• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

same

but they're married!

Touche 

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Taking your lessons in humour from Rezzy, I presume?
(I approve)

This makes me happy.

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I need to hang around people closer to my age range from now on.

Ah, how old are you?  It's odd to think that some of the members here are closer in age to my son than to me.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catria: unrequited love for Marth (who ultimately becomes engaged with and marries Caeda)

Faye: obsession with Alm (who pretty much only has eyes for Celica)

Tharja: stalker's obsession with Robin (to the point that she prioritizes Robin over her significant other (if she marries Libra) and Robin's safety over her own (if she marries Henry))

Rhajat: stalker's obsession with Corrin (if Corrin is her mother, Rhajat states to love only her in the ending scene of her paralogue)

Katarina: loves male Kris to the point that she would be fine with Kris finding happiness with another girl as long as she and Kris remain friends

Priscilla: tragic love (class differences prevent her from marrying Sain, Guy, or Heath even if the feelings are mutual; Erk only able to marry Priscilla due to his connections with Pent)

Dorcas: happily married; is willing to join a group of bandits to get money for medicine for his ailing wife

Sigurd: happily married for a short time (mutual love at first sight between him and Deirdre, loses her to Manfroy who gives Deirdre to Arvis)

Btw if anyone is still giving any credit to the rumour of the gauntlet being named "Obsession's curse" in Japanese (which I've seen floating around a lot), I have some bad news.

The actual title " 愛が溢れる" really just translates to "Love is overflowing"/"Overflowing love" (if you want to sound fancier). You could try going for the "overflowing" as in "too much", but I don't think this is meant to be a statement of how that love is unhealthy. Just that they love X sooo much.

I guess the rumour got spred because people really wanted to believe Intsys was more self-aware. But this isn't down to malicious/incompetent localizers, it's just Intsys being Intsys. Not hard to believe considering they are the ones who created Tharja, Faye etc. in the first place.  

25 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Priscilla: tragic love (class differences prevent her from marrying Sain, Guy, or Heath even if the feelings are mutual; Erk only able to marry Priscilla due to his connections with Pent)

Plus her incestuious feelings for raven. I mean, her A support has lines like:

I cannot bear to be somewhere where you are not! I love you, Lord Brother. I want to be with you, together. I…cannot leave your side.

And she keeps the ring that he gave her when they were young and he proposed to her as part of a game. Seriously, just read thier entire support chain: https://serenesforest.net/blazing-sword/scripts/supports/priscilla-raven/

Edited by sirmola

Team Sigurd; mainly because I have a decent Sigurd (+HP/-RES) that's maxed out.

I'll also use this VG to test out my 5* Cherche (+SPD/-DEF); so that means I'll be throwing out either Sigurd or Cherche as a potential team mate in this Voting Gauntlet.

9 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm 26. That means I can't marry your son like some of the other members here can :O

You're not that much younger than me, but still a bit too old for my son.  By the time he's ready to S Rank, you''ll be 41.

Please put me out of my misery

Hey, I'd love to be 26 again.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You're not that much younger than me, but still a bit too old for my son.  By the time he's ready to S Rank, you''ll be 41.

I don't even want to imagine being 41 years old

Can't wait for free feathers in the VG~

Please put me out of my misery

Psshhhh, 26 isn't old yet.  ;]  (I'm 28.)  We're young and full of life!  We don't have to complain about our aching, sore bodies yet.  The late 20s are pretty nice, really! 

Y'know, I actually had a bit of a freak out on my 26th birthday because I noticed a faint, faint line on my forehead.  I actually practiced smiling in front of the mirror without wrinkling my forehead.  Anyway, I came across this quote that really affected the way I think about aging:

"Growing old is a privilege denied to many."  I really like that quote.

(By the way, I wonder when the sore/aching body part of aging starts... Sometime in the late 30s, I suspect... Not looking forward to that.)

---

On topic, I too am looking forward to this.  Mainly for the feathers... But also, reading this topic during the VG is always entertaining!  :P:

Just now, Infinite Dreams said:

Psshhhh, 26 isn't old yet.  ;]  (I'm 28.)  We're young and full of life!  We don't have to complain about our aching, sore bodies yet.  The late 20s are pretty nice, really! 

Y'know, I actually had a bit of a freak out on my 26th birthday because I noticed a faint, faint line on my forehead.  I actually practiced smiling in front of the mirror without wrinkling my forehead.  Anyway, I came across this quote that really affected the way I think about aging:

(By the way, I wonder when the sore/aching body part of aging starts... Sometime in the late 30s, I suspect... Not looking forward to that.)

---

On topic, I too am looking forward to this.  Mainly for the feathers... But also, reading this topic during the VG is always entertaining!  :P:

My life started late :( I'm still quite young-looking for a 26 year old though ;) My predicted age on an anthropometric device was 18 when I was measured in  class :D

Really? I heard people send out death threats in VG topics :O I usually don't read the threads once VG starts

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Really? I heard people send out death threats in VG topics :O I usually don't read the threads once VG starts

Whoa!  Not on SF, at least.  (That I know of?)  People just tend to post a lot on this topic when the VG is going on, and there's a lot of hype and stuff.  I like that part!

47 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

31 isn’t that old either.

@GuiltyLove: Death threats in these topics? I haven’t seen this yet, and I’ve created and “maintained” every single one of them.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

---

Getting old is better than the alternative.

I found a gray hair the other day.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

My life started late :( I'm still quite young-looking for a 26 year old though ;) My predicted age on an anthropometric device was 18 when I was measured in  class :D

Your body reaches its peak around age 28.  Until then, your body is still growing in some way, and it's not started the breakdown yet.