Bound Hero Battle: The Reunion (Lilina + Cecilia)

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

End my career

I figured out a way with your current team, but it'd require Swap on Catria lol... That or run a second dancer and hope Catria can kill Lilina and the Red Mage without having to get in the Archer's range.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I figured out a way with your current team, but it'd require Swap on Catria lol... That or run a second dancer and hope Catria can kill Lilina and the Red Mage without having to get in the Archer's range.

I can see if I have any ugly Arthurs for Swap. Let's see...

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

B-but... QR...

NEVER MIND I STILL WON W/O SWAP

AND BASED GOD CAMUS HIT 2K HM AFTERWARD

S. Camilla killed the flier, Camus Repo'd her out of the way and baited Cecilia and Lilina. He had the Atk Seal and Olivia had the Fortify Res seal so Camus barely survived. Camus's Bonfire+Vantage combo barelyyyyy OHKO'd Lilina. Camus then killed Cecilia the next turn and S. Camilla killed the cav. Camus attacked the archer and Olivia danced him to finish him off. S. Camilla Repo'd Catria closer to the red mage and Catria got the Goad Fliers boost, giving her just enough speed to ORKO

WOOOOo00o000o

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

NEVER MIND I STILL WON W/O SWAP

AND BASED GOD CAMUS HIT 2K HM AFTERWARD

S. Camilla killed the flier, Camus Repo'd her out of the way and baited Cecilia and Lilina. He had the Atk Seal and Olivia had the Fortify Res seal so Camus barely survived. Camus's Bonfire+Vantage combo barelyyyyy OHKO'd Lilina. Camus then killed Cecilia the next turn and S. Camilla killed the cav. Camus attacked the archer and Olivia danced him to finish him off. S. Camilla Repo'd Catria closer to the red mage and Catria got the Goad Fliers boost, giving her just enough speed to ORKO

WOOOOo00o000o

Camus is sTUPid

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Camus can actually ORKO every single unit in this map with Brave Lance set

Scientist Baffled

Why is Camus stupid? If 1-range wasn't so much worse than 2-range he'd be SS for sure, alongside Reinhardt.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

1. Can you put Hone Spd and R Tomebreaker on M!Robin? Hone Spd is more important.

2. What is your Nino's bane?

3. What is M!Robin's nature?

The first two questions determine if the strat I'm coming up with works, while the third is just for accuracy's sake

1. Do me a favor and find me some hone speed fodder :)

Well I do have Laslows so I can give him Hone speed 2 and have Nino get the attack seal

2. -Def~

3. +HP -Res!

2 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

1. Do me a favor and find me some hone speed fodder :)

Well I do have Laslows so I can give him Hone speed 2 and have Nino get the attack seal

2. -Def~

3. +HP -Res!

1. That might work I guess.

2. Perfect.

3. Doesn't matter then.

Turn 1: Break wall with M!Robin while hugging the corner to the right. Move Nino up to square under where the breakable wall once was, and have Azura be under her. Move Olivia to the bottom right corner.

Turn 2: Have Nino go in to murder the Lance Peg, then get Danced by Azura. Move Nino back to her original positon, while Repositioning Azura back to being under Nino. M!Robin and Olivia stay where they are.

Turn 3: Move M!Robin down to be next to Olivia, then have Olivia dance him so he can move to her left. Have Nino kill the Lance Cav, then move Azura to her right (where M!Robin was) to dance Nino. Have Nino move under Azura and Reposition her to safety. Cecilia will be in range to attack Nino, but Nino should survive with exactly 1 HP.

Turn 4: From here onwards, I’m not 100% sure what the positioning looks like, so you’ll have to wing it a bit. M!Robin should be able to ORKO the left red mage if he has R Tomebreaker and a Hone Atk, while Lilina survives with 3 HP. Otherwise, it'll just take longer, or Nino has to finish the job.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

10 minutes ago, JSND said:

Camus can actually ORKO every single unit in this map with Brave Lance set

7 minutes ago, JSND said:

Strongest Human Being in the entire continent?

I raise. Peri solos the entire map, not just each enemy in a vacuum.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Turn 4: From here onwards, I’m not 100% sure what the positioning looks like, so you’ll have to wing it a bit. M!Robin should be able to ORKO the left red mage if he has R Tomebreaker and a Hone Atk, while Lilina survives with 3 HP.

Is red tome breaker nevvesary? cause I have one Odin

Just now, JSND said:

I actually got the "idea" by stealing your Peri solo details mercy plz

I actually find it funny that one of the reasons Camus can't do the same thing is that he doesn't take enough damage from the lance pegasus to activate Wings of Mercy. >.<

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Is red tome breaker nevvesary? cause I have one Odin

Maybe not I guess. M!Robin can 2RKO the Red Mage on the left if one of those hits is Hone Atk'd (which should happen if you did my steps), and Nino just stomps on Lilina with Draconic Aura.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I actually find it funny that one of the reasons Camus can't do the same thing is that he doesn't take enough damage from the lance pegasus to activate Wings of Mercy. >.<

Kinda wondered, whats the thereshold for WoM3?

I'm guessing Abel with a more exenstive Dance chain could do it?

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Kinda wondered, whats the thereshold for WoM3?

I'm guessing Abel with a more exenstive Dance chain could do it?

Wings of Mercy 3 is 50%.

He needs to have merges to double attack the lance pegasus naturally since he can't run Lancebreaker (since that will get him killed by the counterattack from the lance knight). He'll also need -Def to take enough damage from the lance pegasus when merged.

Alternatively, if you can get his HP to line up perfectly to go under 50% on the lance knight and survive a counterattack from the lance pegasus, you might be able to go through the lance knight first and use Brash Assault (lol) to land the double attack on the lance pegasus without needing to double attack naturally.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Wings of Mercy 3 is 50%.

He needs to have merges to double attack the lance pegasus naturally since he can't run Lancebreaker (since that will get him killed by the counterattack from the lance knight). He'll also need -Def to take enough damage from the lance pegasus when merged.

Alternatively, if you can get his HP to line up perfectly to go under 50% on the lance knight and survive a counterattack from the lance pegasus, you might be able to go through the lance knight first and use Brash Assault (lol) to land the double attack on the lance pegasus without needing to double attack naturally.

Isn't Lance Peg 52 HP, 24 DEF? LnD Abel is 46 ATK, so i'm thinking of using HA to get 50 ATK mark to ORKO the pegasus, double dance -> Repos/Draw Back, then triple snipe next turn. The damage for WoM is taken from the lance cav

But then again i probably didn't remember the positioning and numbers properly

Just now, JSND said:

Isn't Lance Peg 52 HP, 24 DEF? LnD Abel is 46 ATK, so i'm thinking of using HA to get 50 ATK mark to ORKO the pegasus, double dance -> Repos/Draw Back, then triple snipe next turn. The damage for WoM is taken from the lance cav

But then again i probably didn't remember the positioning and numbers properly

It's physically impossible to get a dancer in to pull a melee unit out after attacking the pegasus while simultaneously getting the dancer out (since you're 3 squares into the danger zone through a choke). You can only do that with a ranged unit (since you're only 2 squares in).

Cleared Infernal. Double dancer with Reinhardt and Titania.

Rein breaks wall and everyone positions. Rein one rounds lance peg, olivia dances and he draws back, ninian dances and he draws back again while titania stays out of range. Next turn, titania doubles cecilia, rein one rounds lance cav, ninian dances, he one rounds lilina, olivia dances and he one rounds brave bow archer. Cecilia didn't attack him because he'd trigger luna and kill her so she targets ninian. Next turn, titania kills cecilia and rein one rounds red mage.

Rein/10