Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You don't have to support anyone else if you don't want to. No one's forcing you to join another team. You'd be losing out on some feathers, but eh. I don't care. I refuse to support anyone left in this.

You will also be losing sacred seals!

Just now, Clogon said:

You will also be losing sacred seals!

What are you talking about? There are no sacred seals involved in this last I checked.

Male Corrin should not have won.

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think the bigger worry would be for anyone in Genealogy/Thracia/Binding Blade; with how many casual English fans play Heroes (who wouldn't know anything about the Japanese exclusives outside of Awakening and Heroes), they would practically drop like flies.

As a sport, this mode fails in almost every way. As a small side mode to mess around with, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

In fact, I think that might be why this mode sees so much negative response in the more dedicated sides of the fanbase. Most of the people who play this game probably don't care much about who wins and who loses. They join the character they recognize most, they play some matches, and maybe get some feathers out of it. That's what I did when I played Heroes much more casually (including when the multiplier was added), and I always had fun with it. I still do, because I don't see any reason to get too attached to a specific team winning. The multiplier adds a bit more excitement to it for the casual player, so I doubt it'll be going away very soon.

Maybe that's part of it.  I guess I always assumed the people supporting their favorite characters was the norm rather than the exception.  (Though, the last gauntlet was really the first one that actually had any characters I actually cared about, since Serra was excluded from the cleric gauntlet!)

1 minute ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Guess I’m going with female Corrin for revenge. I leveled one up before but she’s going to need a lot of work in order to not be creamed. :/

If you go in with a low level character, your enemies will be similar level.  One way to cheese the gauntlet is to go in with a level 1 and have your Friend List Ally crush all the lowbies.

You know, I joined M!Corrin's team for the feathers... hoping to jump ship to Ninian thinking he would lose the first round.

I didn't expect this. Welp, I guess I'll carry on with the corn. 

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You don't have to support anyone else if you don't want to. No one's forcing you to join another team. You'd be losing out on some feathers, but eh. I don't care. I refuse to support anyone left in this.

The 45 coins for participating in five battles. Just do those for, say, Team Ninian and then drop out entirely. (You might even get victory feathers while you're in there.)

I have most of the characters (but M!Corrin... But I wouldn't support him even if "hypothecially" everyone says it's the best option)

Edited by Troykv

Just now, MiracleMuffin said:

You know, I joined M!Corrin's team for the feathers... hoping to jump ship to Ninian thinking he would lose the first round.

I didn't expect this. Welp, I guess I'll carry on with the corn. 

I joined him because yato is cool (wish he was a better sword lord). I too wish ninian will win it all.

Okay two upsets. Goodie more salt. 

I’d like to take this time to once again futilely remind everyone it’s just a game, it’s not worth it to get so worked up.

Take a deep breath or something. Look at this cute picture of my dog.

Spoiler

B3W3atX.jpg

Chill!

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Male Corrin should not have won.

Shouldn't have, but that's what the multipliers do.  It seems we'll be getting upsets more often than not now, but I guess they just want it to be Blue Shell Gauntlet.

@DarkLordIvy @Glaceon Mage Who are you guys going to?  I'll be heading to Male Corrin, but that's mostly for feathers and not getting attached to this gauntlet, since I think the mechanics are dumb.

Edited by Rezzy

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Okay two upsets. Goodie more salt. 

I’d like to take this time to once again futilely remind everyone it’s just a game, it’s not worth it to get so worked up.

Take a deep breath or something. Look at this cute picture of my dog.

Reveal hidden contents

B3W3atX.jpg

Chill!

I'm a cat person.