Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even sure who I'm going to support this time... Probably start with Leo since this poor boy need some love after being put in this hell for the 3th time, and then... Idk with who I'm going to end... I... I really don't care for the others and I'm only have Frederick from this characters (because game was bad with me and didn't give me a Leo) lol . I'm sure Gaius is going to lose 1th round too, so...

31 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

My lord you too...

Your avatar gave me a stomach ache 

...because of jealousy due to you not being on Team Tiki? I understand. Tiki is awesome, but, instead of joining her, you decided to double down on the evil you joined in the last gauntlet... Rest assured, your actions make me sick too.

Also, I was on the Tiki hype train even before it was cool. I was on that Tiki hype train before there even was a Summer!Tiki. To quote myself again (from the prior gauntlet thread):

On 7/1/2017 at 2:25 AM, Astellius said:

Redheads in green are awesome, and, if there's ever a gauntlet with a greenhead in red, you better believe I'd be on the hype train!

Hide contents

Tiki! TikiTiki! TIKItikiTIKItikitikitikitikitikitikitkkitkiti

SO. TIKI! TIKITIKITIKITIKI HYPE!!

NONE CAN STOP THE DIVINE DRAGON!! RAWR!!!!! GRAB YOUR DRAGONSTONES, CUZ WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS!!

2 minutes ago, Astellius said:

SO. TIKI! TIKITIKITIKITIKI HYPE!!

NONE CAN STOP THE DIVINE DRAGON!! RAWR!!!!! GRAB YOUR DRAGONSTONES, CUZ WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS!!

I'd prefer Naga's daughter to have a little class over the word that rhymes. The Divine Dragon Princess has degenerated for sure. No wonder she doesn't count as an actual dragon undressed so. Bantu would have a fatal stroke if he saw her (or as I call it, mercy), and Gotoh would be just as offended. Marth would be stunned, not outright critical solely by virtue of his goody goodness. Maybe Xane would accept her, but I have my doubts even he would be fine with seeing his little sister figure having sacrificed all notions of innocence. By the way, I had some of the melon she crushed earlier- there were a few seeds left *spews them out with deadly precision*

No hard feelings. I'm disappointed, but I'll let her choose to live as she sees fit. It isn't like there's dragon tribes left to be a princess to anyhow.

Just trash talk, that it is all.

1 hour ago, Astellius said:

Oh we're grabbing our Dragonstones alright. Except we're drowning out your fire with Lady Corrin's gray waves.

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh we're grabbing our Dragonstones alright. Except we're drowning out your fire with Lady Corrin's gray waves.

That's assuming the lot of you don't drown from the sea of tomato juice that Lord Leo will be sending your way first. If you prefer, he can also drown you in ketchup or salsa as well. Also, the gray waves are Azura's thing, not Corrin's.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Ephraim's awesome! :D With my Ike and your Ephraim, we'll have some pretty dang good guys to use! GO TEAM FREDDY!

Everybody else: PICK A GOD AND PRAY!

Ana plz, Tiki is the daughter of a god already. She has no time to waste picking a god when she'll be making sure Frederick and the others sleep well...actually, it might get unpleasant. Tiki can be scary, too. Best you stay away, because you can't stop her. No, no, no.

hah i quoted five of tiki's crit quotes and they aren't even her summer quotes

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

That's assuming the lot of you don't drown from the sea of tomato juice that Lord Leo will be sending your way first. If you prefer, he can also drown you in ketchup or salsa as well. Also, the gray waves are Azura's thing, not Corrin's.

But Corrin is the ocean's gray waves.

Well, unless Corrin graces me with maybe 4 or 5 copies of her tomorrow night (with at least one of them being +Spd, don't care about the minus because Blarblade+ > all) before the Gauntlet begins, I'll be joining Team Tiki, who has graced me with 12 copies of herself without even being asked to.

10 hours ago, Motendra said:

Hate to burst your bubble, but what?

Aw, I jumped to conclusions too quickly. I guess I'll find out if we're on the same team tomorrow if MIchalis ever makes an appearance 

6 hours ago, charmedx3 said:

Team Frederick here

My FC 9405242145

My username in the game is Bada and i currently have Roy as a lead but will switch him for better units when the gauntlet starts

Request sent (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Username's ~ruruo, leading with Lilina lol

Team Frederick represent! My main account is 0945856578, and I'll probably put Hector as a lead unless anyone wants a Camus/Reinhardt. Request sent to @phineas81707 and @charmedx3 (Name is Kensei)

Also looking for friends for Team Tiki in my other account since I have her there. Number is 3013825616. I have a Cherche for the lead for now but I can switch to a lancebreaker Reinhardt (to delete a certain SP valour user) if people want. Also added @Astellius, @Roflolxp54 and @Rinco (Name is Shen)

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Team Frederick represent! My main account is 0945856578, and I'll probably put Hector as a lead unless anyone wants a Camus/Reinhardt. Request sent to @phineas81707 and @charmedx3 (Name is Kensei)

Noted. I'll have you added in a few hours, when I do some Heroes before bed.

