Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

39 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Not saying it couldn't but this is where I spent my first efforts and I could not make it work. 4* Ursula was barely hurting the red mage and she needed all sorts of buffs just to not being outsped.

I should mention that my Ursula has Blarblade+ and R Tomebreaker 3. So, speed isn't an issue. Surviving and damage are. Checking with KageroChart and making two custom characters with the lance unit and red mage's stats and skills, Ursula with Blarwolf and Goad Cavalry and Rally Attack buffs combined can take out both of them. Blarwolf's effectiveness on cavalry, Goad Cavalry, and Hana's Rally Attack would be enough to take out the lance cavalier -- her AOE charges up 3. On enemy phase, she avoids getting doubled by the red mage, survives with 3 HP, and does 17x2 on the red mage dropping them down to 18 HP. On her turn, she just needs to be in range of Camus's Goad Cavalry and hilariously enough, her AOE activating does 1 damage which is just enough for her to do 17 damage to finish off the red mage.

The only issue is other than that Ursula activated her special on the red mage instead of keeping it charged for the Brave Bow archer is that I have no idea how the AI would respond. yorotsruuu yorotsuruuu used a 5* Ursula and she lived with 7 HP, but Cecilia decided to go towards Camus when she and anyone else for that matter could easily kill Ursula. If Ursula was down to 3 HP, perhaps she'd go towards her. I could slap on a HP +3 seal, but that might not change things or might even mess with things even more. If everything works out almost like this, then I could just kite the Brave Bow archer to try and figure out how to deal with him. Otherwise, I'm pretty much screwed since 4* Ursula with +4 to her attack only does 22 damage to the Brave Bow archer. I'd need to 37 damage from else where and combined, Camus with an Attack +1 seal, Hana, and Palla only do 33 damage. That's 4 off and he can instantly kill anyone since they're all at low HP or in Palla's case, she's flyer. If I gave Palla Quickened Pulse, it could work since the only time she attacks in that strategy was against Cecilia. Anyway, she'd do 14 damage against him which with Camus's 15 and Hana's 13 damage, would bring that up to 42 total damage leaving the archer with 17 HP.

Should probably train Hana now... Still, there's time for other strategies that could work along with trying to figure out something.

39 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Gave up and tried the Klein strat, which worked, even at 4*.

I don't have a Klein or any archer around summer Gaius, Jeorge, Klein, Leo, and Takumi's level or bride Cordelia for that matter since I none of them showed up except for a -Spd Jeorge after Bridal Blessings ended. Love you too, game. The best I have are Clarisse, Gordin, and Virion. Also, Niles since he's a mage counter and probably would work wonders if he was at least a 4* and geared properly. Kind of wished I had a +Atk, -Def Niles instead of +Atk, -Spd or +Atk, -Res.

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I beat Lunatic with Nino (for drag back), Takumi, Camus and Olivia... Still hitting a wall in infernal... I'm not sure what to do with it :/

Finally finished in main account with horse emblem Reinhardt (Lancebreaker), Camus, Xander and Olivia. Cecilia was 4 star and couldn't cut it and I really needed dancing support in the end since I lack more Reposition fodder.

I realised i was going about this the wrong way and sending units to the left. This time I aggroed by using Reinhardt to delete the flier then Olivia to dance Reinhardt while he uses Reposition to move back Olivia to safety. 

Then it was Dire Thunder to lance Red mage and Lilina after a dance. Camus hits Cecilia but because of positioning Reinhardt had to survive a hit with Cecilia (he had full cav buffs and is +Res). He would have survived but Cecilia decided to attack Ruby Sword Olivia (who was under the wall) because she can't counter.

Camus also dealt with Archer and while Reinhardt broke the lancer's lance. Xander defeats Cecilia in two turns thanks to Olivia.

yeah this account doesn't have many bulky 5 star units so horse emblem saves the day again!

