Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my classic +spd +1 Bridelia sweeps, the difference between my clear and the one above is that Bridelia does not need warps, just an early speed buff and summoner support OR a Speed+2 seal (one of the two, I needed that +2 speed to deal with the red mage; it would be +3, but Bridelia at +1 gets speed so I don't need that much u.u. I had both, but then again I actually didn't think too hard about this and managed to first clear it too).

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So, same challenge as last time?

- Orb quest requirements on Infernal
- No Brave Bow
- No Blade tomes

CHALLENGE COMPLETE!!! (with Infernal now)

Keyskills:

Anna:
Needs her 5 turn cooldown Astra otherwise you cant one shot the archer later
Needs Deathblow 3 so she can ORKO the Lance Cavalier and later the Pegasus Lancer
Needs Sacred Seal Atk Smoke 1 so the Red mage doesnt kill her

Alfonse:
Needs Triangle advantage so he takes very little damage from Cecilia
Needs Red Tome Breaker so he doesnt get ORKO by Lilina or the Red mage
Needs Reposition to get Wrys or Sharena out of Danger and put Anna into the right position

Sharena:
Needs Smite to bring Anna into position
use her default A skill SPD+3, Furys -HP cost might get her killed towards the end
Needs Sacred Seal Distant Def 3 (actually distant def 1 seal is good too) so she can survive the rampage of the archer and the Red mage towards the end

Wrys:
Needs wings of mercy to heal the people that are too far away

Enjoy:

15 minutes ago, Hilda said:

CHALLENGE COMPLETE!!! (with Infernal now)

Keyskills:

Anna:
Needs her 5 turn cooldown Astra otherwise you cant one shot the archer later
Needs Deathblow 3 so she can ORKO the Lance Cavalier and later the Pegasus Lancer
Needs Sacred Seal Atk Smoke 1 so the Red mage doesnt kill her

Alfonse:
Needs Triangle advantage so he takes very little damage from Cecilia
Needs Red Tome Breaker so he doesnt get ORKO by Lilina or the Red mage
Needs Reposition to get Wrys or Sharena out of Danger and put Anna into the right position

Sharena:
Needs Smite to bring Anna into position
use her default A skill SPD+3, Furys -HP cost might get her killed towards the end
Needs Sacred Seal Distant Def 3 (actually distant def 1 seal is good too) so she can survive the rampage of the archer and the Red mage towards the end

Wrys:
Needs wings of mercy to heal the people that are too far away

Enjoy:

That was calculated to the edge (Anna at 1 HP), great run again! 

@SatsumaFSoysoy No 5* exclusive skill was needed, as far as I can see. Perhaps not even DB at Level 3, if she could get an ATK buff? 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy No 5* exclusive skill was needed, as far as I can see. Perhaps not even DB at Level 3, if she could get an ATK buff? 

There were no limits to how much SI you could use for the challenge. I'm saying, I'm impressed at how much investment Hilda has put into the Askr Trio.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

There were no limits to how much SI you could use for the challenge. I'm saying, I'm impressed at how much investment Hilda has put into the Askr Trio.

Wait, you don't have infantry pulse on your Anna? 

I wasn't referring to the challenge in this case. But those askir trio runs have high value, because they should be replicable by most players if the SI is held low. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

Wait, you don't have infantry pulse on your Anna? 

I wasn't referring to the challenge in this case. But those askir trio runs have high value, because they should be replicable by most players if the SI is held low. 

I thought Anna comes with Infantry Pulse

Eh, it's not super important that the Infernal Askr run is replicable or not to me, especially since the quest only calls for Lunatic. It's hard enough already as is.

Cleared all 4 quests in a single Lunatic run on first try.

Units used:

5* Alfonse: Brave Sword+, Drag Back

5* Sharena

Brave Lyn: Reposition, Atk +3 seal, has S-rank summoner support (she only really needs Reposition)

5* Olivia (4* should be able to work)

Brave Lyn opens up the east cracked wall. Position units. Brave Lyn kills Sapphire Lance flier. Have Olivia Dance Lyn and then have Lyn Reposition her. Cecilia prioritizes Alfonse since Alfonse is slower due to Brave Sword+; Alfonse tanks a round from Cecilia. Cecilia and Lilina go down on the same turn (Sharena needs Olivia's help to reach Lilina). Brave Lyn KOs everybody else.

Edited by Roflolxp54

19 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

That was calculated to the edge (Anna at 1 HP), great run again! 

Anna fails to one shot the Pegasus Lance without Deathblow 3, as you can see she does 53 damage and he has 52 HP. Since she moves around freely due to her Weapon Noatun giving her buffs is quite difficult at times. Besides it would have meant i would have needed to inherit skills to the other 3. With this way i only needed to give Sharena Smite/Pain.

