Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

At the current rate that this is going, I'm not sure if Lyn vs Lucina will see another bonus round. If that's the case, Lucina's basically doomed.

It looks like the prediction tracker is now up and running and Lyn's gains appear to be slow enough to not give Lucina another bonus.

We'll probably want to wait until the end of the day to make judgments, though. More points will come in as the West wakes up, which might accelerate the scores a bit.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

See Ice Dragon's posts as well as Corrin vs Elise and Gaius. :P

See my post replying to Ice Dragon and you'll find that I've seen them. Please don't use ':P' because it seems awfully cocky.

But ah well...

1 minute ago, Lautsuu said:

See my post replying to Ice Dragon and you'll find that I've seen them. Please don't use ':P' because it seems awfully cocky.

But ah well...

I'll use :P if I want to.

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Without buffs, he OHKO'd a Summer!Elise with Life and Death 2 in my last battle.

Good to hear! I am a firm believer in the saying "there's no kill like overkill".

@Rezzy I got your Titania for my first battle of the morning, and wow she is a ton of fun!

22 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It looks like the prediction tracker is now up and running and Lyn's gains appear to be slow enough to not give Lucina another bonus.

We'll probably want to wait until the end of the day to make judgments, though. More points will come in as the West wakes up, which might accelerate the scores a bit.

It's funny how gradual the prediction compared to the crazy spikes of the other three match-ups.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

To Team Lucina: don't fucking put Reds as your leader lol.

I remember my annoyance with Team Gaius last time round where half the units I received from other people were Summer!Gaius (and even occasionally normal Gaius).  -.- I always make sure to put a different colour leader for my units now. I've chosen Roy this time round, so Reinhardt has become my leader :)

49 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Damn, looks like the gap in team size between Ike and Roy is the biggest among everybody! If I'm reading this right, that is. lolwow

I don't usually look at trackers, but this time I did because I was curious about the team size differences.

Edited by Anacybele

27 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I remember my annoyance with Team Gaius last time round where half the units I received from other people were Summer!Gaius (and even occasionally normal Gaius).  -.- I always make sure to put a different colour leader for my units now. I've chosen Roy this time round, so Reinhardt has become my leader :)

The worst was in the healer gauntlet.  multiple times I had to fight with 3 healers.    

Also I'm team Hector and going to team Ike if he loses. If anyone wants to add me my current lead is Lilina (i'll probably switch to rein if I have to join team Ike) and my heroes id is 3620067834

Edited by pumpkinspice48

27 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

To Team Lucina: don't fucking put Reds as your leader lol.

Tell me about it.

Also, you got ti hate it when you're so close that it ends up biting you in the butt.

Edited by Arthur97

The reason the cold war began was General Dwight Ike Eisenhower was tired of Stalin always sending Red units.  They didn't call it the Red Army for nothing.

8 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

The worst was in the healer gauntlet.  multiple times I had to fight with 3 healers.    

Also I'm team Hector and going to team Ike if he loses. If anyone wants to add me my current lead is Lilina (i'll probably switch to rein if I have to join team Ike) and my heroes id is 3620067834

I actually unfriended someone in the healer gauntlet because they switched their lead from someone not great but useful enough to another Priscilla. Since two Priscillas were not fun (and sometimes three), I unfriended them and got another person's Klein. That person's Klein is amazing (+10 merge and all great skills), so my gauntlet then relied on him murdering most things xD

This gauntlet, I've been lucky enough to have a good spread of units so far :)

25 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The reason the cold war began was General Dwight Ike Eisenhower was tired of Stalin always sending Red units.  They didn't call it the Red Army for nothing.

lol Rezzy, why aren't you doing comedy on stage? You always come up with the funniest things to say! XD

31 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Roy confirmed for Communist?

I got your Titania in my last fight by the way. Unfortunately, the enemy team was entirely composed of reds so she had to be content with using Reposition on Ike once.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Roy confirmed for Communist?

I got your Titania in my last fight by the way. Unfortunately, the enemy team was entirely composed of reds so she had to be content with using Reposition on Ike once.

Reposition and Hone Speed make her useful, even if she can't attack directly!

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

lol Rezzy, why aren't you doing comedy on stage? You always come up with the funniest things to say! XD

Thanks

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Thanks

You're welcome! ^^

I haven't gotten your Titania yet, ugh. I really want to try her out. >_<

EDIT: Well, fuck...

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, The_antithesis said:

Bad news for team Ike. According to the prediction, Roy will get a last-hour multiplier. If Roy has been saving flags, we could see another Gaius Vs Leo...

We're way too far out to accurately predict the exact hours of multipliers that are 40 hours away.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

We're way too far out to accurately predict the exact hours of multipliers that are 40 hours away.

This makes me feel a bit better then! :P

I don't mind the multiplier, I seriously don't, it makes things more fun, imo, but I already got screwed by it once with Freddy, I'd hate to be a victim here two gauntlets in a row! xP

Glad I went for Roy instead of Hector after all, gotta be more careful with splurging flags on early multipliers this time though.

Regardless, going to take a more laid-back approach with this one and not worry about waking up early in the morning for multipliers.