Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Alright then LOL

Are you certain no one else's strats have worked? Lots of other people did it different ways so make sure you can't mimic ANYONE!

Otherwise, I'll see what I can do ;)

I can't use many of the strategies here since I'm almost always missing 1 of 4 units they used (Azura, Klein, Ninian, Eldigan, Peri, etc.) or have to take like 5 days to raise my Camus, who is three stars (I suck), or my Gunter.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay cheesed through Infernal my team: 2x Azura (Man, I so wanna Olivia too!), Blade Cecilia, Olwen (red breaker). 

1turn: Break wall

2 turn: Cecilia kills flyer, get danced, dancer get repostioned.

3 turn: Olwen kills Cavalier, move left and kills Lilina. Cecilia 2RKO herself

4 turn: Red mage commit assisted suicide, getting buffs ready

5 turn: Cecilia kills Archer.

Edited by Tenzen12

32 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I can't use many of the strategies here since I'm almost always missing 1 of 4 units they used (Azura, Klein, Ninian, Eldigan, Peri, etc.) or have to take like 5 days to raise my Camus, who is three stars (I suck), or my Gunter.

What do you have to work with? Olivia can be substituted for Azura or Ninian.

41 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Alright then LOL

Are you certain no one else's strats have worked? Lots of other people did it different ways so make sure you can't mimic ANYONE!

Otherwise, I'll see what I can do ;)

Nvrm, I got it... 

For some reason my Leo had a hone Cavalry and Frederick had a Rally Resistance (I don't even know why (I bet ya it was for the Ursula GHB)), So an adaptation of @DodgeDusk's strategy worked. 

Just now, Hawk King said:

What do you have to work with? Olivia can be substituted for Azura or Ninian.

It's all good. I literally just beat it. O_O... But, if you really want to look at my Heroes, I have a slightly out-of-date (thanks Leo and Frederick) spreadsheet in my sig.

2 hours ago, wizzard of soz said:

well i beat infernal using Klein, Summer Leo, Azura, and Nino. Nino was barely able to 2HKO the Lance Flier thanks to Leo's Tomato Tome passive, and that's all she did the whole fight. Leo's Panic Ploy was pivotal as it allowed Klein to tank two hits from the Red Mage after he went off to kill the Lance Knight (w/Lance Breaker 1). Leo also tanked Cecilia and Lilina like a beast, killing Cecilia on the rebound with QR. from there Nino kills flier, Azura explodes Lilina, and the Brave Bow guy walks towards Azura, Nino and Leo like a dope instead of cornering Klein to finish him off, gets obliterated by a Leo Iceberg and a two stabs from a Sapphire Lance. 

Welcome to the 'Didn't use Cavalry/Flier Emblem' club. You now outrank me because I used Eldigan.

10 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Welcome to the 'Didn't use Cavalry/Flier Emblem' club. You now outrank me because I used Eldigan.

That means I outrank you too ha ha

Feels good to not use OP stuff to do everything eh? heh heh

11 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

For some reason my Leo had a hone Cavalry and Frederick had a Rally Resistance (I don't even know why (I bet ya it was for the Ursula GHB)), So an adaptation of @DodgeDusk's strategy worked. 

@DodgeDusk hear that DogeDuck? Looks like you helped out someone else XD

Well congrats! Looks like you'll know to look at previous strats next time eh? ;)

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

That means I outrank you too ha ha

Feels good to not use OP stuff to do everything eh? heh heh

Yep- Eldigan's big role was to kill Cecilia (which required three move, if memory serves) and to take a hit from Lilina once Linde had enough resistance to not die to it. Although he was a horse, I have doubts that he counts as using Horse Emblem- since there was only one of him.

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

@Oboro! @MrSmokestack @MaskedAmpharos - Guess what time it is!

Hide contents

STRATEGISTSTHREE, UNITE!

Hide contents

Yeah, Infernal is whooping my ass. Not even Reinhardt could save the day....

Do you have Reinhardt, Nino, Olivia, and another Dancer?  I could try to replicate my strat for you.  It requires WoM on at least Olivia, possibly both Dancers.

Never mind, I see you already beat it.  I always seem to be too late.

Edited by Rezzy

Can anyone find me a strat for the following units for lunatic? Thank you.

