Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

11 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What's this about tea? I'm joining the tea army.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

I think Australia has a party called the Tea Party... I'm fairly sure there is a legitimate political party called that, though.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

I think Australia has a party called the Tea Party... I'm fairly sure there is a legitimate political party called that, though.

Pretty sure it's an American party, but still a political party. (Also a Canedian rockband apperently, the more you know...)

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Pretty sure it's an American party, but still a political party. (Also a Canedian rockband apperently, the more you know...)

Ah well, we can all laugh at the fact I don't know a thing about Australian politics despite mandatory voting... Maybe I'm thinking of the Greens.

Any of their songs suitable for this competition?

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Ah well, we can all laugh at the fact I don't know a thing about Australian politics despite mandatory voting... Maybe I'm thinking of the Greens.

Any of their songs suitable for this competition?

I don't listen to them, their site was just the first thing that came up when I searched for Tea Party in google...

And hey, I barely knew anything about my countries politics until about a year ago. Mandatory voting sounds weird though.

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

........now you know how I felt when you became ArCAWnite

Don't flip this on me, you're the one abandoning the caws now!

I went Lissa for you! WHY U NO DO TEH SAME?

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET SUPPORTERS BY MYSELF?!?!?

14 minutes ago, Motendra said:

@Oboro! @ruruo

Damn, y'al really want me that badly lmao

GET YOU BEHIND OVER HERE ON TEAM ELISE

We got purple drank~

25 minutes ago, Motendra said:

@Oboro! @ruruo

I do too! And ruruo is Team Freddy like me, so that's two people for us and only one person for Elise! Two against one, Motendra! ;D

@Oboro! I had to sleep too, and go out for a little while, but now it's time to think of more things Team Freddy can offer too!

I see he's gotten some more votes here, but still not much! We'd love a little more, peeps!

29 minutes ago, Motendra said:

@Oboro! @ruruo

14 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET SUPPORTERS BY MYSELF?!?!?

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I do too! And ruruo is Team Freddy like me, so that's two people for us and only one person for Elise! Two against one, Motendra! ;D

I feel like people are forgetting about me completly...

I want you in team Elise as well Motendra, so just join us already. #MakeNohrgreatagain!

Just now, Bartozio said:

I want you in team Elise as well Motendra, so just join us already. #MakeNohrgreatagain!

See? Team Elise forgets their own.

Join Team Corrin for unlimited headpats. You will never be left behind because she Supports everyone.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

I think Arcanite and I are just being more vocal and noticeable. lol

It's two against two then. Also, don't associate Trump with that over-pandered place! Boo!

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@Motendra, you sure you want to join a guy named Fred? You know who else has that name? Freddy Krueger, Freddy Fazbear and, the worst of them all, Fred Figglehorn. Just something to think about.

No this is the worst of them all

Oops, didn't know he had a last name.

Edited by Gustavos

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@Motendra, you sure you want to join a guy named Fred? You know who else has that name? Freddy Krueger, Freddy Fazbear and, the worst of them all, Fred Figglehorn. Just something to think about.

Hey, there are cool people with the name too! What about the Scooby Doo gang's Fred Jones? Whose full first name does happen to be Frederick, no less. I admit recent Scooby Doo shows kinda turned him into an idiot, but he was awesome in the older cartoons!

Also, whoever else has the name doesn't really matter that much anyway. xP

Oh yeah, Frederick shares his name with a king! A German king. It's not every day you get a character whose name is also that of royalty. Though not every royal was cool. Don't know what King Frederick was like either...

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, there are cool people with the name too! What about the Scooby Doo gang's Fred Jones? Whose full first name does happen to be Frederick, no less. I admit recent Scooby Doo shows kinda turned him into an idiot, but he was awesome in the older cartoons!

Also, whoever else has the name doesn't really matter that much anyway. xP

Oh yeah, Frederick shares his name with a king! A German king. It's not every day you get a character whose name is also that of royalty. Though not every royal was cool. Don't know what King Frederick was like either...

Hmm...... Yeah no, not good enough. Those don't make up for the fact that he also shares his name with arguably the most cancerous YouTuber, who also took his "talents" to Nickelodeon, ever. Oh, and being linked to two murderers doesn't help either.

Besides, my man Leo also shares his name with a beloved cartoon character in Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

36 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I think Arcanite and I are just being more vocal and noticeable. lol

It's two against two then. Also, don't associate Trump with that over-pandered place! Boo!

Yeah, something I need to work on...

I though the whole "Make ... great again" was more of a meme then a reference to Trump at this point. Guess I was wrong.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Hmm...... Yeah no, not good enough. Those don't make up for the fact that he also shares his name with arguably the most cancerous YouTuber, who also took his "talents" to Nickelodeon, ever. Oh, and being linked to two murderers doesn't help either.

Besides, my man Leo also shares his name with a beloved cartoon character in Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

He doesn't really have a link to them though. Besides, Fred Jones of Scooby Doo has more than enough awesomeness to me given that he's my favorite character on the show other than Shaggy. And I grew up with that old cartoon too. It was my favorite of all growing up! So the fact that my favorite FE character not named Ike shares something with him is SWEET.

Leo is just Leo though, not actually Leonardo. You're thinking of Leonardo from RD. :P HE shares his name with the ninja turtle.

Robin has us all beat on the name thing though. You know who she shares her name with? The late great Robin Williams. Nothing beats that.

Edited by Anacybele

14 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I though the whole "Make ... great again" was more of a meme then a reference to Trump at this point. Guess I was wrong.

It is a meme. Just ignore the others

I mean it's not a good meme anyway because there are no good memes but still

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Robin has us all beat on the name thing though. You know who she shares her name with? The late great Robin Williams. Nothing beats that.

Heh, I just thought of one that goes against Elise big time. She has to share her name with Princess Elise from Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). That might actually be worse than having to share your name with someone whose last name is Figglehorn.

53 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

See? Team Elise forgets their own.

Our own are too busy relaxing in our hot tubs~

16 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Yeah, something I need to work on...

GET HYPER FOR ELISE

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO 

WHAT A LOSER!