Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've got my Uber Bridelia that I could use.  If I still haven't gotten Torso Frederick by tomorrow, I'll do her for a few matches.  I see you on the ranking charts.  You have the same score as me.

Fair enough, I'll probably be doing something similar tomorrow. And that's neat we're at the same rank! Always fun seeing people you know on the charts! 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much Red in my side... But too much Blue in the enemies side lol , this is a whole mess... But I want to keep using my Lyn for the bonus points ;-;

What a struggle

8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

So this guy was my first partner on team Hector-

IMG_2159.thumb.PNG.8b13aa042943c3410c9cb524bffd792d.PNG

this matthew was great and killed the red mages chasing his master. Poison dagger is nice

@Zeo look at this Matthew!

also afterwards i kept getting a TA3 Raven Lilina

Not bad. I'm against Poison Dagger+ Matt though, he's just a worse Kagero. I think his full potential lies elsewhere.

Anyways on Team Lyn and of course I actually slept last night so I missed a bunch of multipliers and am rank 8000. But I'll take the victory feathers cause I'll be surprised if Lyn loses to Lucina. If she does I'll have to make the choice of Ike or Hector which will be tough, but I may go Ike.

How did Roy get ahead again? Either he got another multiplier or his team grew by a massive amount, because Ike's team was far bigger before and now he seems to be having trouble.

I guess it's time to dump flags.

18 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Not bad. I'm against Poison Dagger+ Matt though, he's just a worse Kagero. I think his full potential lies elsewhere.

Anyways on Team Lyn and of course I actually slept last night so I missed a bunch of multipliers and am rank 8000. But I'll take the victory feathers cause I'll be surprised if Lyn loses to Lucina. If she does I'll have to make the choice of Ike or Hector which will be tough, but I may go Ike.

To be honest, Poison Dagger is about the only non-exclusive Banner worth a darn.  I can't think of a Dagger that would be any better on him.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How did Roy get ahead again? Either he got another multiplier or his team grew by a massive amount, because Ike's team was far bigger before and now he seems to be having trouble.

I guess it's time to dump flags.

He probably got another multiplier.  I doubt they had a massive swell of hereto unseen supporters when they couldn't even pull ahead with a multiplier earlier.

Just now, Rezzy said:

He probably got another multiplier.  I doubt they had a massive swell of hereto unseen supporters when they couldn't even pull ahead with a multiplier earlier.

Strange, Roy pulled ahead every time I saw him get one, though only by a little bit. I dumped more flags this time. But whether or not I do so again will depend on the coming hours.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Strange, Roy pulled ahead every time I saw him get one, though only by a little bit. I dumped more flags this time. But whether or not I do so again will depend on the coming hours.

I'm going to hold onto my Flags for now.  I might use a few towards the end if we actually ever get a multiplier, or it looks like we need to stave off a late push.

As someone on team Roy, there's pretty much no way Roy's going to win against Ike. Unless team Ike cares about their personal rankings, might be a better idea to hold onto those flags for the final round. Whoever Ike goes up against, it's not going to be an easy match for him and you don't want to be short on flags during critical late multipliers.

I should know. I only have 500 flags left for Roy and we're not even halfway through XD

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm going to hold onto my Flags for now.  I might use a few towards the end if we actually ever get a multiplier, or it looks like we need to stave off a late push.

Yeah, I'll hold onto mine. I have a decent rank now, hopefully it'll stay that way.

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I'll hold onto mine. I have a decent rank now, hopefully it'll stay that way.

Same here. I think the difference is too small to justify dumping flags now. I think Roy's lead is going to last very shotly because it's close (so far).

Besides, we should reserve our flags for the later round(s). I think our flags are best used against Lyn (who will most likely make it to the last round). 

Edited by Paris
I typed "feathers" instead of "flags"

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Pretty surprised on team Camilla that I haven't lost a battle yet. Was worried I'd get another Camilla as my random unit and get faced with 3 Tharjas/other reds constantly. Luckily my own Camilla has been just fine killing off all the archers that show up, and @Tactician_Iris's Corrin has handled all the reds!

