Tempest Trials Mini: To Die on the Battlefield!

Vaximillian

1 hour ago, tobuShogi said:

So basically the "death" rank. 4 in Chinese and Japanese sounds similar to how "death" is pronounced in both languages.

At least that run was deathless :P

Up to 47k now. I can now relax, since I'll be 50k soon. Now I can spend stamina doing the GHB and other quests.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm giving up on my plans for top 10k. I've gotten plenty of supports and Hero Merit, and continuing to grind with no more score rewards just in hopes of maybe catching up feels like a bit much.

My score of 81,214 is only rank #1528. I'm kinda surprised at how difficult it is going to be to get into the top 1000.

I'm going to keep pushing it. I have 130 Stamina potions and a lot of characters that I either want to bring to LV 40 or just grind up some SP.

2 more runs and I'm at 50k. Just going to go casually in order to stay in the top 50k because top 10k is ridiculous this tempest around.

Also loving using the old FE7 crew. Eliwood is a vampire and Rektor recks things.

*Reinhardt uses Moonbow*

"You will back down."

Hector survives and uses Ignis.

"I DON'T back down!"

*1000000 Damage*

Best. Exchange. Ever.

Edited by Zeo

I'm at ~38,0000 for the score. Assuming I get 17 max score runs(not including the daily score bonus), I can reach the 50,000 mark. I just might do it. I mean, I've only used 1 stamina potion so far.

Make that 16 more runs. Just got a perfect clear. Also thank you HP1 Sacred Seal. Should have put it on Soren sooner.

DvEYatM.jpg

Edited by tobuShogi

For the entire week, I ran Brave Lyn, Brave Roy, Titania, and Ninian. I changed Roy's special to Dragon Fang and Lyn's B to Desperation. Basically I let Roy and Lyn take enough damage to activate Desperation and blew through the rest of the levels like they were nothing. I was kind of stupid a few times and ended up falling back on my B team (Hector, Ursula, Raigh, and Ephraim), but once I got the swing of things this was way easier. Hit 50k yesterday, and I'll probably do a few more runs for the final quests. I don't care as much about getting the most feathers possible. I just wanted all those orbs. XD

honestly this mini tempest is such a blessing. i've been running out of steam with ranking, but it was definitely so much worse with the regular tempest where i just couldn't find the motivation (especially after my team of relative fresh meats all hit max hm).

i'd like to hit top 5k, but i've been bouncing around 6k-8k lately so i'm not sure if it's worth it since i'm working most of tomorrow and won't be able to rescue myself if my score tanks.

63619 at rank 7864 if anyone wants to know what the halfway point between 5k and 10k looks like.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Found a random Brave Roy in Map 4.

...I'm suddenly terrified for the rest of the game.

Well, the brave heroes are in the general pool, so yeah, training tower too will expect them.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Well, the brave heroes are in the general pool, so yeah, training tower too will expect them.

I know there will be at least five times where "Random Brave Unit" will ruin my randomly generated day.

...OK, I'll stop lowballing.

I'm sitting at 1632 with 83.142 points now. I guess I will make it close to 90.000 still, but won't bother with trying to get these 10k feathers. I just hope my score will be enough to get those 8k feathers.

I'm starting to feel burnt out now, so I'm just going to max out HM with Ursula today and call it quits then. Eliwood, Priscilla, B!Lyn and Nino all maxed out during this TT, so I can't complain. Too bad I couldn't really use Lyn and Lloyd. I really prefer the shorter time frame though. Maybe they should hand out rewards until 100k though, seems like a lot of players made it in a week.

10 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Mistakes were made early on

Reveal hidden contents

2hFRjHL.jpg

So how badly did Serra crush her opposition? Did they even dare take her on? xD

I've nearly done that before. I've also nearly surrendered a few times, too >.<

3 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

So how badly did Serra crush her opposition? Did they even dare take her on? xD

I've nearly done that before. I've also nearly surrendered a few times, too >.<

None of them stood a chance against her mighty demands. I like how one of her Japanese quotes tells the player to leave things to her. I was like this map is all yours. Now I am picturing Serra doing the young rich lady laugh while the flames of the Dragon Gate burns brightly behind her back.

Tqt6bxs.jpg

Anyway, I forget who she attacked given how little memory I have of it but she probably chipped Hector with Pain. Funnily enough, I lost my last combat unit on map 6 because I was too reckless at the last moment. My Lyn was facing a Armored Blow Oboro and couldn't do any damage so I just have Lyn tank her while Serra chipped Oboro. I think I had an E rank for speed lol 

Edited by tobuShogi

Well I finished up getting all rewards this morning and I am stopping there since I am happy with what I have done in terms of training units.  I don't really care what my rank is on this TT since I used this one as a training ground anyway.

Wanted to spend time tackling lunatic 7 with a team of uber bonus units for some variety and HM grinding. But I've been on vacation and the best I could manage was auto battle hard 5 just to consume my stamina for the day. Barely managed to collect all rewards.