Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, this. I didn't get Ursula either. I didn't care to get them.

I guess this time I really don't have the right units. Oh well...

What have you got in terms of Blue mages? I beat the map using a -Res Klein, a red horse, Olivia and a powerful blue mage.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

What have you got in terms of Blue mages? I beat the map using a -Res Klein, a red horse, Olivia and a powerful blue mage.

I have +Def, -Res Reinhardt and +Res, -HP male Robin. But that's all. The only red horse I have and use is Stahl.

Ana, do you have the following units: Reinhardt with lancebreaker and some way to boost his attack, a strong red mage with draw back, a dancer, and another unit with draw back? Because I used a variation of the strategy @Rafiel's Aria used to beat infernal. But it does require positioning moves (specifically, draw back) and you need to have a red mage strong enough to take hits from Lilina and Cecilia and not die. (I recommend putting red tomebreaker on Lilina if you have it.) Also, my Reinhardt has lancebreaker 3 and death blow 3 and I don't know how much death blow was crucial to beating the map, so better safe than sorry.

EDIT: This is the strategy I used. 

Specifically, the variation occurs for me because my Reinhardt can't eliminate Lilina. So I had him retreat and stuck Sanaki in the corridor so she could take both mage hits and block them off from everyone else.

Edited by Sunwoo

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have +Def, -Res Reinhardt and +Res, -HP male Robin. But that's all. The only red horse I have and use is Stahl.

Potentially. My Linde could be a non-substitutable enigma. But all my Eldigan did was kill Cecilia and survive Lilina.

Sunwoo's strategy is probably easier.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Ana, do you have the following units: Reinhardt with lancebreaker and some way to boost his attack, a strong red mage with draw back, a dancer, and another unit with draw back? Because I used a variation of the strategy @Rafiel's Aria used to beat infernal. But it does require positioning moves (specifically, draw back) and you need to have a red mage strong enough to take hits from Lilina and Cecilia and not die. (I recommend putting red tomebreaker on Lilina if you have it.) Also, my Reinhardt has lancebreaker 3 and death blow 3 and I don't know how much death blow was crucial to beating the map, so better safe than sorry.

EDIT: This is the strategy I used. 

Specifically, the variation occurs for me because my Reinhardt can't eliminate Lilina. So I had him retreat and stuck Sanaki in the corridor so she could take both mage hits and block them off from everyone else.

I have all of those except a strong red mage. Best red mage I have is a merged 4 star lv. 40+ Lilina. She doesn't have Draw Back either.

What are your Lilina's stats? Let me compare them to my Sanaki's to see if she has what it takes to not die. Also, you don't have any draw back fodder at all? No spare Nino or Sully or whoever else has it?

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

What are your Lilina's stats? Let me compare them to my Sanaki's to see if she has what it takes to not die. Also, you don't have any draw back fodder at all? No spare Nino or Sully or whoever else has it?

HP: 31
Atk: 47
Spd: 24
Def: 17
Res: 33

And I did have a Sully, but I believe I used her to give Swordbreaker to someone. So no, I don't have Draw Back fodder...

Edited by Anacybele

By 17 HP, I certainly hope you mean 37 HP. But yeah, your Lilina is a bit slower and less resistant than my Sanaki in exchange for having more HP it seems. Since you don't need to beat this right away, you could wait to see if you summon any draw back fodder in the meantime. I'm sure there are some other strategies than can be used other than the one I used, so keep an eye out for those as well.

51 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

By 17 HP, I certainly hope you mean 37 HP. But yeah, your Lilina is a bit slower and less resistant than my Sanaki in exchange for having more HP it seems. Since you don't need to beat this right away, you could wait to see if you summon any draw back fodder in the meantime. I'm sure there are some other strategies than can be used other than the one I used, so keep an eye out for those as well.

Oh, woops. That should've been 31 HP. I must've been looking at the def or something when I put 17. And yeah, I'll be doing a summon or two tomorrow on the new Hero Fest banner, so yeah.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

;A; I'm so happy my strategy could help someone out!

@Anacybele My Katarina has 46 ATK and 38 SPD when she attacks. And she barely had enough defense to take out the Brave Archer. Like...I think she had 1 HP left. And I honestly can't remember if buffs played a role in my strategy or anything. I may try it again with a physical red unit and see how that works out. (I know in my previous attempts, Xander got doubled and died to the brave archer.) Lilina would probably have enough ATK, but she DEFINITELY needs red tome breaker.