Dont get me wrong, there is different ways to go about this. However Pain is definitly a key point to get Anna close enough to kill the blue cavalry, otherwise you will get obliteratet at the next turn. There are plenty of skills in this run that were basicly useless (Sharenas Wings of Mercy for example)
I also restrict myself to use a Dancer, because i love healers. I also restrict myself on useing my +10 5 Star Azama or any merged units, because i want to keep it as free play as possible. I also like to work around the default Weapon the Askr Trio gets if possible (Alfonse i tough quite shit really). Since i tend to upgrade GHB units to 5 Star and merge them I cant use them either lol.

Anna imho is usually the unit that brings in the most work due to her Legendary Weapon in almost all GHB BHB i did with the Aksr Trio. She is usually the bait or the unit that goes in first because she can retreat so easily backwards and buys this way alot of time or additional turn for the other units to clear the path behind.

53 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Anna fails to one shot the Pegasus Lance without Deathblow 3, as you can see she does 53 damage and he has 52 HP. Since she moves around freely due to her Weapon Noatun giving her buffs is quite difficult at times. Besides it would have meant i would have needed to inherit skills to the other 3. With this way i only needed to give Sharena Smite/Pain.

Dont get me wrong, there is different ways to go about this. However Pain is definitly a key point to get Anna close enough to kill the blue cavalry, otherwise you will get obliteratet at the next turn. There are plenty of skills in this run that were basicly useless (Sharenas Wings of Mercy for example)
I also restrict myself to use a Dancer, because i love healers. I also restrict myself on useing my +10 5 Star Azama or any merged units, because i want to keep it as free play as possible. I also like to work around the default Weapon the Askr Trio gets if possible (Alfonse i tough quite shit really). Since i tend to upgrade GHB units to 5 Star and merge them I cant use them either lol.

Anna imho is usually the unit that brings in the most work due to her Legendary Weapon in almost all GHB BHB i did with the Aksr Trio. She is usually the bait or the unit that goes in first because she can retreat so easily backwards and buys this way alot of time or additional turn for the other units to clear the path behind.

Using smite is nice, I like to see less famous skills in action. I only realized in the Mini-TTs how great Anna can be. Too bad Sharenas personal weapon got an hard to use effect. 

Whom of your GHB units did you merge? If you can point out that the merge is not necessary for the solution to show, then it shouldn't disturb to have a merge? 

@SatsumaFSoysoy Here's my attempt, borrowed ideas from this vid and Hilda's idea for giving someone Astra to help kill the archer. I definitely struggled with this challenge.

Notes

Gunter
- Mostly there to buff Lyn
- He had the Hone RES 2 Seal, 4* Alfonse needs +3 res to survive Cecilia with the +3 ATK buff from the Pegasus Knight.

B.Lyn
- Gave her desperation and astra so she can one round the archer.
- She had a +3 HP seal but it wasn't needed.

Sharena
- Gave her a Sapphire Lance, Lance Breaker 2, and HP+5 to help her survive the Pegasus and Lilina.
- She had a +1 SPD seal to help her double Lilina.
- I gave her Escutcheon a long time ago but turns out it wasn't needed for this.

Alfonse
- He has New Moon for his special and has the Spur RES 1 seal to help Sharena out.
- He had Drag Back for his B but I had to remove it.

Spoiler

Edited by Fei Mao

7 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So, same challenge as last time?

- Orb quest requirements on Infernal
- No Brave Bow
- No Blade tomes

Luckily I went and decked out a Jeorge last night lol.

• +3 Jeorge (+Spd/-Def): Parthia, Draw Back, Luna (unneeded), Life and Death 3, Cancel Affinity 3 (unneeded), Spur Spd 3, Fortify Res 1 Seal
  • +1 Lady of Ballads Azura (+Def/-HP): base skills, might need a seal with other natures.
  • Sharena: base skills, HP +3 Seal (unneeded, consider Spur Def 1 with Azuras that are not +Def...might still fail with -Def?)
  • Alfonse: Wings of Mercy on top of his base skill kit, Squad Ace A 1 seal

WoM Alfonse strikes again.

Spoiler

If I recall corectly this is the first time I managed to beat an infernal bound hero battle.

Gordin got a spot back on my team for this one. Brave bow + lancebreaker made short work of the cavalry and the flier.

Brave Roy was my mvp being able to drag back Gordin and himself to safety with dancer support, one rounding Cecilia, retreating to avoid the archer, tanking Lilina and killing her next turn.

Reinhard was there to deal with the archer and the red mage.

Azura was there to dance and to block Lilina so she would targer Roy.

