Soren =o

Hey, you! You will not commit to shameless name-dropping in my presence, you hear me? Conform to my ideas, OR ELSE

Yes, sir.

He's just so frustrating that I want to scream.

I really love how it's just friendship Ike/Soren, but it's good that Ike

left

, otherwise Soren would never have room to really become himself. Which is what I want, an independent Soren

that can run Grann together with Stefan.

I also keep Ike alone and single because Asexuals are finally represented in video games (or rpgs) (that I'm aware of), but that's beside the point.

Huh? Wouldn't Soren go with ike if they have A-Support? That would destroy it again...

Yeah, maybe it would be less frustrating if Soren wasn't this depending.

Heh, you're saying, Ike is pretty much asexual? ....it DOES look like it. Hehe, and to think how many girls are around him, and then those who openly hit on him and he keeps his cool...hey, then only Mist is going to keep the family line alive?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mist will lose the legendary nonexistent last name of Thee Ike after she pops out babies with Boyd.

what the game designers forgot to tell you is that ike crawled into my bed after the events of fe10

Edited by Eltoshen

Mist will lose the legendary nonexistent last name of Thee Ike after she pops out babies with Boyd.

what the game designers forgot to tell you is that ike crawled into my bed after the events of fe10

I guess she will XD

Ah...riiiiiight.

... wait, what

Uhh...that sentence confused me, too...

Does he have to spell it out for you?

Honestly though, I can understand it after FE9, but FE10 Ike would tear you in half.

Presumably.

Hm, what's wrong with asking again? :D

I have yet to meet FE10-Ike. FE9-Ike would not, either. Maybe after teh first half of FE9, but after that...

on my first playthrough he had d in all magic and e in staffs. i had him use all the kind of tomes so i messed up that playthrough.

on play #2 i gave him a custom thunder tome, then ditched it for elthunder later. i still only got to c rank.

on play 3, hich i am working on, i was like, 'this is crap, i'll just use wind.' im at c level and hes not even promoted.

overall i like using him. he is probably the best mage in game so i use him a lot. but i dont act how he likes sometimes.

edit: i mean, i don't like how he acts. Ahaha. =D

Edited by Reinfleche

Ike's only legitimate couple is none other than Ranulf, whether you like it or not.

Soren is having too much fun with Stefan "forging a nation" to care about Ike anymore.

You would choke wouldn't you? XD *ahem* I'll stop with the sexual innuendos...

IMO, IkexElincia > IkexSoren. Too bad he didn't consider staying with her.

i prefer TibarnxElincia, actually. Just because I think they make a good couple.

:mellow:

Ike's only legitimate couple is none other than Ranulf, whether you like it or not.

Soren is having too much fun with Stefan "forging a nation" to care about Ike anymore.

you have an interesting point milady, but let's take words from an actual emo, queer, grew up in the care of others with strict grandparent mage *yes me, I just summed up my lifestory for you right there* if you would; 'to care about Ike anymore', Soren will always care about Ike because of their friendship, you may not want to think that Soren would truly be so emotionally attached but a small part of him will always be thinking of Ike, our maestro emo won't show it openly but he won't forget the feelings he has for Ike, emo people do take considerable regard to feelings shown by others, feelings of kindness especially are cherished and are what let them love others more, I concur with a Soren x Stefan pairing, but I would like to say that Soren could not love anyone else if not first having love for/from Ike :mellow: remember, you can't spell "emotional" without "emo"

Soren is emo? I disagree. Emo's are per definiton useless. Soren, obviously, is not useless :P

Anyway, I agree with everyone who said he's a kick-ass mage in need of a hug. And he's cute. He reminds me of one of my pet rabbits. Also had a nasty habit of getting into fights with cats.

Soren is emo? I disagree. Emo's are per definiton useless. Soren, obviously, is not useless :P

I thought it over and if I ever wrote Soren is emo (I can't remember anymore *has the memory capacity of a black hole*), then I have to disagree...partly at least. Because you are right - Soren is not emo. He is just VERY depending on Ike.

Anyway, I agree with everyone who said he's a kick-ass mage in need of a hug. And he's cute. He reminds me of one of my pet rabbits. Also had a nasty habit of getting into fights with cats.

Yay, let's collect huggles for Soren! *glomps Soren* *is shot down my Elfire* *jumps out of the flame*...wait, pet rabbits? Cute...imagine Soren with rabbit ears *.* *is shot down by Elfire again*

I thought it over and if I ever wrote Soren is emo (I can't remember anymore *has the memory capacity of a black hole*), then I have to disagree...partly at least. Because you are right - Soren is not emo. He is just VERY depending on Ike.

