Today I summoned my first Raven.

Raven

7 minutes ago, Raven said:

Day 1 player, too.

I'm also a day 1 player, and haven't summoned one myself XD

I thought you'd be a little more hype than this hee hee

CONGRATS 

Edited by Arcanite

I'm still looking for a Chrom.  Unfortunately, I don't think there's been a single red focus unit I wanted (I like Ike, but I was low on orbs and decided to save).  I'd also love an Eirika. Instead, they keep throwing multiple no-colors in banners which means I spend most of my time drawing from that.  Last time Bride Cordelia and Lyn were both nocolor and now Gaius and Fredrick are.  I feel like I haven't had a chance at getting 4*s I want because of all the damn nocolor summoning.

edit:  To clarify, I only summon orbs with focus characters that I really want.  Otherwise I save for a focus where one I want is there.

Edited by Lushen

I summoned one a few months back, he was one the first five star green units I got. Not sure what his IVs are, but I'm keeping him for the time being. 

I had a 4* Raven as one of my earliest summons, but I had a 5* Camilla as my initial roll when I started the game so he never got touched. Now I have 3 sitting around and they'll probably be Brave Axe+ fodder for something one day.

Meanwhile it wasn't until yesterday that I finally rolled a 3* Beruka(though she's a trash +def/-atk one) who I've wanted since the game came out. Also got 3* Cherche for the first time(also trash +res/-def nature) who I've been looking for forever too.

RNG is a troll.

I actually got one earlier today. I'm glad to have another new face, and he seems good enough. Won't be replacing my brave axe Cherche as my main axe user anytime soon though. Especially since he's 4*. I'm still training him up though. I'll probably use him in the final round of the gauntlet.

But congrats on getting a favorite.

I kept a 5* copy of him, but I sent all his 4* copies home for feathers. I got all the Brave Axes I need from Barst and I have enough Peris to pass down Threaten Def 3.

Edited by XRay

Seems to me he might be underrated as phuck. Like, I only recently started training my *5 Raven I had since almost the start of the game. Dude is -Atk, but he's still really good. You pretty much want something Not-(-Atk/Spd) and you're good.

Wooooo, congrats! :D 

I adore my Raven, and since I don't have many axe infantry trained up, he sees a fair bit of use :D I've pulled a few, but my one is +atk. He is only 4*, though, so I'm betting my eventual 5* one will be -atk or something xD 

For day one characters I haven't pulled, only M!Corrin is available at 4*. I have pulled everyone else 4* and below that have been available in the game since the beginning, all except him. Darn you, M!Corrin! 

Edited by Cute Chao

I've only pulled 1 Raven, but he was one of the first units I pulled.  I don't really use him anymore but he carried me pretty hard in the early days of the game.  I hope I pull a 5* one eventually because I kind of want to use him again, but don't have spare feathers for a promotion.

I actually never got a Raven, until the game was like "Okay, you have Lucius and two Priscillia's. You must really want this guy." I got a +HP/-Spd Raven though, and since I'm going to run Life and Death/Desperation/Threaten Defense on him, I would actually prefer a -Res or -Def and +Spd, +Atk, or +HP

No Raven bois over here.

18 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Seems to me he might be underrated as phuck. Like, I only recently started training my *5 Raven I had since almost the start of the game. Dude is -Atk, but he's still really good. You pretty much want something Not-(-Atk/Spd) and you're good.

He is actually mad good... But he's Green, which is pretty much the worst color right now, because Red has the most units.