Well I did all the quests on lunatic, now I just need to go back and beat infernal.  My team for lunatic was 4*Sharena, 4*Alfonse, 5*Ursula and 4*Narcian.  I had to switch Ursula to her 4* skills and needed to put the distant def seal on Narcian.  I love youtube it is a big help when I am lazy I don't feel like trying a zillion teams to complete quests.  I will try infernal latter.

Trying to get this done with an all Healer party on Lunatic, but Cecilia fucks it up with her Gronnraven ._. (also doesnt help that everyone and their mother in this battle has High Res to no end). I can get the Cavalier down and Azama survives the Barrage from Cecilia, Cavalier and Bravebow unit but afterwards its just black out because i am cornered hmmm... Could maybe solve this with wings of mercy, but getting SPs on healer is a pita

used neko sakura with a deflect magic SS and quick riposte2. tailtiu (any fast and powerful blue mage will do). p!azura(preferably a green dancer). summer xander with infantry pulse and wings of mercy1.

my main strategy was to move tailtiu right next to the red area on the first turn and have sakura and azure next to her in the safe area. i would then move tailtiu to the red area via one space then sing with azura. use tailtiu to kill the cavalier (the red mage won't pose any problem for her). then moved sakura right where cecilia and lilina could both attack sakura. xander doesn't have to do anything right now. cecilia attacks sakura, but is nearly dead and my glacies is ready to go. used sakura on lilina, killing her with glacies. used azura on sakura then proceeded to finish off cecilia. used tailtiu to finish off the archer. moved summer xander via wings of mercy to tailtiu to block the flier. it was imperative for me to block the lance flier with two green units, otherwise he would have killed one of my units.

Edited by silveraura25

Last time I played this, it had me beat and I didn't even beat hard because I tried to use units around the level of the map. So this time I bonked Hard with Flier Emblem.

Lunatic was also beaten surprisingly easily the second time (Didn't realise the bow user had Swordbreaker) with Alfonse, Sharena, Brave Lyn and Nohrzura. Brave Lyn DEMOLISED everyone besides Cecilia and Lilina, who were killed by Alfonse and Sharena respectively. Note that Alfonse can't 1-hit KO Cecilia unless he's below half HP at 5* (Folkvanger). 

Infernal was also easily beaten (First try! WOO!), with Brave Lyn, Nohrzura, Sanaki and Springcina. The trick was killing the pegasus with Brave Lyn, Nohrzura dances Brave Lyn and then is swapped so that Brave Lyn 1-rounds Lilina and nearly kills Cecilia as well. The Swap also prevents the cavalry unit from getting in to attack Brave Lyn and ensure Nohrzura is attacked by the cavalry. Sanaki mainly was a hone attack bot barring finishing Cecilia and Sprincina beats the wolf mage.

5 hours ago, Fei Mao said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Here's my attempt, borrowed ideas from this vid and Hilda's idea for giving someone Astra to help kill the archer. I definitely struggled with this challenge.

Wew, Emerald Axe Gunter?

4 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Luckily I went and decked out a Jeorge last night lol.

Who even does that tbh

Azura hanging on by a thread.

I managed to clear Infernal with Freddy + Reiny + two dancers! I'm getting good at finding strategies for Infernal on my own now! Can't believe I used to need a lot of help with these. But not anymore!

Finding a way to win lunatic with Sharena on the team took much more doing though. But I did it. I've done all but the Alfonse vs Cecilia quest, and I can go into lunatic chain challenge and do that later.

43 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Who even does that tbh

Azura hanging on by a thread.

Hey now, Jeorge is a cool guy. ... Also, I wanted a decked out Archer, and Jeorge is the best option due to being 4* pullable and not highly desirable as inheritance fodder.

They all hung on by a thread. Except Jeorge, probably 'cause he's such a cool guy =P .

Just now, LordFrigid said:

Hey now, Jeorge is a cool guy. ... Also, I wanted a decked out Archer, and Jeorge is the best option due to being 4* pullable and not highly desirable as inheritance fodder.

They all hung on by a thread. Except Jeorge, probably 'cause he's such a cool guy =P .

More like Jeorge lets his team take the pain and do the heavy lifting, while he picks up the final kill for style.

15 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

More like Jeorge lets his team take the pain and do the heavy lifting, while he picks up the final kill for style.

He deserved a break after 3-13'ing the Lloyd GHB; I just use him so little that I didn't get the chance to give him one until now!

Totally not grasping at straws, what are you talking about?

Edited by LordFrigid
Found the thread

Three-manned infernal with Azura, Brave Lyn, and Witchy Nowi. Easy one. (Just shoot down the flier with a competent bow unit, then [reposition] the shooter out of enemy range with a res tank that can take out Cecilia and Liliana on enemy phase. The rest is clean-up)

Edited by Shoblongoo