2 hours ago, Kaden said:

Hey thanks for posting this, I have precisely these units. 5 star Camus didn't alter the AI either. It seems the Hana in this video is -HP, but if your Hana is neutral that does not affect the strat as long as Palla has Wings of Mercy 2 instead of 1.

Took some tries but got my infernal clear! Hurrah! Horse buffs carrying as hard as ever. To think I got to use the Jagen that I built up for this...

Team was 4*+4 Jagen, 4* Olivia(+speed), 5* Elise and 4* Cecilia.

Spoiler

Edited by donkeykhang

I just realized that the enemy Lilina had red tomebreaker 3. My Sanaki has red tomebreaker 3 as well, so I never even noticed it. She tanked both Lilina and Cecilia anyway so that Reinhardt didn't die.

O I can't with Infernal I don't know what to do.

I found this video with someone beating it with 4*Nino, 5*Eirika, 4*Olivia and 5*Camus , Nino has Darting I think

I don't have an Eirika and I don't have Nino with a darting so... I can't replicate !!! Are there a way to use something different but similar? Like... Ryoma has the spd buff can that make it instead of Eirika? Darting 2 could still work instead of 3?

Oh, well, maybe someone could use this video, like, it looks very basic and easy

Have you tried to replicate the video including Klein (+ Nino, dancer and reposition sword unit) that's been shared around, using Takumi instead? Granted, he would need to survive a Cecilia hit, but perhaps he can with an HP seal (and if you don't have a resistance bane).

You've already been using a team that's much like what I used to beat it.

Edited by Vince777

Easy.

Xander, Delthea, Olivia, Bridelia.

Positioning and OP nuking and tanking power wins the day. Bridelia destroys flier and is drew back by Delthea, danced and drew back again. Enemies move in. Cav is bombed by Bridelia again and drew back by Delthea twice, Xander is positioned so he tanks Lilina and Cecillia moves adjacent so there's no room to attack him. Bridelia Luna's Cecillia and kills her despite WTD and Xander finishes Lillina. Done.

Only difference in Infernal is that Bridelia needed the speed seal to survive the mage. As for the Brave Bowmen, I either bombed him with Bridelia or Vantaged him with Xander. Can't remember, too quick.

Took me one potion to beat them all. Easiest BHB yet.

8 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Have you tried to replicate the video including Klein (+ Nino, dancer and reposition sword unit) that's been shared around, using Takumi instead? Granted, he would need to survive a Cecilia hit, but perhaps he can with an HP seal (and if you don't have a resistance bane).

You've already been using a team that's much like what I used to beat it.

Me ?

I don't have Klein, I tried like a lot of times to summoon him since he was added and nothing :/ !

You know, I actually think that artist Tobi hate me, since I want the 2 characters with his art, Klein and Summer!Leon, but none of them has come to me LoL . At least Clive is a freebe unit, I really like Tobi's art style, is just... beautiful.

Also my Reinhard is 4* with -Atk, so... Looks that is not of use here...

Edited by SniperGYS

1 hour ago, TaterTot57 said:

Just figured I'd go ahead and post my video in case anyone still needs help with this battle. In it, I discuss strategies, recommended units, etc.

You have a really good voice for this kind of stuff. Presentation was top notch. Maybe try to be a little bit more scripted. You kinda bounced around a little bit.

So basically Camus and Klein are S-tier for this Map. I guess any of the good bow users are good on this map if they have Klein's base kit.

Ryoma or Ike with Vantage and Repo should also be able to kill both Lilina and Cecilia on the enemy phase. Maybe 5* Xander if he has enough speed?

Best strat seems to be using a bow to kill the pegi and then having someone, who can at least survive (if not kill) both Lilina and Cecilia on the enemy phase, use Repo on your bow user. After that, it is just clean up time.

Another good one is the one I did where Klein is danced after killing the pegi and he goes on to kill Lilina as well with a Quickened pulse special proc (or Hone Atl/Drive atk support).

Just tested it again, only 3 units are needed.