Not to the point of not being able to do anything without him. He did survive all those years without the help of anyone. It's the supports that strengthens their bond to something that may not be very healthy.

Yay, let's collect huggles for Soren! *glomps Soren* *is shot down my Elfire* *jumps out of the flame*...wait, pet rabbits? Cute...imagine Soren with rabbit ears *.* *is shot down by Elfire again*

He was awesome. He was grey* and tiny and had these cute black ears. He's also the reason why my sister fears bunnies. But he was totally cute once you got to know him! He's just a bit fucked up because his former owner neglected him...

Edited by Tamara

Whoops, sorry. I swear, that last blast wasn't on purpose.

Once again, I love Soren, but he pisses me off the way he cares about Ike (being completely dependent on him... damn it, Soren, be a man! Stefan was being very considerate!)

Maybe the clingyness is just a phase, something he can outgrow. I mean, I hope he does, or horrible things are going to happen. What is he going to do if(/when!) Ike dies first? Commit suicide? Live a life of empty solitude? I want him to be happy, but he's not making things easy :/

I wonder if Ike is aware of this? He's a nice guy (too nice) and he seems obvlious to... well... most things, really.

Edited by Tamara

Not to the point of not being able to do anything without him. He did survive all those years without the help of anyone. It's the supports that strengthens their bond to something that may not be very healthy.

He became addicted to it. And wouldn't let go, maybe because he thinks it would all tumble down on him just as bad as in the past without Ike. Actually, if you look at it, Soren is very afraid and not confident of himself in that point.

He was awesome. He was grey* and tiny and had these cute black ears. He's also the reason why my sister fears bunnies. But he was totally cute once you got to know him! He's just a bit fucked up because his former owner neglected him...

Aww, sounds cute. Adn yes, that makes him similar to Soren. Very. *avoids Elfire shot*

Whoops, sorry. I swear, that last blast wasn't on purpose.

T_T Oh well, I survive anyway XD

Once again, I love Soren, but he pisses me off the way he cares about Ike (being completely dependent on him... damn it, Soren, be a man! Stefan was being very considerate!)

Hm, but that makes him sort of a cute kitten... Okay, that aside, yes, it is quiet annoying how he clings to Ike...it isn't normal anymore. Yet it makes their bond of trust and friendship somehow special. Which would be even stronger of he woudl let go of Ike. Oh well, Stefan would manage to seperate Soren from Ike, just hope that Soren won't get too depending on Stefan instead...like Adrian Andrews from Phoenix Wright who NEEDS someone to depend on.

Soren's problem is that he thinks Ike is the only thing that can fill that huge void that was created in his childhood. Ike is very special to him and there is nothing wrong with that, but he really needs to find other things to live for. He needs to let go eventually, because Ike won't always be there. I don't think Ike leaving him behind will speed things up in a positive. Soren would feel rejected and who knows what he would do to himself then.

Soren's problem is that he thinks Ike is the only thing that can fill that huge void that was created in his childhood. Ike is very special to him and there is nothing wrong with that, but he really needs to find other things to live for. He needs to let go eventually, because Ike won't always be there. I don't think Ike leaving him behind will speed things up in a positive. Soren would feel rejected and who knows what he would do to himself then.

Or...who knows. He willingly followed Greil, when he was younger, that is. Maybe he might eventually accept the ones Ike cared for as part of his family. He seemed to have gotten a bit better during the course of RD.

B, but Andrews finally out grew her attachment! Soren should do the same...

So there's definitely a possibility for Soren to get less attached to Ike! Though his hard past sorta shrinks that possibility a bit, BUT it is still there. Oh that boy is troublesome, honestly...*sighs* It has to come from Ike, then Soren would accept much more to try being less attached. ...I really don't know how IKE of all people can find the right words but since it's IKE of all people (XD)....troublesome, that awesome guy.

So there's definitely a possibility for Soren to get less attached to Ike! Though his hard past sorta shrinks that possibility a bit, BUT it is still there. Oh that boy is troublesome, honestly...*sighs* It has to come from Ike, then Soren would accept much more to try being less attached. ...I really don't know how IKE of all people can find the right words but since it's IKE of all people (XD)....troublesome, that awesome guy.

The fact that Soren's independence relies on Ike... Geeze, Soren, why do you have to be so frustrating? <3

Hey, Soren is pretty obvious about it and Ike´s usually obviously oblivious... Leave us fangirls alone! :(

Maybe it's because he's a branded and that also slows down his mental age? Am I making sense here?

You are. Brain structure changes greatly during puberty and Soren looks like a 16-year-old. It is probable his brain is similar to that of a teenager. Hence the insecurities, clingyness, recklessness in certain situations etc. The abuse from his childhood doesn't help matters either, but maybe he just needs some extra time to grow up.