Glad to hear she's been helping you out! I was just reminded though, do you want me to swap her Threaten Resistance 3 for Fortify Fliers?
(I'm not sure if you're fielding Camilla or a Flier on your end - Fortify Fliers might be more useful in that case)

I also want to report that your own Summer!Corrin have been swooping down on the red enemies in the most glorious fashion! :D
(Plus she really likes getting that Fortify Fliers buff from my Camilla - she hits like a truck with that Blarblade+ of hers)

On another note I've also been getting this ally from my Friendlist:

Spoiler

4enGeeg.png

The fact that he's a perfect shield against reds and a resident Reposition saviour for Camilla is all sorts of amusing to me.
And...this happened in the last match:

uu3B1b6.png

You know...uh...I think he may be enjoying himself a bit too much.
(Poor Eirika...she tried to reach Camilla)

21 minutes ago, Paris said:

Same here. I think the difference is too small to justify dumping flags now. I think Roy's lead is going to last very shotly because it's close (so far).

Besides, we should reserve our flags for the later round(s). I think our flags are best used against Lyn (who will most likely make it to the last round). 

Yeah, he just better not get a last hour multiplier. xP

7 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Anyone on team Roy want to exchange codes?  None of my friends have joined him, and it's making my battles way more annoying than they have to be lol.  I have a 5* 40+1 Narcian as my lead. 

Got a +6 Nowi for ya. Code is in my signature.

43 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I should know. I only have 500 flags left for Roy and we're not even halfway through XD

What is your score and rank? I've saved all of my flags so far and I want to get top 1000 while using as few flags as possible.

8 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Glad to hear she's been helping you out! I was just reminded though, do you want me to swap her Threaten Resistance 3 for Fortify Fliers?
(I'm not sure if you're fielding Camilla or a Flier on your end - Fortify Fliers might be more useful in that case)

I also want to report that your own Summer!Corrin have been swooping down on the red enemies in the most glorious fashion! :D
(Plus she really likes getting that Fortify Fliers buff from my Camilla - she hits like a truck with that Blarblade+ of hers)

On another note I've also been getting this ally from my Friendlist:

Reveal hidden contents

4enGeeg.png

The fact that he's a perfect shield against reds and a resident Reposition saviour for Camilla is all sorts of amusing to me.
And...this happened in the last match:

uu3B1b6.png

You know...uh...I think he may be enjoying himself a bit too much.
(Poor Eirika...she tried to reach Camilla)

Sure that'd be fine! I am running my Camilla and she's been mainly taking out blues/archers and otherwise body blocking for your Corrin and the random ally.

And I'm glad mine's helping too! :D

4 hours ago, Motendra said:

Rank 304 in Team Chrom.

Fellow Shepherds wherever you are, do not be faint of heart. Our foe is strong, but so is our fellowship! If we are to lose, we'll be damned to hand Hector an easy victory!

Peep the sig too.

On mobile so I can't see it, but it's good to see you channelling your inner Chrom.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I choose Lyn because I legit like her and wading through Grays is the least desirable color, since I want them all.

A sacrificed a Gray to give Olivia Sword SP Boost.  It's been fantastic for training units.

Wading through grays let me give my brave axe Cherche DB3 though.

Team Hector here. Only other of the people in the gauntlet I have at 5* is Camilla, so...yeah, that choice was a no-brainer for me.

Currently have +Atk DB3/Lancebreaker 3 Reinhardt for a lead, if anyone wants to add me. Heroes ID is in my sig.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Team Hector here. Only other of the people in the gauntlet I have at 5* is Camilla, so...yeah, that choice was a no-brainer for me.

Currently have +Atk DB3/Lancebreaker 3 Reinhardt for a lead, if anyone wants to add me. Heroes ID is in my sig.

I was going to choose Camilla but I've been pulling for Hector in the hopes that I would eventually get him. I'm at 3.75%, about to hit 4%! :(

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I was going to choose Camilla but I've been pulling for Hector in the hopes that I would eventually get him. I'm at 3.75%, about to hit 4%! :(

You can do it, I believe in you!

Failing that, whale like you've never whaled before!

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Thanks Amelia; I hope I get to use your units soon (even if it is Reinhardt)

Use Reinhardt to kill all the other Reinhardts

It's like everyone's favorite game, "stop hitting yourself."