Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Problem is, I like all the guys in it. It's hard to pick the next one along. I won't be sad if any of them win it... though I doubt they stand a chance against bikini women ^.^''

Freddy is a great guy, though :D No denying here :)

Oh dang, that WOULD be a tough choice, wouldn't it? My choice was easy because I don't really care about anyone in this gauntlet except Freddy and female Robin (female Corrin is okay, but yeah).

Yes, yes he is! <3 I loooove him!

I haven't gotten a single red character in my gauntlet battles yet though. I may have to temporarily stop using Summer Freddy just to get the quest flags that require a red unit. >_<

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSA for anyone who hasn't joined a team yet.

If you want a high total score go with Elise. Corrin is destroying her more than 4:1 without bonuses.

Corrin won't be getting anymore bonuses at all from here on out. Just 1 for us. Elise will however have one pretty much every other hour.

After Corrin"s only bonus Elise will now have 4 straight hours of the bonus. It's a masacre out there.

2 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I missed the first bonus for F!Corrin because I value sleep, and it doesn't look like she's gotten a second one.  Team Elise needs to pick it up.

F!Corrin won't be getting anymore bonuses. You missed out.

Edited by Hawk King

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh dang, that WOULD be a tough choice, wouldn't it? My choice was easy because I don't really care about anyone in this gauntlet except Freddy and female Robin (female Corrin is okay, but yeah).

I'm fairly ambivalent to the women. Robin is probably my favourite amongst them. I'm really not keen on Tiki's summer art (more the face and the damaged art's pose than anything... that spine twist, I hate it). Elise is meh to me. Corrin's art is fantastic, though, so wouldn't mind her winning.

Would be great if a guy could win for once, though lol.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh. That figures...

Might just mean the bigger fans are in a different timezone :)

it wasn't a super big lead compared to other battles

at least it's not a slaughterfest so there is still a fighting chance!

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm fairly ambivalent to the women. Robin is probably my favourite amongst them. I'm really not keen on Tiki's summer art (more the face and the damaged art's pose than anything... that spine twist, I hate it). Elise is meh to me. Corrin's art is fantastic, though, so wouldn't mind her winning.

Would be great if a guy could win for once, though lol.

I do like female Corrin's summer art, but I hate how the damaged art has her bikini being ripped off. That's just perverted...

Female Robin's is really good to me too.

Yeah, I'd like a male to win a gauntlet for a change. But I feel like that's not going to happen unless Ike is in it...

EDIT: True, @mcsilas true. Freddy can still win! And I know we can! Sexy abs are better than candy! SEXY ABS ARE BETTER THAN CANDY!

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

I do like female Corrin's summer art, but I hate how the damaged art has her bikini being ripped off. That's just perverted...

Female Robin's is really good to me too.

Yeah, I'd like a male to win a gauntlet for a change. But I feel like that's not going to happen unless Ike is in it...

I can't complain too much... the guys lose a fair amount of clothing, too. I haven't seen her damaged art, but I'll check it out. My main thing is equality, so if guys are losing a lot, then I can't complain when the girls are xD

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I haven't gotten a single red character in my gauntlet battles yet though. I may have to temporarily stop using Summer Freddy just to get the quest flags that require a red unit. >_<

I'll send out Ryoma. I'm having the same problem.

Of course, now I'm getting your Ike now that I'm using Ryoma myself. And the game hasn't liked that.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Of course, now I'm getting your Ike now that I'm using Ryoma myself. And the game hasn't liked that.

Darn it all! That kind of luck stinks.

Meanwhile I keep getting someone's Kagero and someone's Fae alongside my Summer Freddy and while that's helping me win battles because Kagero eats infantry for lunch, it's not helping me get flags for using blue or red units.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm not sure, but Freddy had it when I woke up, so I think Gaius might have!

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Frederick had the first multiplier

Cool, that gives some perspective on what we're dealing with. Gaius is surprisingly popular! I would have thought that Leo is more bishie than him. 

And mcsilas, are we friended? You name sounds familiar from maybe a previous gauntlet. 

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've got Lilina (red tome) out as lead. Just joined about 20min ago, hopefully she'll appear for some people. 