I'd have to double check, but you might be able to get away with using a Palla...but she'd need to be +SPD or have darting blow to double Ceclia. (Mine is 5 stars with +ATK, which gives her the same ATK as Katarina, but she also has Ruby Sword which will give her a slight advantage.) Stahl has Ruby Sword as well, but he's not fast enough or strong enough to double Cecilia. (Actually, she would double him I believe.) A 5* +SPD Marth would be able to double Cecilia. (I'm trying to remember what characters you have...) But I'm not sure how using a melee unit would affect position. 

No matter what, you'll probably need an alternate solution of the archer. 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

;A; I'm so happy my strategy could help someone out!

@Anacybele My Katarina has 46 ATK and 38 SPD when she attacks. And she barely had enough defense to take out the Brave Archer. Like...I think she had 1 HP left. And I honestly can't remember if buffs played a role in my strategy or anything. I may try it again with a physical red unit and see how that works out. (I know in my previous attempts, Xander got doubled and died to the brave archer.) Lilina would probably have enough ATK, but she DEFINITELY needs red tome breaker.

I'd have to double check, but you might be able to get away with using a Palla...but she'd need to be +SPD or have darting blow to double Ceclia. (Mine is 5 stars with +ATK, which gives her the same ATK as Katarina, but she also has Ruby Sword which will give her a slight advantage.) Stahl has Ruby Sword as well, but he's not fast enough or strong enough to double Cecilia. (Actually, she would double him I believe.) A 5* +SPD Marth would be able to double Cecilia. (I'm trying to remember what characters you have...) But I'm not sure how using a melee unit would affect position. 

No matter what, you'll probably need an alternate solution of the archer. 

My Palla just so happens to be +Spd, but she's not 5 star. I don't remember if Marth is +Spd, but he has 38 speed, if that would be enough. He's merged and has Fury, so that's where the speed comes from.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

My Palla just so happens to be +Spd, but she's not 5 star. I don't remember if Marth is +Spd, but he has 38 speed, if that would be enough. He's merged and has Fury, so that's where the speed comes from.

Palla would still need Darting Blow to double Cecelia or a Hone SPD buff. She might be powerful enough to KO her. I'll have to run some math later. I think that would put Marth at neutral SPD but 38 (with Fury) is definitely enough to double. Like I said, I'll have to run the math myself later. I could probably test out the Palla trick...maybe the Marth trick if I felt like promoting my neutral one. But like I said, IDK how how melee would compare to magic... 

Okay, that site, http://yaycupcake.com/feh/cecilia-lilina.php, is baller. An Infernal strategy by Wohko just got archived there using only 4* units. Unfortunately, you do need a specific unit who is not freely available: Cain. That said, if you do have a Cain, then this strategy could work. Hilariously enough, I have several Cains, but one of them, a +Atk, -Spd Cain, I had learn Axebreaker for kicks and because of that, he doesn't have WoM3 learned while the other, a +Res, -Def, is 5 levels under 40.

Anyway, Camus and Ursula are obviously neutral, but curiously, Gunter is +Res, -Def. I don't think Gunter being neutral would change anything since his resistance is low to begin with, so Cecilia and Lilina would probably still target him. The only difference is he'd take 3 more damage from Cecilia putting him at 4 HP instead of 7 HP. If you wanted to play it safe, you could give Camus a Fortify Res 1 seal to help Gunter out. Not being -Def also helps Gunter out from not taking any damage from the Pegasus Knight either since he'd be taking 0x2 instead of 1x2.

The Cain used is +Atk, -Res. I did a check and Cain cannot be -Atk if you want him to do exactly as he was shown doing. If he's -Atk, then he fails to kill the red mage for Ursula and he also fails to do enough damage for Gunter to finish off Cecilia. I guess you could have Ursula finish off the red mage, but for Cecilia, he needs an Attack +1 or else he leaves Cecilia at 22 HP and =Atk Gunter is 2 damage off from finishing off Cecilia. =Atk Cain would be able to KO the red mage after flying in with a Hone Cavalry buff and he'd leave Cecilia at 16 HP with Goad Cavalry which is more than enough for Gunter to finish off Cecilia. -Atk or +Atk Cain doesn't matter for the Brave Bow archer since you can just gang up on him.

The only Sacred Seal that was used was a Spur Def 1 seal which Gunter was equipped with. Otherwise, no other seals were used. Also, another curious thing is that Cain does not have Escutcheon and Threaten Attack 2 equipped, Camus does not have Grani Shield, Gunter does not have Armored Blow 2 and Harsh Command, and Ursula does not have Growing Thunder and Threaten Res 3. Why? I don't know. Perhaps this was a challenge run?

