Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I mean... the archer will move toward a flier. I can kill a few units easily but then the rest will gang up and kill me

If you have S Camilla go in to kill the Peg, get danced to leave and Reposition the Dancer away, you'll be in prime position to kill the Cav next turn, then back off to bait only Cecilia. Neither the Archer nor Lilina can get you, not even the Red Mage from the left.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

If you have S Camilla go in to kill the Peg, get danced to leave and Reposition the Dancer away, you'll be in prime position to kill the Cav next turn, then back off to bait only Cecilia. Neither the Archer nor Lilina can get you.

That's what I've been doing for the last four attempts. Lilina and Cecilia will reach Camilla if I kill the lancer

Another tricky battle.

Managed to clear it with Bride Cordelia, Azura, Olivia and Young Tiki. Only Cordelia did any real fighting, the others were just around to dance/re-position or tank hits.

After breaking the first wall, I sniped the flier with Cordelia, had Tiki use Draw Back, then danced Tiki so she could Draw Back a second time.

Next turn, Cordelia KO'd Cecilia (needed a HP seal and a Res buff to survive) and the Cavalier, then hid to the back. On the enemy phase, Olivia tanked Lilina from above, while Tiki tanked the red Mage from the west. Azura was safe due to weapon advantage.

Rest of the battle was just cleaning up the surviving three foes.

EDIT

I guess the battle might've been slightly easier if Tiki was replaced with a blue mage or Nowi with Draw Back.

Edited by VincentASM

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That's what I've been doing for the last four attempts. Lilina and Cecilia will reach Camilla if I kill the lancer

How though? There should be a square that Lilina can't reach but Cecilia can, hugging the right edge. Can you take a screenshot of what happens? Or draw lol?

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

21M59uL.png

This is what happens after I kill the peg 

Perfect! Lilina actually can't hit S!Camilla where she's standing right now. Have Camus move down to bait the Red Mage (he won't die), and move S!Camilla in to murder the Lance Cav. Olivia dances where she's standing, then have S!Camilla move back to that spot while using Reposition on Olivia. You won't get Flier buffs for the next turn, but that's okay since it's mostly dealing with Lilina and the Archer.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Perfect! Lilina actually can't hit S!Camilla where she's standing right now. Have Camus move down to bait the Red Mage (does he die?), and move S!Camilla in to murder the Lance Cav. Olivia dances where she's standing, then have S!Camilla move back to that spot while using Reposition on Olivia. You won't get Flier buffs for the next turn, but that's okay since it's mostly dealing with Lilina and the Archer.

Hmm. I did that but I can't Reposition Olivia to safety. If I move her out of the way, Camilla won't have a spot to move to :/

I lost this attempt again but I'll see if I can Reposition differently. UGH

Edit: I gave Camus the Grani Shield so he doesn't die

Edited by GuiltyLove

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Hmm. I did that but I can't Reposition Olivia to safety. If I move her out of the way, Camilla won't have a spot to move to :/

I lost this attempt again but I'll see if I can Reposition differently. UGH

Edit: I gave Camus the Grani Shield so he doesn't die

Huh? How does she not have a spot to move?

Follow these steps from that pic:

1) Move Camus down 2

2) Move Catria down 2

3) Move S!Camilla one square left, one square up to kill Lance Cav

4) Olivia dances while staying in place

5) S!Camilla moves down one square, right one square, and Repositions Olivia backwards to safety

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Huh? How does she not have a spot to move?

Follow these steps from that pic:

1) Move Camus down 2

2) Move Catria down 2

3) Move S!Camilla one square left, one square up to kill Lance Cav

4) Olivia dances while staying in place

5) S!Camilla moves down one square, right one square, and Repositions Olivia backwards to safety

Oh. I have Ardent Sacrifice on Camilla for Arena so I can get her into Desperation range (>40 speed with Darting Blow). I have an extra Selena for Reposition though, thankfully. I'll try this again after I'm back from the gym

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Oh. I have Ardent Sacrifice on Camilla for Arena so I can get her into Desperation range (>40 speed with Darting Blow). I have an extra Selena for Reposition though, thankfully. I'll try this again after I'm back from the gym

Oh all this time you didn't have Reposition... I thought you did since you didn't question me.

Reposition is good anyway, and great for Flier Emblem. No loss there.

26 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh all this time you didn't have Reposition... I thought you did since you didn't question me.

Implying Reposition isn't the best skill in the entire game by far

Theres an Archer Ursula Dancer Camus strats but i'm not sure if its possible to use Repos Camus to make it workable with Clarise/Virion

Edited by JSND

46 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah all my other fliers except S. Camilla have Reposition lol

I'll switch it around for this battle. I just like being able to get into Desperation range whenever I want since it's been helpful in Tempest and CC

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Yeah all my other fliers except S. Camilla have Reposition lol

I'll switch it around for this battle. I just like being able to get into Desperation range whenever I want since it's been helpful in Tempest and CC

The only one not helpful is you apparently!

Managed to beat it with Bride Cordelia, Bride Caeda, Azura, and a 3* lvl 32 Olivia. I ended up with something similar to @VincentASM's run. I needed to put an HP seal on Cordelia and Azura had the Fortify Res seal (she runs Hone Atk).

After breaking the wall, Cordelia moved up and killed the flier, then Caeda used Drag Back, then Azura waiting next to the wall danced her to do it again. Enemies moved up, and Cordelia killed Lillina, then Caeda did Drag Back, and Azura moved down away from the wall, while Olivia moved to her spot to dance Cordelia to kill the blue cav. The next turn the red mage attacked Caeda, didn't do too much, and Cecilia attacked Olivia who barely tanked it. (she's even a -res one) I knew Cordelia would be safe since with the HP seal Cecilia couldn't kill her. After than I just killed Cecilia and the archer with Cordelia + dance, and Caeda killed the blue mage.

A lot easier than it looked at first, but took 2 tries since I'm usually not a heavy dancer user and didn't try using both at first.

Edited by Alkaid

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

ur right

Ok hold on a second. Won't Cecilia be able to reach Camus if I put him two spaces down from the position in the picture?

Oh, right, I forgot. Make it so that S!Camilla stands where Camus is in that pic then, before this turn starts. Kill flier, Olivia dances, then Reposition Olivia back behind S!Camilla. What skill does Camus have?

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, right, I forgot. Make it so that S!Camilla stands where Camus is in that pic then, before this turn starts. Kill flier, Olivia dances, then Reposition Olivia back behind S!Camilla. What skill does Camus have?

Hm I'll try. Camus has Vantage and Bonfire and Reposition