So close to that Lightning Breath+ on Fae... if I hadn't given her Moonbow on a whim, she'd have it. I need one of my Normal Chain Challenge units (Eldigan, Fae, Clair or Sakura) to reach their next Merit tier...

(Or, you know, I could wait until tomorrow because the Arena season finishes before I wake up).

4 hours ago, NoirCore said:

Ana plz, Tiki is the daughter of a god already. She has no time to waste picking a god when she'll be making sure Frederick and the others sleep well...actually, it might get unpleasant. Tiki can be scary, too. Best you stay away, because you can't stop her. No, no, no.

hah i quoted five of tiki's crit quotes and they aren't even her summer quotes

But Naga said she's not really a god...lol.

6 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

. I'm sure Gaius is going to lose 1th round too, so...

Gaius is one of most Awakening's popular characters & 15th (ignoring combination) males overall. He may not win the the gauntlet but he stands pretty good chance overall in the 1st round.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'd prefer Naga's daughter to have a little class over the word that rhymes. The Divine Dragon Princess has degenerated for sure. No wonder she doesn't count as an actual dragon undressed so. Bantu would have a fatal stroke if he saw her (or as I call it, mercy), and Gotoh would be just as offended. Marth would be stunned, not outright critical solely by virtue of his goody goodness. Maybe Xane would accept her, but I have my doubts even he would be fine with seeing his little sister figure having sacrificed all notions of innocence. By the way, I had some of the melon she crushed earlier- there were a few seeds left *spews them out with deadly precision*

No hard feelings. I'm disappointed, but I'll let her choose to live as she sees fit. It isn't like there's dragon tribes left to be a princess to anyhow.

Just trash talk, that it is all.

That's assuming they would actually act that petty. Characterization says no.

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Corrin's is the ocean gray wave, guess that comes with being related....... I hate you Intelligent System.

27 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Gaius is one of most Awakening's popular characters & 15th (ignoring combination) males overall. He may not win the the gauntlet but he stands pretty good chance overall in the 1st round.

Yeah, I think Gaius is the favourite in the first round against Freddy. Not to the point Fredrick doesn't have a chance, but still. Leo is probably going to win as well. The other two are a bit harder to predict.

uhm..., wait..., I mean ELISE IS CLEARLY GOING TO WIN, NOTHING CAN BEAT OUR GREAT CINNAMON ROLL!

JUST DRAWN ALREADY!

Yeah, poor Frederick... He's honestly much cooler and way better written than Gaius though. It's just too bad Frederick always gets overlooked because of his Jagen status.

Gaius isn't guaranteed to beat him though, not with the multiplier and all. And didn't Lachesis beat Lissa last time?

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, poor Frederick... He's honestly much cooler and way better written than Gaius though. It's just too bad Frederick always gets overlooked because of his Jagen status.

Gaius isn't guaranteed to beat him though, not with the multiplier and all. And didn't Lachesis beat Lissa last time?

Wrong side. We beat Maria.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Wrong side. We beat Maria.

Well, someone less popular beat Lissa, I know that. And Lachesis beating Maria also seems like a similar situation given how popular Marth's games are, while Jugdral is barely known.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Well, someone less popular beat Lissa, I know that. And Lachesis beating Maria also seems like a similar situation given how popular Marth's games are, while Jugdral is barely known.

Priscilla beat Lissa. But that was in the second round.

And I'm not so sure on where Archanea sits in comparison to Jugdral- sure, Archanea gets pushed, but...
Also, Maria is one of the lower-end Archaneans while Lachesis is one of the higher end Jugdralians.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Priscilla beat Lissa. She had a bigger team then Lissa though. Similarly, Lachesis had a bigger team then Maria. While Marth's games are more popular, Maria isn't a very popular character in those games while Lachesis is one of the most popular Jugdral characters. I'm not suprised she won to be honest.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Priscilla beat Lissa. But that was in the second round.

And I'm not so sure on where Archanea sits in comparison to Jugdral- sure, Archanea gets pushed, but...
Also, Maria is one of the lower-end Archaneans while Lachesis is one of the higher end Jugdralians.

Maria lower end? Didn't she play a fairly big role in Marth's games being Minerva and Michalis's sister and all? She's the main healer and was a hostage or something and later saved Michalis after he got his ass beat. I don't know much, but I know these little details.

EDIT: Eh, whatever the case, Gaius is still not guaranteed to beat Frederick.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Maria lower end? Didn't she play a fairly big role in Marth's games being Minerva and Michalis's sister and all? She's the main healer and was a hostage or something and later saved Michalis after he got his ass beat. I don't know much, but I know these little details.

She's not the main healer. You only get her half way through the game, while you get Lena and Wrys very early on. Most people probably didn't use her because of that.

Maria's only role is being the reason Minerva is fighting Marth. she seems important because Minerva has a pretty big role, but Maria has very little screen time.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

No, she's not the main healer. Wrys and Lena come before her- to compare her to Path of Radiance, she's about on par with Mist.

Meanwhile, Lachesis basically codified the Clarine and secures her reputation by being able to wield all of the weapons.