Edited by Kaden

16 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Palla would still need Darting Blow to double Cecelia or a Hone SPD buff. She might be powerful enough to KO her. I'll have to run some math later. I think that would put Marth at neutral SPD but 38 (with Fury) is definitely enough to double. Like I said, I'll have to run the math myself later. I could probably test out the Palla trick...maybe the Marth trick if I felt like promoting my neutral one. But like I said, IDK how how melee would compare to magic... 

I see. I hope I can find something that works eventually.

Hey, Rafiel's Aria! Your strategy really did help me out a lot! The major deviation occurred because I had Sanaki instead of Katarina, who could tank but not finish due to her lack of speed, but other than that I don't think I could've done it without getting ideas from you!

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I see. I hope I can find something that works eventually.

Okay. So because I'm kind of lazy, I'm not doing the math out by hand. Just relying on the calculator. If I ran the stats right, a 4 star +SPD Palla still needs the following to KO Cecelia in one round (as long as she isn't -ATK):

• A Passive ATK+3 AND a Hone SPD 3 Buff
  • A Passive SPD+3 AND a Hone ATK 3 Buf
  • A combination of ATK+3 and G. Tomebreaker

IDK what your Lilina's nature is, so I used neutral. +ATK is the only thing that affects the outcome in this case. But she needs the following to be able to take care of Cecilia in one round: 

• A +ATK nature, A Passive ATK+2, B Passive G. Tomebreaker, a Hone ATK 1 buff
  • A Passive ATK+3, B Passive G Tomebreaker, a Hone ATK 3 Buff
  • There are some more combinations but I think these are the most basic.

I didn't bother running the stats for Stahl since he would probably need heavy cav buffs as well as SI to KO Ceclia. But Marth seems doable as well. A neutral Marth with no inheritance doubles her and finishes her off. Adding Fury is basically overkill.

The biggest problem with using Palla or Marth means you can't use them to KO the archer since he has swordbreaker. You'll have to alter my strategy a bit. If any of these character combinations seem possible, let me know, and I can test out different scenarios. You'll still need positioning skills but what skills you use will probably vary on your red unit's movement type.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey, Rafiel's Aria! Your strategy really did help me out a lot! The major deviation occurred because I had Sanaki instead of Katarina, who could tank but not finish due to her lack of speed, but other than that I don't think I could've done it without getting ideas from you!

Oddly enough, I have Sanaki too who probably could have done the job. I tend to rely on her a lot for the GHB. She's the only reason I managed to beat Legion and his hordes of...himself. 

30 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Okay. So because I'm kind of lazy, I'm not doing the math out by hand. Just relying on the calculator. If I ran the stats right, a 4 star +SPD Palla still needs the following to KO Cecelia in one round (as long as she isn't -ATK):

• A Passive ATK+3 AND a Hone SPD 3 Buff
  • A Passive SPD+3 AND a Hone ATK 3 Buf
  • A combination of ATK+3 and G. Tomebreaker

IDK what your Lilina's nature is, so I used neutral. +ATK is the only thing that affects the outcome in this case. But she needs the following to be able to take care of Cecilia in one round: 

• A +ATK nature, A Passive ATK+2, B Passive G. Tomebreaker, a Hone ATK 1 buff
  • A Passive ATK+3, B Passive G Tomebreaker, a Hone ATK 3 Buff
  • There are some more combinations but I think these are the most basic.

I didn't bother running the stats for Stahl since he would probably need heavy cav buffs as well as SI to KO Ceclia. But Marth seems doable as well. A neutral Marth with no inheritance doubles her and finishes her off. Adding Fury is basically overkill.

The biggest problem with using Palla or Marth means you can't use them to KO the archer since he has swordbreaker. You'll have to alter my strategy a bit. If any of these character combinations seem possible, let me know, and I can test out different scenarios. You'll still need positioning skills but what skills you use will probably vary on your red unit's movement type.

Yeah, I've never had anyone with G Tomebreaker, so that's not an option for me.

Lilina's nature is +Res, -HP though.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I've never had anyone with G Tomebreaker, so that's not an option for me.

Lilina's nature is +Res, -HP though.

That likely takes Lilina out of the equation. I think it's pretty important to get rid of Cecilia in one round or else her special will probably screw you over. Palla or Marth would be your best option unless you think you have other red units that could do the job. But like I said, neither of them will be able to take out the archer because of swordbreaker. 

That likely takes Lilina out of the equation. I think it's pretty important to get rid of Cecilia in one round or else her special will probably screw you over. Palla or Marth would be your best option unless you think you have other red units that could do the job. But like I said, neither of them will be able to take out the archer because of swordbreaker. 

