Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I appreciate you trying to sound deep (and I wonder how deep certain parts of your body go ;) )

You'll have to take me out to dinner first ;)

18 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

So long as the point came across, I care not for such an error

29 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Why is this even a question? 

Join team Elise. Home of the hustlers. No clowns, fake homies, or wangsters.

Arthur tho...

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Only if I get "your point" afterward...

Wait, you want me to explain hip hop to you? Cause thats a whole conversation and a half that this thread aint ready for

16 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

You're just jealous because you and your lot are not even remotely worthy of someone as glamorous and fabulous as Forrest. If he's using a staff instead of Brynhildr and doesn't have Dazzling Staff, I'll be legit pissed. 

I'd love to see Forrest.  He's one of my favorite kids.  To bad it will probably be a long time before we star seeing them show up.  And we're pretty 3DS saturated right now.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'd love to see Forrest.  He's one of my favorite kids.  To bad it will probably be a long time before we star seeing them show up.  And we're pretty 3DS saturated right now.

Yeah, I'm not expecting to see him or anyone else from the Gen 2 cast in either Awakening or Fates for quite a while. It will be interesting to see if whether or not they base the sons of the Fates princes off of their Heirs of Fates counterparts when we do eventually get to them though.

Hey, Freddy got a couple more votes! Now we're starting to get somewhere. :D

If we could reach...I'd say at least Corrin's current vote percentage though, I'd definitely be satisfied! We don't need to have the most votes here, do we, Freddy? We'll have the support of many other people outside this place! What matters is how well we do in the gauntlet!

Frederick: Indeed. And even if we don't win any rounds, we'll still fight as hard we can.

Me: That's right!

Frederick: I appreciate all the support and rallying, by the way. ...Even if you are a little obnoxious and a bit too enthusiastic at times...

Me: Heh, no problem! Yeah, I know I'm taking this a bit far. Heh heh. But it's really just to help you and have fun while doing it!

Frederick: Oh, of course.

36 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I'm not expecting to see him or anyone else from the Gen 2 cast in either Awakening or Fates for quite a while. It will be interesting to see if whether or not they base the sons of the Fates princes off of their Heirs of Fates counterparts when we do eventually get to them though.

I'd like the see the sons with their signature weapons.  Plus it would be another chance to add a Red Mage Knight, since there really aren't that many playable Mage Knights to choose from and tons of Troubadours.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I find it weird that Leo and Elise have been in over half the Gauntlets now.

I'll be going Leo, since he's one of my favorites.  Are @Glaceon Mage @Anime27Arts and @TheTuckingFypo on Team Leo?

Anyone else on Team Leo feel free to let me know.  I'm thinking of running my Bridelia again, unless someone would like someone different.

Late but

Of course!  And unlike Elise (who's tied with him for my favorite Royal), I actually have summer Leo, so I can get the bonus.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Late but

Of course!  And unlike Elise (who's tied with him for my favorite Royal), I actually have summer Leo, so I can get the bonus.

Yep, I got a Summer Leo of my own, yesterday, too.  I'm debating whether to raise him now, or leave him at level 1, so I can cheese my way to victory during the Gauntlet.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Yep, I got a Summer Leo of my own, yesterday, too.  I'm debating whether to raise him now, or leave him at level 1, so I can cheese my way to victory during the Gauntlet.

I decided to raise him, since aside from really trollish situations dealt by the RNG, it's way more fun when you don't cheese.

at least imo.

And now Freddy's overtaken Elise for fourth place in the poll!

RALLY TEAM FREDDY! ^^

Sorry, Arcanite. Bwahaha!

I hope I don't lose too many battles in the gauntlet though. My Summer Freddy is lv. 40 and near maxed on skills, so...

Edited by Anacybele

I'm joining Leo again. Because if he loses a 3rd time then LOL smh.

But I expect Tiki to win because I feel like she's the new waifu for this gauntlet, just like Lucina, Camilla, and Tharja were in their respective gauntlets.

8 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Beaches are overrated anyway, with all that sand. Who even likes sand? Why do you want to get sand evrywhere? Is tea with sand the new thing or something?

And knowing Fredrick, all the meat you guys have for your barbeque is bear meat anyway...

:O Are... are you Anakin Skywalker?? And now I just feel bad for Elise. Your princess took all that effort to get into a swimsuit, and is at a beach, one of her 'loyal' followers is moaning about sand. Poor Elise. 

As proper tea connoisseurs, I'm sure there won't be any sand in our tea. 

And hey, Frederick hates bear meat, so he'll make sure none of that gets into our barbeque ;) I believe we'll be having beef steak - grilled to a perfect medium rare, lamb and some chicken wings :D. 

8 hours ago, Bartozio said:

But who would ever play a fanservice spin off of a fanservice game for the fanservice? You're not making much sense here mate...

