2nd Feh Channel (27th July 2017)

Armagon

49 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

People are also free to call her out on repeatedly whining about trivial things. Remember when she literally devalued Nino's gameplay contributions SIMPLY on her saying "DO MY BEST"? There is liking and disliking... and then there is literally complaining about every banner that doesn't have a character she likes. The difference between her extremely vocal complaints and Sunwoo's is night and day.

Amen to that. Everybody can call her out on her fangirling, which she can’t stand getting called out. Everything but her whining is always uncalled for and unnecessary.

This thread was supposed to be discussion of the stream, and instead of that, half of it is filled with Ana salivating over Ike and Frederick. The one person who dared to call her out got pecked by the vultures. Does it matter that Ana joined in 2010 and that person joined today? It shouldn’t.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

By the way, do we have any information about the NEW banner for late August? previous Hero Fest focused on units that's already in the game, and everyone thinks so too...

Well I'm 99.99% sure the Hero Fest banner will be Ike, Ninian, Julia, Genny at this point. But if I had to make a guess regarding the mid-August banner, I'd say there are good chances it will be a Sacred Stones banner since Valter will get a GHB around that time.

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

The end-of-summer banner should be themed around a certain BBQ.

I've said it before in another thread but I'll say it again  here. As much as I don't want to enjoy black comedy, I'll take that banner up as long it means more Genealogy content. 

12 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I've said it before in another thread but I'll say it again  here. As much as I don't want to enjoy black comedy, I'll take that banner up as long it means more Genealogy content. 

Dark humor/black comedy isn't funny. It's "funny" in a shocking way because you wouldn't expect it at first with 9/11 or Holocaust jokes, but they're not actually funny. It ALSO reeks of trying too hard just like when people use "said" as an adjective

Also these black comedy jokes are repetitive after a while

31 minutes ago, Thane said:

A bit late to the party in regards to discussing this, but this new free summon thing, is that one new hero every banner for free? With the same appearance rates?

Your first summon on each banner is free. Though i don't know if first means first summon session (summoning from the 5 Orbs) is free or first as in, just the first unit you get on each banner is free.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Your first summon on each banner is free. Though i don't know if first means first summon session (summoning from the 5 Orbs) is free or first as in, just the first unit you get on each banner is free.

Probably the latter. Would be a bit too generous otherwise.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Dark humor/black comedy isn't funny. It's "funny" in a shocking way because you wouldn't expect it at first with 9/11 or Holocaust jokes, but they're not actually funny. It ALSO reeks of trying too hard just like when people use "said" as an adjective

Also these black comedy jokes are repetitive after a while

the whole fe4 fire thing is just really overdone to the point of being super unfunny anyway

it's not even "black comedy" at this point, it's just a really boring inside joke

35 minutes ago, Thane said:

A bit late to the party in regards to discussing this, but this new free summon thing, is that one new hero every banner for free? With the same appearance rates?

basically you get one free unit on all future banners

the appearance rates would be the same but it starts on the same day that the 3 and 4 star rates are getting swapped so you'll have a higher chance of getting a 4 star than a 3 

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Definitely only the first stone is free. I wonder how the price will proceed afterwards for that session. Will it be 5→4→4→4 or 4→4→4→3?

Just now, unique said:

the whole fe4 fire thing is just really overdone to the point of being super unfunny anyway

it's not even "black comedy" at this point, it's just a really boring inside joke

yeah repeating the same jokes is really lame

like ok cool you n00bs have no original thought or ideas but don't pretend like ur funny

After getting some rest, I can definitely say I am looking forward to the new content. Looking at the status of F!Corrin and Xander, I really want to add them to my roster, but I will wait and see if a Voting Gauntlet banner pops up instead. I'm holding out hope for a Voting Gauntlet Girls banner so I can get a better Summer!Robin and to obtain Summer!Corrin, but if not then I'll just try for Summer!Corrin on her proper banner.

As an aside, I am also interested on the main topic discussions and while I don't mind most derails, it does get tiring shifting through multiple page of fluff to see what actual content is present. Often times I just end up skipping pages entirely and hope the discussion is back on point...

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Why must they raise the HM limit? After all that work! Granted, it was getting harder for me to decide who to grind next.

Why complain about more feathers? More feathers are great!

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why complain about more feathers? More feathers are great!

I have enough feathers. I just like maxing them out. The feathers are a nice bonus, but I have over 90K I don't know what to do with.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I have enough feathers. I just like maxing them out. The feathers are a nice bonus, but I have over 90K I don't know what to do with.

