Soren =o

Dunno, but ever since I came here I have the feeling of finding more people who DISLIKE Soren...and come here to prove their point. Nothing wrong with that but lately more Soren-disliker come here...^^;

I'd rather be against the norm, actually, so that's sort of a good thing xP

Also, don't listen to Celestie. She has a man rape fetish.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather be against the norm, actually, so that's sort of a good thing xP

Also, don't listen to Celestie. She has a man rape fetish.

*gapes & mouth hangs open* ._. I have NOT! Only because I wanted to see how that was written (because THAT would never happen for some very good reason...) doesn't make me man-rape-fetish at most only perverted *shot*.

I also never said anything about being against the norm I guess being one of the few Soren-likers here now surrounded by more Soren-dislikers makes me the natural target as for...immediately... I just said there are a lot Soren-dislikers lurking here than the Soren-fans ...*pouts*

Edit: I might be imagining things...but I think I see you lurking around right now, Thingy Person. :D

Edited by Celestie

Edit: I might imagining things...but I think I see you lurking around right now, Thingy Person. :D

That is a serious accusation, m'lady. I shallst not dilly-dally idly whilst thou crampest my style!

In all honesty, those weird people on ff.net do enjoy it an awful lot. Then again, there's a similar fic featuring Rolf that's ten times more evil and it was received remarkably well also. I guess desensitisation is key.

Also:

This'll make you hate the Black Knight even more.

(link)

Haha, cool. Thanks for showing me! =D
Seriously? I honestly expected a less...positive reaction than that >_>

Appearantly, no girl doesn't love man rape. Huh.

I didn't read it yet...

o_0

Haven't heard from her since >:

Also, delicious beside-the-pointness.

edit: Uh-oh, VincentASM is watching this. I don't want no trouble!

Edited by Thingy Person

That is a serious accusation, m'lady. I shallst not dilly-dally idly whilst thou crampest my style!

My deepest apologize...also for not knowing how to answer in proper old English. *bows*

In all honesty, those weird people on ff.net do enjoy it an awful lot. Then again, there's a similar fic featuring Rolf that's ten times more evil and it was received remarkably well also. I guess desensitisation is key.

...Rolf. ROLF?! That cute archer who's awesome (his stats, too!) and...they do WHAT to him?! ._. That is...cruel. Sadly, cruelty in connection with smex or pron in form of raep is very popular. Shocking, but not surprising.

Also:

Haven't heard from her since >:

Also, delicious beside-the-pointness.

Maybe she hides in a corner after being scarred by that chapter...?

Well now, not meaning to stray this topic from the ever interesting world of Fan Fictions, but I don't get why the only S Magic tome you can use (without cheats) is Rexbolt. Imagine how much it would help Soren if he got a hold of Rexcalibur in this game. (it is in the coding, but you need an action replay or other cheating device for that) Still, I guess it's worth taking the time trying to get him to S Thunder, since it's actually good in this game. (although Illyana can get to S much easier)

Well now, not meaning to stray this topic from the ever interesting world of Fan Fictions, but I don't get why the only S Magic tome you can use (without cheats) is Rexbolt. Imagine how much it would help Soren if he got a hold of Rexcalibur in this game. (it is in the coding, but you need an action replay or other cheating device for that) Still, I guess it's worth taking the time trying to get him to S Thunder, since it's actually good in this game. (although Illyana can get to S much easier)

...yeah, well, the Soren and Illyana issue again...I KNOW Soren is harder to get leveled up nicely... Aynway, don't take me serious, but the producer and coders surely just did that to make fans buy the AR-device!!! ...kidding, I don't get it either....that's soooo unfair for poor Soren! *shot*

He's kind of like me, actually, my personality is more of a fusion between Mist's and Soren's. I say what I think like Soren, and I talk most similarly to Mist. I also really enjoy the fact that he prefers to make decisions based on self interest and thinks logically all the time.

Edited by Yourgranny

One word.

Overpowered.

There will be hardly any love for others Sage then, side from Sore himself of course. =3

One word.

Overpowered.

There will be hardly any love for others Sage then, side from Sore himself of course. =3

Too bad, actually, if that is the reason. ...but Soren already has a nice fanbase, so boosting his ego usefulness does no good to the Soren-haters who'd only hate him more...

Well soren was made fun of when he was young, so it's not a surprise he's a prick. Shinon is a prick, but he's still cool, right?

Why do I keep seeing that line? Did I miss something?

I guess it's a meme. Google "doesn't afraid of anything".

Like House.

I don't watch it, so I can't exactly catch the reference. But anyway, saving my post(s) from being shameless spam... I remember him insulting Mordecai shortly after meeting him, just because he could. Or better, even though he COULDN'T (he was kind of risking his life there). Meanwhile, he'd say beorcs are the worst creatures ever. I know he has his motives, since I've read all spoilers about him and stuff, but they don't make him less of an ass.

I guess somefind that trait of him endearing.

Shinon is a prick, but he's still cool, right?

I think he's just a prick, too.

Edited by TheEnd

Well soren was made fun of when he was young, so it's not a surprise he's a prick. Shinon is a prick, but he's still cool, right?
"Made fun of" seems like a serious understatement to me. I always pictured his childhood as being beaten with a stick by half a dozen children and/or getting spat on by passerbies when he was sleeping on the roadside. He was dying.

He's an awesome racist boozer. A protagonist racist boozer.

Why do I keep seeing that line? Did I miss something?

Like House.