Reimhardt (42 Hp, 42 atk, 18spd, 27def, 22 res) with lancebreaker 2 and swap.

Olivia ( 24 Hp, 30atk, 22spd, 17def, 20 res)

Lyn (41 Hp, 40atk, 37spd, 26def, 29 res) with reposition

Hector ( 55Hp, 52atk, 21spd, 37def, 19res) with lancebreaker1 and swap

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

Hm... depends. Who was in the rest of the party?

Klein, Olivia and Linde.

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

takes 5-6 tries and almost a full stamina bar to beat it on lunatic

beats it on infernal on the first try

What in the fuck.

Guess you'd honed your strategy pretty well on those lunatic!

Edited by salinea

Infernal took a while, but I finally managed to beat it while using Luke/Camus/Reinhardt/Olivia to imitate the Xander/Camus/Reinhardt/Azura video, using some inheritance I'd been expecting to do eventually and some I really wasn't.

I finally put the 4k feathers into having Reinhardt inherit Lancebreaker 3 and Moonbow, since he needed them to kill the lance flier and I'd been meaning to give them to him anyway. From there, I tried following the strategy with my own Xander, but I didn't have an easy way to make him fast enough to double Cecilia, so I swapped in Luke instead. But then Camus became a problem. He could only take the lance cavalier down to 1 HP, and fell even further short against the archer. Also Reinhardt needed the Atk +1 seal for killing the flier. To take out both of them without letting Camus get killed, I ended up having Luke inherit Lunge while Camus inherited Atk +1 and Drag Back.

As with a lot of the strats, Reinhardt blasted the flier, then retreated with Olivia's help. The next turn, Reinhardt took out Lilina while Luke took out Cecilia and moved into her space, leaving room for Olivia to move up and dance for Reinhardt from above. This in turn left room for Camus to take out the cav and jump back into the space where Olivia had been, while Reinhardt ran up to take out the archer. That kept Camus (and everyone else) safely out of the red mage's range for the turn, after which Reinhardt blasted it as well to finish the map.

tumblr_oucfqvRzSO1sn35pqo4_400.png

tumblr_oucfqvRzSO1sn35pqo3_400.png

tumblr_oucfqvRzSO1sn35pqo1_400.png

tumblr_oucfqvRzSO1sn35pqo2_400.png

Edited by Othin

I remember playing and I for some reason Xander couldn't tank a blow from Lilina cus she had a blazing flame special or something, so I went all the way to my Team list. Sacrificed Lon'qu after getting him to 4* only to give Vantage 3 to Xander. When I went back and tried to finish infernal, I ended up being able to kill Lilina with Camus...

Ugh.

After trying out a few of the strategies found on here, I finally found the setting that allowed me to beat infernal with a bit of inheritance tweaking.

Beat it with Nino, Ike, Olivia and a 4* Klein who performed so well (beat more than half the opposing team) that he's convinced me to make him my next 5* (he's +att, -def). It's about time I get a 5* archer anyway as I still don't have any amongst my 32 5* units.  

Edited by Vince777

The presence of that red mage is a bit annoying. Can't have a green bait or take out the lance cavalier to start things out because they would just blow up the green. The lance cavalier having high resistance is also an issue since a 4* Ursula would need Blarwolf and attack buffs to kill him, but that lowers her damage output on the red mage compared to having Blarblade+ which would need both Hone Cavalry and at least an Attack +1 seal or someone near her for Goad Cavalry. Pretty sure she needs speed buffs to to avoid getting doubled unless she has R Tomebreaker.

Freaking range overlaps. Go here or there and 2 or more goons can get to you.

Anyway, if anyone's having trouble and has a 5* Ursula and 4* Camus, neutral Hana, and neutral Palla, there's this strategy by yorotsruuu yorotsuruuu. You'll need an Attack +1 seal on Camus and Speed +1 seal on Hana.

I wonder if this could work with a 4* Ursula... I'll need to check.

Edited by Kaden

11 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I wonder if this could work with a 4* Ursula... I'll need to check.

Not saying it couldn't but this is where I spent my first efforts and I could not make it work. 4* Ursula was barely hurting the red mage and she needed all sorts of buffs just to not being outsped (which meant replacing Hana's Rally Attack buff, hurting Ursula's counteroffense furthermore).

Gave up and tried the Klein strat, which worked, even at 4*.

Edited by Vince777