Any +Atk Klein with the Atk +1 seal, a 4* or 5* Olivia (Hone Atk 3 is needed), and any unit who can kill the Lance Cav with or without dance support are all that is needed to clear the map.  The 3rd must be a Ranged attacker or 3-Move Melee attacker if a dance is needed, and Olivia will need WoM.

Turn 1 - Break the wall and get into position

Turn 2 - Hone Atk boosted Klein kills the pegi, is danced, and then kills Lilina. Cecilia chooses to attack Klein over Olivia and is met with a Glacies and Quick Riposte hit.

Turn 3 - Klein finishes off Cecilia and your 3rd unit kills the Lance Cav, Olivia is available for a dance if needed otherwise stand by Klein.

Turn 4 - Klein kills the Archer is danced and then kills the Red mage.

Turn 4b - (If your 3rd unit needed a dance to kill the Cav then you will need to have the 3rd unit use Rally Atk on Klein and Olivia will need Wings of Mercy to dance for Klein.

Apparently your 4th unit must stand down 1 and right 1 of the wall we broke in order to manipulate the Archer into moving down on turn 2 Enemy phase.

7 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I mean, there are only two lol.

True lol.

5 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I dunno. I thought Alm and Celica's was way easier than this lol

That one was really tricky for me. My Bridelia wasn't ready yet though, plus it made me give up my only Odin just to have Olivia tank Celica in order to win. Something I probably shouldn't have had to do. I spent quite a few potions beating that one. Every time these battles pop up though my army gets stronger and stronger.

2 hours ago, Hawk King said:

You have a really good voice for this kind of stuff. Presentation was top notch. Maybe try to be a little bit more scripted. You kinda bounced around a little bit.

So basically Camus and Klein are S-tier for this Map. I guess any of the good bow users are good on this map if they have Klein's base kit.

Ryoma or Ike with Vantage and Repo should also be able to kill both Lilina and Cecilia on the enemy phase. Maybe 5* Xander if he has enough speed?

Best strat seems to be using a bow to kill the pegi and then having someone, who can at least survive (if not kill) both Lilina and Cecilia on the enemy phase, use Repo on your bow user. After that, it is just clean up time.

Another good one is the one I did where Klein is danced after killing the pegi and he goes on to kill Lilina as well with a Quickened pulse special proc (or Hone Atl/Drive atk support).

Just tested it again, only 3 units are needed.

Any +Atk Klein with the Atk +1 seal, a 4* or 5* Olivia (Hone Atk 3 is needed), and any unit who can kill the Lance Cav with or without dance support are all that is needed to clear the map.  The 3rd must be a Ranged attacker or 3-Move Melee attacker if a dance is needed, and Olivia will need WoM.

Turn 1 - Break the wall and get into position

Turn 2 - Hone Atk boosted Klein kills the pegi, is danced, and then kills Lilina. Cecilia chooses to attack Klein over Olivia and is met with a Glacies and Quick Riposte hit.

Turn 3 - Klein finishes off Cecilia and your 3rd unit kills the Lance Cav, Olivia is available for a dance if needed otherwise stand by Klein.

Turn 4 - Klein kills the Archer is danced and then kills the Red mage.

Turn 4b - (If your 3rd unit needed a dance to kill the Cav then you will need to have the 3rd unit use Rally Atk on Klein and Olivia will need Wings of Mercy to dance for Klein.

Apparently your 4th unit must stand down 1 and right 1 of the wall we broke in order to manipulate the Archer into moving down on turn 2 Enemy phase.

Thank you for the compliment! The plan is to eventually go a bit more scripted, as this was the first of my Fire Emblem videos to include commentary. I am working on a rubric for videos and a standard layout, which would help tie everything together a bit more and keep things flowing.

Camus breaks this map, no question there. Klein is a great choice, but even a 4* Gordin is a great unit for this map. I was able to beat the map with Camus, Soren/Cherche, 4* RobinM, 4* Gordin, where everyone played a crucial part in the victory. I literally did exactly the strategy you mentioned, having Gordin kill the peg, have Camus Reposition him, and the rest is just taking care of business.