Only less mean-for-apparently-no-reason-like if it doesn't involve laguz. That's totally and only Houseism. ...of course exceptions are made anywhere.

I guess it's a meme. Google "doesn't afraid of anything".

I don't watch it, so I can't exactly catch the reference. But anyway, saving my post(s) from being shameless spam... I remember him insulting Mordecai shortly after meeting him, just because he could. Or better, even though he COULDN'T (he was kind of risking his life there). Meanwhile, he'd say beorcs are the worst creatures ever. I know he has his motives, since I've read all spoilers about him and stuff, but they don't make him less of an ass.

I guess somefind that trait of him endearing.

That shows how young he still is, even with a bit of laguz-blood.

He's a funny prick. Funny to us. And still one you have the tiniest bit respect at least...I think.

"Made fun of" seems like a serious understatement to me. I always pictured his childhood as being beaten with a stick by half a dozen children and/or getting spat on by passerbies when he was sleeping on the roadside. He was dying.

The way Soren is, his childhood really seems anything but the usual 'made-fun-of'-life. Seeing as he only, and only trusts Ike, even with the opthers being rather kind to him...the ones raising him (for example that guy...whoever that was again because he thought Soren was a...erm , Spitit Charmer?) were surely not gentle to him, either.

He's an awesome racist boozer. A protagonist racist boozer.

Hehe, Shinon somehow has class in his antisocial attitude. That stands in contrast to his veeeeery subtle but existing concern as teacher to Rolf.

Shinon's a funny prick, Soren's a serious prick but that's justified knowing what he went through growing up. Shinon's got some of the funniest lines in this game and in RD. Poor Soren had a crappy childhood and now he can't trust anyone except Ike. If Ike didn't help him so long ago, he'd probably be alone for the rest of his life.

Shinon's a funny prick, Soren's a serious prick but that's justified knowing what he went through growing up. Shinon's got some of the funniest lines in this game and in RD. Poor Soren had a crappy childhood and now he can't trust anyone except Ike. If Ike didn't help him so long ago, he'd probably be alone for the rest of his life.

"The rest of his life" would've been another two days or so, since Soren really needed that sammitch.

I'd actually like to write something were Shinon and Soren interact. Well, outside of the exams, of course.

I just had an epiphany a few days ago.

Does the fact that I want to punch his face worry me more or does wanting to hug him afterwords the most? I don't know. I am attached to Soren and I hope he dies. Yeah. It's hard to explain.

Soren is... he acts like a girl far too often, clings on to the idea that he should at least be useful to Ike while crushing his own dream of something more yet still being a little whiny... even though it's his own idea and can't make up his own damn mind that has been represented FAR TOO OFTEN in-game. He hardly has any backbone, somewhere in my own mind I wish he would have the nerve to tell Ike off whenever they have a disagreement. He is very Ike-centered and nothing in the world of all mighty Ashera matters, EVER. He's so blunt with Stefan telling him off and saying things that complicate matters even more and it pisses me off how he does that while expecting that he not pry anymore. All of his moves point to something else and he lets people think what they want where as he would bitch about how he decides what they think. He wants to be separate and be an individual and he can't do that unless he has all his worries about Ike gone. IE, Ike dead. I HATE HATE HATE that about him! And he's still the Soren I've come to accept and love and worship and defend whenever I'm in an argument about statistics, pairings, and the like.

That said, it is ALL in-character, these are his own flaws, and he is very self-contradictory. It is what I hate, and it is what I put up with.

I love Soren ♥ X3

I just had an epiphany a few days ago.

...that sounds really, really interesting XD Yes, you HAVE to huggle Soren, even if oyu are aware of his many often pathetic flaws. Hey, that makes hims quite an individual character...and not the typical stereotype cold guy. No one can say he is gary-stue-ish XD

No Ike/Soren for me for reasons of quote.

...Ike/Soren is...bleh. Typical. Boring. Sweet, but boring. So...well, it would be way too obvious of a couple. Betetr keep them best friends....and since every stupid hint is seen by the fangirls as romantic one......it doesn't quite matter, I guess. No Ike/Soren for me, and if I mean friendhsip. I mean friendship. Before Thingy Persons says something else about my preferences...

Before Thingy Persons says something else about my preferences...

Hey, you! You will not commit to shameless name-dropping in my presence, you hear me? Conform to my ideas, OR ELSE

Another character that resembles Soren a bit in those pathetic defects is Pelleas, except replace post-traumatic whatchamacallit with being a mama's boy.

He's also a satanist.

...that sounds really, really interesting XD Yes, you HAVE to huggle Soren, even if you are aware of his many often pathetic flaws. Hey, that makes hims quite an individual character...and not the typical stereotype cold guy. No one can say he is gary-stue-ish XD

...Ike/Soren is...bleh. Typical. Boring. Sweet, but boring. So...well, it would be way too obvious of a couple. Betetr keep them best friends....and since every stupid hint is seen by the fangirls as romantic one......it doesn't quite matter, I guess. No Ike/Soren for me, and if I mean friendhsip. I mean friendship. Before Thingy Persons says something else about my preferences...

He's just so frustrating that I want to scream.

I really love how it's just friendship Ike/Soren, but it's good that Ike

left

, otherwise Soren would never have room to really become himself. Which is what I want, an independent Soren

that can run Grann together with Stefan.

I also keep Ike alone and single because Asexuals are finally represented in video games (or rpgs) (that I'm aware of), but that's beside the point.