Special Heroes: Performing Arts

SatsumaFSoysoy

52 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

1000?!!!! :wtf: That boggles my mind.  I'm still under 120/200, and I'm thinking like 'if my barracks ever become too full, I'm sending home my 3*s'.  I value orbs too much to spend them expanding the barracks.

Thank God this banner is a month long.  If it was just a week thing, I'd be throwing a fit.  I physically need Inigo and Shigure.

1 Orb to protect an investment of 5 skill fodder worth 20 to 25 Orbs is cheap in my opinion.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although everyone sees colors a little differently (or more differently if you're colorblind), that is dark blue, not black, and it transitions partway down to purple. This said, the contrast is very nice here, shall I call her Dark Aquamarine Ninian? It's much better than her original FE7 artwork, which is too much of the same pale blue.

They should have given the -Dance buffs (Blaze/Geyser/Gale) the names of the Blazing rings. Geyser = Ninian's Grace, Blaze = Filla's (would it now be Val's?) Might, Gale = Set(i?)'s Litany. Which would allow for Ninian or someone else to have Thor's Ire (which could charge Specials when dancing). Sounds more fanciful that way.

My screen is set up to mute colors, which is why certain darker colors merge off into black.  This is so I don't trigger a migraine.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

My screen is set up to mute colors, which is why certain darker colors merge off into black.  This is so I don't trigger a migraine.

Sorry, didn't know. I won't say I know exactly what you experience, but from time to time, probably from too much video games (or being on SF), my eyes get light sensitive and I just feel like I have to keep them closed since otherwise it's too bright otherwise. Tells me to quit wasting my time unproductively on electronics.

And here we are, getting a performing arts-themed banner, yet my totally obscure, niche, and didn't sell well whatsoever TMS characters aren't in it. *Sigh of the obvious*

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I think I'm finally pulling from the correct banner now.

Out of 57 pulls (barracks is now at 999/1000):

• Festival Azura [+Atk, -HP]
  • Festival Shigure [+Spd, -HP]
  • Festival Olivia [+Spd, -HP]
  • Festival Azura [+Def, -HP]
  • Festival Inigo [+Spd, -HP]
  • Also a random Genny [+Def, -Atk]

Something seems a bit off with those natures, though...

But now I have three copies of Shigure, who I really don't care about all that much.

Goddammit, I hate it when there are two of the same color!!

I got Olivia (+Spd/-Res) and Shigure (+Spd/-Res) so I don't need to pull blue or colorless anymore. They have pretty decent Natures too.

Then I have 3 Inigos (+Res/-Atk) x2 (+HP/-Def) and a Merric (+Spd/-Hp). I actually like the Merric I got, but Inigo can go to hell. I guess +Res/-Atk has good bulk for Reinhardt and B!Lyn checking but -Spd would have been so much better for that.

Azura is my #1 most wanted from this banner.

This fucking banner is being my bane. I've used 75 orbs on it (all f2p thankfully), and haven't gotten A SINGLE 5 star unit. It's ridiculous. Nothing, nada. 

I used less orbs than that on the Crimea Banner and got 4 five star units, including a hector and a elincia with awesome ivs

Just now, Nobody said:

This fucking banner is being my bane. I've used 75 orbs on it (all f2p thankfully), and haven't gotten A SINGLE 5 star unit. It's ridiculous. Nothing, nada. 

I used less orbs than that on the Crimea Banner and got 4 five star units, including a hector and a elincia with awesome ivs

It's not unusual to get no 5* units.

I once spent 120 orbs trying to get any 5* unit from a past banner (I forget which), and a fucking 5* Soren appeared.

Then more recently, on the Brave banner, I put 300 orbs in and had a single 5* pop out the other end throughout that whole session.

9 minutes ago, Nobody said:

You should mathematically expect 1 five star unit for about every 80 orbs spent. 

You've been unlucky but it hasn't gotten ridiculous yet. Cheer up.

Edited by Vince777

55 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Could be worse. I went 67 pulls before I got a 5-star unit at all, and it wasn't even an on-banner 5-star (and 91 pulls before I got my first focus 5-star).

Edited by Ice Dragon

59 minutes ago, Raven said:

It's not unusual to get no 5* units.

I once spent 120 orbs trying to get any 5* unit from a past banner (I forget which), and a fucking 5* Soren appeared.

Then more recently, on the Brave banner, I put 300 orbs in and had a single 5* pop out the other end throughout that whole session.