These are far too hard. The enemies should be weaker next time. Maybe remove a couple skills or lower the levels slightly or something. Because right now, even my most trained up units don't do shit against these.

And I barely could do hard difficulty. If the easiest difficulty is a chore, then you know there's a problem.

I'm going to ignore these from now on unless they're made easier.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

These are far too hard. The enemies should be weaker next time. Maybe remove a couple skills or lower the levels slightly or something. Because right now, even my most trained up units don't do shit against these.

And I barely could do hard difficulty. If the easiest difficulty is a chore, then you know there's a problem.

I'm going to ignore these from now on unless they're made easier.

Personally, I have almost the opposite view. I wouldn't want the hardest difficulty to be much harder, but Lunatic was utterly trivial, and, for the first time, I'm glad that Infernal exists, because it gave me another hour of entertainment.

I mean, it's not like it's totally impossible. People on here are saying that Camus and Klein are the top units for this map. I didn't have to use either of them, or even an archer. Heck, none of my skill inheritance ended up mattering, either! I could have done the same thing vanilla, with only Sacred Seals.

So, uh, if there's a problem, maybe it's not with the map?

21 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

Personally, I have almost the opposite view. I wouldn't want the hardest difficulty to be much harder, but Lunatic was utterly trivial, and, for the first time, I'm glad that Infernal exists, because it gave me another hour of entertainment.

I mean, it's not like it's totally impossible. People on here are saying that Camus and Klein are the top units for this map. I didn't have to use either of them, or even an archer. Heck, none of my skill inheritance ended up mattering, either! I could have done the same thing vanilla, with only Sacred Seals.

So, uh, if there's a problem, maybe it's not with the map?

How is Lunatic trivial when as I said, my units don't do shit there? They all get one-rounded by something on the map. And I'm using 5 star lv. 40 fully SI'd units, of course.

I wish infernal didn't even exist. I'm looking at a lot of free orbs that aren't possible for me to get because I can't even do lunatic.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How is Lunatic trivial when as I said, my units don't do shit there? They all get one-rounded by something on the map. And I'm using 5 star lv. 40 fully SI'd units, of course.

I wish infernal didn't even exist. I'm looking at a lot of free orbs that aren't possible for me to get because I can't even do lunatic.

Different modes are targeted at different levels of play. As this thread shows, there are many of us interested in taking on challenges beyond the level of this map's Lunatic version. It's fine if you don't want to play them, but it's kind of obnoxious to say that we shouldn't be able to play maps on our level.

Edited by Othin

4 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Yes but I was thinking Takumi would work the same. I mean I did use a 4* Klein and it worked fine.

Oh I tried! But... he can't kill the pegasus in one round since he can't double, he will need a Brave bow, and I don't have a way to give him that for now... Maybe next time I get a Gordin I will use it for Takumi... or Bridelia. Btw, I tried with Bridelia too but she ends killed by either Lilina, Cecilia or the brave archer... I think what I need is just, rethink my unit positions and priority of kills.

Now I have Ursula with R Tomebreaker, maybe I can do something with it !

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

Different modes are targeted at different levels of play. As this thread shows, there are many of us interested in taking on challenges beyond the level of this map's Lunatic version. It's fine if you don't want to play them, but it's kind of obnoxious to say that we shouldn't be able to play maps on our level.

@Anacybele  ^this. Also, Lunatic was trivial for me (I didn't mean to imply it was trivial for everyone. Sorry for the misunderstanding) because there wasn't a Red Wolf mage to screw over Reinhardt, so I had full use of pretty much the most broken unit in the game as well as two other S-tiers. And I don't run fully skill-inherited units; all of my top units still use all their default skills, with some of the gaps filled in.

Anyway, looking back over the thread, I see some people found my strategy useful. That's the first time that's ever happened! ^_^