I think I've already got you on my list phinea. It's Bethany in game right with Ryoma?

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Darn it all! That kind of luck stinks.

Meanwhile I keep getting someone's Kagero and someone's Fae alongside my Summer Freddy and while that's helping me win battles because Kagero eats infantry for lunch, it's not helping me get flags for using blue or red units.

Did the Fae have Lightning Breath+ and Moonbow? That would probably have been mine- which bodes well for the number of Ryoma you're likely to encounter.

And it's not just Ryoma and Ike on the same team that sucks- the poor guys got matched up against bad teams like Abel, Donnel, Eldigan and Celica.

EDIT: Yep, @ruruo. Of course, the fact I've got a lot of red friends means I should probably consider switching back to Fae or Delthea myself...

Edited by phineas81707

7 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I can't complain too much... the guys lose a fair amount of clothing, too. I haven't seen her damaged art, but I'll check it out. My main thing is equality, so if guys are losing a lot, then I can't complain when the girls are xD

But only Corrin is losing something that covers her private parts... >_<

3 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Gaius is surprisingly popular!

Not really, he was one of the top voted Awakening males in Japan. Though that was only in Japan, I don't know exactly how popular he is in the west. I would think the west likes Frederick more though, because they're more into manlier guys, not the bishy ones, and Gaius leans more towards bishy.

@phineas81707 Yeah, sounds like it was your Fae. :P

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

PSA for anyone who hasn't joined a team yet.

If you want a high total score go with Elise. Corrin is destroying her more than 4:1 without bonuses.

Please stop reminding me I mean, yes, people should join Elise. Evryone should join Elise for all those feathers so we atually have enough people to beat Corrin with a well timed multiplier.

Honestly, I'm not even using flags anymore, because I'm sure we'll get a way higher multiplier tomorow anyway...

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

Anyone know how team Leo is doing? I just pulled him today and he's my favorite of the bunch. So I'll join him right after Tiki loses if he's still in the run. 

Leo had the biggest start for the males, so he's got a pretty good chance of making it all the way to the round (a personal best!).

3 minutes ago, Johann said:

Leo had the biggest start for the males, so he's got a pretty good chance of making it all the way to the round (a personal best!).

Awesome! Tomato prince wait for me! I'll bring you to the final round! If he does reach the final round. It means that he has been doing better every single gauntlet that he's been in.

12 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

The thing about gauntlets is that you never know what will be rare for your teammates. Last time, greens were the coveted type. Now, it's... red?

Yeah, that's totally true. Red being rare is still kind of odd though. lol

Freddy jumped ahead by about the same margin that he did before! So he's still getting bigger jumps than Gaius which is sweet! He just needs to be in the lead when this ends if this multiplier back-and-forth keeps up.

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Please stop reminding me I mean, yes, people should join Elise. Evryone should join Elise for all those feathers so we atually have enough people to beat Corrin with a well timed multiplier.

Honestly, I'm not even using flags anymore, because I'm sure we'll get a way higher multiplier tomorow anyway...

LAME

GO ELISE

Have you gotten my Catria yet? I don't think I got your Camus. Maybe I did once because I used a Camus but he didn't have the QP seal like last time

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that's totally true. Red being rare is still kind of odd though. lol

I really wish they'd have made the teammate system better. This is the first gauntlet without a major QoL overhaul, and it's about time something was done about the biggest thing that makes it unique.

What might've helped here is if you could choose any one unit from my vanity team (Ryoma, Fae, Florina or, say... Klein? You decide!).

I really wish they'd have made the teammate system better. This is the first gauntlet without a major QoL overhaul, and it's about time something was done about the biggest thing that makes it unique.

What might've helped here is if you could choose any one unit from my vanity team (Ryoma, Fae, Florina or, say... Klein? You decide!).

Yeah, we can't choose our teammates, which sucks when we wind up with three greens vs three reds or something like that.

I've only had to use an orb to revive my guys two times so far though, which is good.

Team Freddy is fighting a little harder though, with those jumps from multipliers being bigger! Let's hope it pays off in the end!