My dearest friend, let me share with you one of the absolute truths of the universe: 

Spoiler

FANSERVICE ALWAYS MAKES SENSE.

You can thank me later. 

7 hours ago, Oboro! said:

^So you guys want to be on a team with this crazy nut who's apparently obsessed with fan service?^

Or join Elise where such a thing doesn't exist~

It's called T because Elise uses some of her magic to make it cold and sweet~

So good, that you have to drop the E and the A and call it T! We have regular tea too like Bartozio said!

^Oh, and what? Take the side of an unsophisticated robot who has no appreciation for masculine beauty and tea?^

You've already lost two critical factors that makes Tea, Tea. T is 2/3 less of what it used to be. T will leave you emptier than drinking day-old-microwaved-leftover tea. And bah, how can you claim to have good taste for tea, if you're claiming some sub-standard fluid called "T" is good?

You know what I think? I think you and Bartozio should abandon Elise, and come to us at Team Fred. We'll get you a proper cup of tea, and show you how to have fun on a beach. Then we don't need to spam @Motendra's notifications either and everyone can be happy. 

5 hours ago, Motendra said:

@Oboro! @ruruo

Damn, y'al really want me that badly lmao

Of course. I want you, and best man Michalis, on my side of the beach (it'll be fun ;D)

Edited by ruruo

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I decided to raise him, since aside from really trollish situations dealt by the RNG, it's way more fun when you don't cheese.

at least imo.

Yeah, though I wish we still had Light's Blessings.  Gauntlet Battles were the time I only really used them, since you can't retry them.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sorry, Arcanite. Bwahaha!

I'd say I will also feel sorry for them once Corrin knocks Elise off the high horse she's been riding since last gauntlet and straight into the Shadow Realm Bottomless Canyon, but then I'd be lying.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Yeah, though I wish we still had Light's Blessings.  Gauntlet Battles were the time I only really used them, since you can't retry them.

I used them for Lunatic story maps on occasion.  I still have a few left, though they've now drifted into "too awesome to use" territory and I'm much stronger than when the game released so there's less situations where I need them.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I used them for Lunatic story maps on occasion.  I still have a few left, though they've now drifted into "too awesome to use" territory and I'm much stronger than when the game released so there's less situations where I need them.

I'm in the same boat.  I have 7 left, and haven't used a single one once I noticed that we had stopped getting quests for them for some reason.

8 minutes ago, ruruo said:

And hey, Frederick hates bear meat, so he'll make sure none of that gets into our barbeque ;) I believe we'll be having beef steak - grilled to a perfect medium rare, lamb and some chicken wings :D. 

Yup, no bear meat! Freddy does indeed hate it. Even if he is able to stomach it better than he used to thanks to Robin. lol

Those other meats sound good though!

Frederick: They do indeed. I only hate the really gamey meats that people typically don't eat. Lamb and chicken are much more normal than bear!

Me: Agreed. Though I can't bring myself to eat a baby animal, so no lamb for me.

EDIT: I wish we'd get Light's Blessings again too. Did IS just forget that they existed?

Edited by Anacybele

:O Are... are you Anakin Skywalker?? And now I just feel bad for Elise. Your princess took all that effort to get into a swimsuit, and is at a beach, one of her 'loyal' followers is moaning about sand. Poor Elise. 

I think the fact that I accompanied her to a tropical island despite my aversion for beaches proves my loyalty more then enough. We also have pools :)

As proper tea connoisseurs, I'm sure there won't be any sand in our tea. 

You don't understand how beaches work. The sand will find a way...

Knowing Freddy, he probably couldn't find anything else to spear down. Leaving Fredrick in charge of hunting the meat was a bad idea my friend.

You know what I think? I think you and Bartozio should abandon Elise, and come to us at Team Fred. We'll get you a proper cup of tea, and show you how to have fun on a beach. Then we don't need to spam @Motendra's notifications either and everyone can be happy.

I'm getting the feeling you're the one who doesn't appreiate tea, by trying to drink it on a beach filled with sand. If you would just abandon your beach and join Team Elise, we could show you the glory of pools and how much better tea tastes without the sand.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'd say I will also feel sorry for them once Corrin knocks Elise off the high horse she's been riding since last gauntlet and straight into the Shadow Realm Bottomless Canyon, but then I'd be lying.

Such harsh words for the little sister of your lord. We Elise supporters were always rooting for and supporting lord Leo during his trials, for he is the beloved brother of our lady, but is this how you repay that kindness? Would lord Leo really want to see his little sister fall into the Bottomless Canyon?

I'm getting the idea you might not be worthy of serving lord Leo.

Spoiler

You could always show your remorse by joining Elise to prove your loyalty to lord Leo...