58 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

You should mathematically expect 1 five star unit for about every 80 orbs spent. 

You've been unlucky but it hasn't gotten ridiculous yet. Cheer up.

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Could be worse. I went 67 pulls before I got a 5-star unit at all, and it wasn't even an on-banner 5-star (and 91 pulls before I got my first focus 5-star).

haha I was probably just spoiled by the Crimea Banner. I guess I should just expect less.

But wow, 67 pulls before getting a 5 star is crazy.

Despite having a free Axura from the 1 free summon, I had 160+ orbs sitting around because I spent only 4 orbs since the Brave banner ended.

This banner is just too good to pass up, so I decided to pull for greens, and some colourless along the way:

Screenshot_20170930-203635.png?width=295

Screenshot_20170930-204146.png?width=295

Screenshot_20170930-204346.png?width=295

Natures:

Olivia: who cares
Axura: +Atk -HP (better than my neutral free summon)
Inigo: +Def -Atk (the worst)

A bad Inigo, but should still be able to deal with Brave Lyn and Reinhardt.

Now I'm going to stop pressing my luck and hold on to my remaining orbs for an upcoming FE7/8/Mia banner.

14 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

So I haven't spent any money on orbs, but so far it seems like all my summons are 3 stars, with exception of Oscar and Serra, has anyone else been having crappy summon luck like me?

Three posts above you, mate:

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

38 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

So I haven't spent any money on orbs, but so far it seems like all my summons are 3 stars, with exception of Oscar and Serra, has anyone else been having crappy summon luck like me?

Trust me, we all go through droughts of luck. I've reached 6% on a banner once before calling it quits. Gotta learn when to let things go. Thankfully I got the unit I wanted not too long after on a different banner

5 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Trust me, we all go through droughts of luck. I've reached 6% on a banner once before calling it quits. Gotta learn when to let things go. Thankfully I got the unit I wanted not too long after on a different banner

Ditto. After spending every orb I had on Dauntless Crimeans for Elincia and being lucky to get a 5* Eirika out of it, I got Inigo from ~25 orbs, some of which were spent after getting him.

Banner got launched. Tried for Inigo, got Boey instead, which is I suppose is better than many other other options. I'm gonnna aim for Shigure, but It's gonna be a tough road, if I'm unlucky. 2nd Attempt: Got performing Azura! Will be trying for Inigo next.  

Ok, here's a question related to the topic! I just randomly thought of this and I think it's brilliant!

How viable would this combo be: Summer!Gaius with Fury 3 and Refreshing Bolt, and Axe!Azura with Urðr (and Sing, of course). This combination would increase Summer!Gaius' stats by 8 each with just himself and Azura, and you don't even have to waste anything but a Hinata — and this is disregarding any Spur or Drive skills, and Axe!Azura just happens to have Drive Res 2. NOTE: To keep Summer!Gaius' HP at top, you'll need Physic or better or even Reciprocal Aid/Ardent Sacrifice, and possibly the last member of your team having Reposition or the like to keep him out of danger.
Also, just thinking about this...but I know a good way to test out whether the Dance passives stack with Urðr. As I don't have one of them right now, someone would have to do it for me, but just take a Blade tome user alongside Axe!Azura and one of the others with the Dance passive. If both dancers' skills end up affecting the Blade tome like a Hone passive does, then it won't stack. If one or neither do, though, then they should stack. If Urðr is treated like a Hone skill, though...then Blade tomes just got a new toy.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

4 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

So it's been tested and proven?

Yes. Just go to the first map of the paralogue on normal and put a unit who can't counter in range of the mage next to Azura. She will dance for him and you can see the boosted stats for yourself.

17 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Pulls as in you go into the summon session; summon from all the colors you want; and the back out = 1 pull? Or 1 pull = 1 character?

Either way, how high did your pity rate get?

18 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Can confirm, 320+ orbs and I got an Inigo and a Boey while trying to snipe Azura with green Orbs. 

So it's been tested and proven?

Yes, I can attest to that.

Edited by Birdy

No luck when it comes to 5 stars; but I have been getting dupes with better IV's than my original version. For example:

• +Hp/-Speed, Gwendolyn
  • +Speed/-Res, M!Robin
  • +Speed/-Res, Jeorge
  • +Attack/-HP, Hawkeye
  • +Attack/-Defense, Mae
  • +Attack/-HP, Cecilia

I can't complain about this banner to much so far.