Well, I could try using someone else to take out the archer, but that could mess up the strategy. I guess I just don't have the skills or units.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Well, I could try using someone else to take out the archer, but that could mess up the strategy. I guess I just don't have the skills or units.

It's definitely doable just with a character's natural skills. I mean people do it with 3/4 star units and no SI.  It's all about positioning. Half the time (probably more) it isn't even about characters. There's some dude that beats everything using 4 Sakuras. Sure not everyone has that level of dedication/strategic ability, but I don't consider myself a competitive player, and I've managed to beat every GHB and BHB on every difficulty. You just gotta' ask for help, look at different strategies, and waste some stamina. 

I'll test out using Palla and Marth and let you know what kind of positioning skills they need. I don't have a 5 star Marth, so I can't test him out manually, but Palla should be easy enough to use.

It's definitely doable just with a character's natural skills. I mean people do it with 3/4 star units and no SI.  It's all about positioning. Half the time (probably more) it isn't even about characters. There's some dude that beats everything using 4 Sakuras. Sure not everyone has that level of dedication/strategic ability, but I don't consider myself a competitive player, and I've managed to beat every GHB and BHB on every difficulty. You just gotta' ask for help, look at different strategies, and waste some stamina. 

I'll test out using Palla and Marth and let you know what kind of positioning skills they need. I don't have a 5 star Marth, so I can't test him out manually, but Palla should be easy enough to use.

Well, alright, if you say so.

It took me over 15+ tries to complete Lunatic, but it only took me once to beat Infernal. I don't know how to feel about this.

Infernal Strategy

Units:

• 5* Reinhardt [+Atk, -HP] - Dire Thunder / Luna / Drag Back / Death Blow 3 / Lancebreaker 3 / Goad Calvary / Atk+1
  • 5* Xander [Neutral] - Siegfried / Moonbow / Reposition / Atk+3 / QR 2 / Hone Cavalry / HP+3
  • 4* Freddy [+Def, -Res] - Brave Axe / Luna / Reposition / WoM2 / Hone Cavalry
  • 3* Olivia [Neutral] - Silver Sword / Dance / Hone Atk 2

During unit positioning, Rein is in the top left; Olivia is in top right; Freddy is in bottom left; Xander is in bottom right. Move Rein up to break the wall in front of him. Move Xander to the right of Rein; Freddy behind Rein; and Olivia behind Xander. Next turn, defeat the Pega Pony with Rein; Lancerbreaker 3 probably made this possible. Move Rein behind Freddy with Reposition. Move Rein behind Xander with Reposition. Move Olivia up and Dance Freddy out of the way. Enemies move in. Move Rein up to kill Lilina. Xander moves up and kills Cecilia thanks to Goad Calvary boost from being adjacent to Rein. Move Freddy to kill the Lance Cavalier. Dance Freddy. He moves up and weakens the archer, putting him out of Red Mage range. Next turn, Archer attacks Freddy; he tanks the hit with a thread of health. Red mage moves but can't attack anyone. Move Rein to blast Red Mage. Freddy finishes archer off, completing the map.

Edited by saisymbolic
clarification

44 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, alright, if you say so.

Okay!! It took me a few tries, but I did it! I had to change my strategy a bit, but it should be completely doable. However, it might take a little flexibility on your part and minimal SI. You could probably even do the exact same thing with Marth instead of Palla. You just have to use two dancers instead of 1+Nino. 

For my Palla, I took off Darting Blow and Ruby Sword+. Mine no has no A Passive, and she's using the SPD+1 seal. That gives her the same speed as a 4 star+SPD Palla. Unfortunately, even with only Ruby Sword equipped, Palla has 1 more ATK than a neutral ATK 4* Palla with a Hone ATK 3 buff. I'll just pretend this extra ATK comes from ATK+3 as an A Passive. So during battle, she'll need a Hone SPD 3 buff. The only other SI she has is Reposition. I also altered my Reinhardt's build to try and emulate your Fury build. (I'm pretty sure that's what you mentioned having.) The only difference is that he doesn't get a boost to other stats. He just has ATK+3 when he initiates ATK. My Rein is also +ATK, but that's something I can't alter.

Just for your reference, I'll give you my team's skill layout and highlight the skills that are VERY important. 

