22k, but Iskandar have 3 buff while Santa have none

Iskandar on release is definitely bad though but thats mostly because of his bad NP gen. his NP gen gets fixed and he becomes..... i guess ok at best. Thanks to Lightning conqueror EX, he can do those things Jalter and Medb does by making a Brave Chain that would produce shit tons of star for them thanks to high hit extra a bit better.

5 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I am not a super grinder but I am not going to lose quietly :P whathever nerofest is I`ll try my best

34 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Actually no

Santa Alter:

Instinct

Heal + Star Gen

Mana Burst

Iskandar:

Mana Burst + Star Gen

Charisma

Millitary Tactics

Pretty much the same unit, except Iskandar have Team buff, and Interlude. his NP damage starts at 19k to Santa Alter 22k, but Iskandar have 3 buff while Santa have none

Iskandar on release is definitely bad though but thats mostly because of his bad NP gen. his NP gen gets fixed and he becomes..... i guess ok at best. Thanks to Lightning conqueror EX, he can do those things Jalter and Medb does by making a Brave Chain that would produce shit tons of star for them thanks to high hit extra a bit better.

is it just me or does every servant that was highly anticipated/popular pre-FGO (Iskandar, Gilgamesh, Artoria, waver) seem to run into design issues where they needed buffs and rebalancing.

two years into the game and artoria still has no buffs but saber lily got an NP buff lol.

1 minute ago, Czarpy said:

two years into the game and artoria still has no buffs but saber lily got an NP buff lol.

what are you talking about? Arltria was buffed if you compare her current state to her release original

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

is it just me or does every servant that was highly anticipated/popular pre-FGO (Iskandar, Gilgamesh, Artoria, waver) seem to run into design issues where they needed buffs and rebalancing.

How does Waver need a buff? He is one of the best supports servants in the game.  Shame about Artoria. 

10 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

How does Waver need a buff? He is one of the best supports servants in the game.  Shame about Artoria. 

He doesn’t— now.  When the Japanese version launched he was one of the worst SSR, the NA version just has his buffs from launch rather than suffering through bad Waver.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

man i kinda wanna roll for lancelot but at the same time I don't explicitly NEED an AoE berserker due to tamacat and kiyohime.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

imagine waver without np party gain and worse buff scaling

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

He doesn’t— now.  When the Japanese version launched he was one of the worst SSR, the NA version just has his buffs from launch rather than suffering through bad Waver.

yah

at this point, it seems that Waver is the all-rounder of the caster trinity. Tamamo's arts and Merlin is buster focused. Makes me wonder when we're getting a quick support caster.

but at this rate that caster would have to be merlin with a quick card mana burst instead of buster mana burst lol.

man the new mystic code kinda sucks. I wish it could swap the anniversary blond's star drop with the black suits star absorb. 

Edited by Czarpy

12 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I'm not going to grind on Nero Fest though considering we're going to have event gallore for a long time now. Christmas has the way better lottery anyway.

---

I definitely have a big issue with space now. Even though Gilgamesh is an SSR he was not enough to empty my Archive. Even brought Euryale and Georgios to FA but both my present box and Archive still show 200+ Embers (the ones in the box being stacked between 2-4).

3 minutes ago, Zeratul said:

I'm not going to grind on Nero Fest though considering we're going to have event gallore for a long time now. Christmas has the way better lottery anyway.

---

I definitely have a big issue with space now. Even though Gilgamesh is an SSR he was not enough to empty my Archive. Even brought Euryale and Georgios to FA but both my present box and Archive still show 200+ Embers (the ones in the box being stacked between 2-4).

grailing time huh

oh hey got KoGil to max level for the event and got his skills to 6/3/6.

Probably gonna be short for fucking saber gilles since I have no dust. However, I'll probably get Diarmud/Alexander to max level with the hunting grounds exp cards. 

i really wish the other artorias got the bonuses from this event. :/

done with the raffle finally! ended on box 50/60 !

2nd archive filled with exp, 282 on gift boxes (many of those 2 and 3);

over 6500 MP; 260 bronze apples left

145 bones / 335 fangs / 400 dust / 110 crystals / 101 snake jewels / 93 pages / 123 horseshoes / 116 hearts and 5 lores

and 771 million QP

used some stuff before checking how many mats I had - like maxing Casko 1st skill...

I think I should be good for quite some time! Amen to lotto events hahah

FeelsGoodMan

Seed farming has never been easier.

Jeanne Alter at 7/5/10, and my support lineup for Fate/Zero is set once I finish leveling Diarmuid and get his NP Upgrade.

I’m not even going to bother leveling Caster Gilles.

My god, that NP interlude for Gilgamesh makes him far stronger.

Well, time to burn all the gold apples on this. Still have 30 to go for more Seeds and Feathers.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’m not even going to bother leveling Caster Gilles.

Gotta get that single SQ though.

Im farming 10 more before i stop

WHY DID I DO DIS

On the other hand: hey 6/6/6 Nurse, and 10/10/10 Cu, and 10/10/4 Lancer Alter. 10/1/1 Beowulf got to wait since i ran out of lore though!

None of the other hunting quest interests me this much. I need Bloodstone Tears for Night and Lancelot Saber savings, but its common enough from events, and so is gears.

Also @MrSmokestack Jalter is posted 3 hours ago, but i only saw it on FL just now LUL

AZO have 20 Seeds so thats the ammunition for me to go straight for 30 on Kintoki Rider's req. After that i need to save up for Kuro

3 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

My feather and seed have gone to the NURSE OF STEEL

and back to farming we go

:smug:

oh hey got Medea Lily to 3rd ascension and I ran outta bronze fruit. Oh well I'll just wait until the last minute to rush farm more plumes.

seeds are going to either Brynhildr or Nightingale.

using saber exp to max out Saber Lily. I already max fou'd her so let's see how that turns out lol.

man i know arjuna is probably one of the worst Sr/SSR archers, but I've been using this max level, grailed, max fou'd 10/10/10 arjuna on my friends list to clear the amazons.

just use the anniversary code, slap down another mana burst on him and go with a triple np chain with him as the last and it seems to kill shit fast.