Oh wow. Well, in that case, I see what you mean then. xP

I'm just used to being someone that's pretty much always in need of feathers. lol

Rewatched it again,

"Starting august 7th, the rates for 3* and 4* will be swapped"

The wording is NOT that all banners released august 7th and after will have reversed 3* and 4* but rather summons in general will have swapped 3* and 4* chances.

Also the wording with the free first summon,

"Your first summon for each and every banner will be free"

This also implies it will occur for the summer banner.

edit:  Then it says "Any future ..." so I guess this part could go either way.

Edited by Lushen

3 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

People are also free to call her out on repeatedly whining about trivial things. Remember when she literally devalued Nino's gameplay contributions SIMPLY on her saying "DO MY BEST"? There is liking and disliking... and then there is literally complaining about every banner that doesn't have a character she likes. The difference between her extremely vocal complaints and Sunwoo's is night and day.

Oh, not to mention the objective gameplay things she likes to tell us about until multiple people provide calculations that it isn't that way.

Literally flowchart about predicting what she will complain about:

Does she like it?

If yes: Praise to high heaven and whine about people not universally loving X thing.

If no: Whine incessantly about X thing not getting enough attention or being meta.

Tellius Queen literally just joined SF before calling Ana a brat and a lot of their posts now is responding to Ana. It was uncalled for.

This situation didn't require calling her out on it either. The situation was like and dislike, not right and wrong. Ana dislikes A, B, and C, out of uninterest, and people feel the need to call her out saying she's wrong and that she needs to stop whining. And it's really only her that people feel the need to respond to. Others were unhappy about the new summer banner, another Echoes Tempest, and such, but nobody says a thing.

People complain all the time that x isn't in a banner. Not everyone is happy about every banner. It's nothing different.

I've seen quite a few of her fits within the 5 months I've been here. Some of it is definitely her being wrong, but some of it is also people provoking her. It's not a big issue until someone makes it one. Who cares if she calls her pull trash  that one time. Who is it affecting and why doesn't it matter when others have done so? I've said it and nobody gave a shit. She's upset that Hoshido is under-represented compared to Nohr. A legitimate complaint and she's not the only one making the complaint.  If people would just adapt to the situation when Ana posts, and just NOT respond to it, things would be a lot quieter. That or quit putting down anything that annoys her. Nobody's even trying to avoid the hissy fits. And it sounds unfair that the only way to avoid it is for you to change, but it doesn't help that many of the responses she gets is just unneeded corrections and disagreement. Let her have her word if she wants because everyone let's everybody else do so.

How about we all agree to not keep arguing over things Ana said that the conversation has shifted very far away from?

---

Looks like my current plan feather-wise is to upgrade Palla and Michalis when I hit 40k feathers, then save up another 20k for Valter later in the month to finish my flier team. I could go for s!Corrin as another flying mage, but that could eat up a lot of orbs, and I already have s!Camilla for that. I have enough orbs for a decent shot at getting both Ninian and Genny, and potentially other 5*s as well, so I'd rather save them all for Hero Fest.

23 minutes ago, Othin said:

How about we all agree to not keep arguing over things Ana said that the conversation has shifted very far away from?

Yeah, this. I'd rather not the thread turn into an Ana argument and get derailed when the conversation has very well moved on.

That said, I do appreciate your effort here, KongDude, and agree with your post entirely.

Edited by Anacybele

Fair enough. I'll stop.

Is there going to be another banner between this summer one like before? Valter's release really hints at a Sacred Stones Banner. I really hope there is and I'd actually want it as a paralogue so we can get two paralogues for another chain challenge.

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Is there going to be another banner between this summer one like before? Valter's release really hints at a Sacred Stones Banner. I really hope there is and I'd actually want it as a paralogue so we can get two paralogues for another chain challenge.

There is the possibility of Valter pulling a Lloyd or Berkut in the sense that he's a GHB character that hasn't appeared in a story or paralogue. Because as of right now, Lloyd and Berkut are the only GHB characters who don't appear in any chapter.

Of course, i would hope Valter comes with a new Sacred Stones banner. Because if he doesn't, then Magvell gets stuck with three characters for a long time.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Of course, i would hope Valter comes with a new Sacred Stones banner. Because if he doesn't, then Magvell gets stuck with three characters for a long time.

Sounds familiar.