• 5* Reinhardt 40+1 - Dire Thunder, Reposition, Moonbow, Deathblow 1, Lancebreaker 3, Goad Cavalry, ATK+1 Seal (Any special like Luna or Draconic Aura is probably fine)
  • 5* Azura 40+1 - Sing and Hone SPD 3 (the only skills that matter)
  • 4* Olivia 40+7 - Dance and Hone ATK 3 (the only skills that matter)
  • 5* Palla (pretending to be 4* Palla) - All natural skills + Reposition, ATK+3

First, arrange your characters so Rein and Olivia are in the front and Palla and Azura are in the back. (Palla should be behind Rein. And Azura should be behind Olivia. On your first turn, use Rein to break the wall. End your turn. On your second turn, move everyone up one square. End your turn. On your third turn, use Rein to attack the pegasus knight. Mine got an extra ATK boost from standing next to Olivia. Next use Palla to reposition Rein behind her. Use Olivia to dance Rein. Now Rein can reposition Palla behind him. Everyone should be safe. Rein is next to Olivia, and Palla is next to Azura. (That's especially important for Palla because she needs the Hone SPD buff for next turn.)

Now the enemies will come after you. On your next turn, use Reinhardt to get rid of the lance cav. Then use Olivia to dance him into the upper half of the map. He needs to hug the right side of the map to attack Lilina and avoid getting in Palla's way. He finishes off Lilina. Now have Palla fly up. She can't reach Cecilia, so use Azura to dance her up one more square, and she'll finish off Cecilia. Your turn ends. On your final turn, use Rein to take out the archer. Move Palla out of the way. Have a dancer revive Rein again, and he'll take out the mage. 

VICTORY. I haven't tested this strategy out with Marth (because I can't), but it would probably work the same way as long as both he and Rein have reposition.

5 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Okay!! It took me a few tries, but I did it! I had to change my strategy a bit, but it should be completely doable. However, it might take a little flexibility on your part and minimal SI. You could probably even do the exact same thing with Marth instead of Palla. You just have to use two dancers instead of 1+Nino. 

For my Palla, I took off Darting Blow and Ruby Sword+. Mine no has no A Passive, and she's using the SPD+1 seal. That gives her the same speed as a 4 star+SPD Palla. Unfortunately, even with only Ruby Sword equipped, Palla has 1 more ATK than a neutral ATK 4* Palla with a Hone ATK 3 buff. I'll just pretend this extra ATK comes from ATK+3 as an A Passive. So during battle, she'll need a Hone SPD 3 buff. The only other SI she has is Reposition. I also altered my Reinhardt's build to try and emulate your Fury build. (I'm pretty sure that's what you mentioned having.) The only difference is that he doesn't get a boost to other stats. He just has ATK+3 when he initiates ATK. My Rein is also +ATK, but that's something I can't alter.

Just for your reference, I'll give you my team's skill layout and highlight the skills that are VERY important. 

• 5* Reinhardt 40+1 - Dire Thunder, Reposition, Moonbow, Deathblow 1, Lancebreaker 3, Goad Cavalry, ATK+1 Seal (Any special like Luna or Draconic Aura is probably fine)
  • 5* Azura 40+1 - Sing and Hone SPD 3 (the only skills that matter)
  • 4* Olivia 40+7 - Dance and Hone ATK 3 (the only skills that matter)
  • 5* Palla (pretending to be 4* Palla) - All natural skills + Reposition, ATK+3

First, arrange your characters so Rein and Olivia are in the front and Palla and Azura are in the back. (Palla should be behind Rein. And Azura should be behind Olivia. On your first turn, use Rein to break the wall. End your turn. On your second turn, move everyone up one square. End your turn. On your third turn, use Rein to attack the pegasus knight. Mine got an extra ATK boost from standing next to Olivia. Next use Palla to reposition Rein behind her. Use Olivia to dance Rein. Now Rein can reposition Palla behind him. Everyone should be safe. Rein is next to Olivia, and Palla is next to Azura. (That's especially important for Palla because she needs the Hone SPD buff for next turn.)

Now the enemies will come after you. On your next turn, use Reinhardt to get rid of the lance cav. Then use Olivia to dance him into the upper half of the map. He needs to hug the right side of the map to attack Lilina and avoid getting in Palla's way. He finishes off Lilina. Now have Palla fly up. She can't reach Cecilia, so use Azura to dance her up one more square, and she'll finish off Cecilia. Your turn ends. On your final turn, use Rein to take out the archer. Move Palla out of the way. Have a dancer revive Rein again, and he'll take out the mage. 

VICTORY. I haven't tested this strategy out with Marth (because I can't), but it would probably work the same way as long as both he and Rein have reposition.

What? You expect me to go out of my way to get a merged Azura and seven time merged Olivia AND those skills? I don't have any fodder for Death Blow or Moonbow anymore. I'm sorry, but I can't go that far. That would probably cost a good bit of money and I can't afford that. I'm not a whale.