• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I found a gray hair the other day.

12 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I found one three years ago.

(I'm 19. That grey hair is now a grey lock of hair.)

Yeah, I found mine at about 21.

Death comes for everyone!

58 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Getting old is better than the alternative.

I found a gray hair the other day.

Your body reaches its peak around age 28.  Until then, your body is still growing in some way, and it's not started the breakdown yet.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BREAKDOWN

NOOOOOO

59 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

31 isn’t that old either.

@GuiltyLove: Death threats in these topics? I haven’t seen this yet, and I’ve created and “maintained” every single one of them.

Dunno that's just what I heard from someone

Or maybe it was on Discord

32 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Dunno that's just what I heard from someone

Or maybe it was on Discord

SF is just not a very death threaty place, as the mods here would NOT take kindly to such behavior. I have never seen a death threat on this forum in all my years here (although i avoid things like the "general US politics" thread, so i have no idea what goes down there.)

Edited by sirmola

Just spent my last orbs on the fjorm banner and used the free orbs and...I pulled a 5 star Deirde as my last Fjorm banner pull and got a free 5 star Katarina from the Sigurd banner...

There's something really amusing on pulling those units with my last orbs. Deirdre will stand her ground for her husband while Katarina will give her angry glares.

I've got Sigi's back.

Sadly IS has lost all their senses for variety in voting gauntlets. Once again we have clones participating + 50% of these characters have already been in gauntlets. Ironically enough there is a hero list ingame, displaying 150 unique characters. Maybe next time we'll get a Lucina VS Xander gauntlet, who knows?

3 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

I have a lock of white hair and I'm turning 20 in two weeks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

The entire backside of my head is covered with white hair, and I now have highlights in front and on the sides. I'm 19 too...

Getting gray hair early might be part of one's genetics. I'm in my late 20s and I haven't found lasting gray hairs yet. My friend who is the same age as me, on the other hand, has had white hairs since we were 14.

Okay. Decided to go with Katarina for sure this time. As much as I love Sigurd, he's got maxed out HM, so it's time to give someone else a shot. (To be fair, Kat maxed out HM when the cap was 2000. But I haven't used her in a while. Time to change that!)

I think my friend list has some open spots, so you're free to add me if you're in desperate need of a buddy. (Just maybe let me know. I've been turning away a few requests that I assume are from people in the Arena.) I may run my Merric (who is now +7). But I also kinda wanna run my Lucius too... I'll probably end up running Lucius. He needs some love.

Why aren't they putting the two Tharjas against each other in the first round?  Either they will be splitting their vote or making it so we have two Tharjas in the second round.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Why aren't they putting the two Tharjas against each other in the first round?  Either they will be splitting their vote or making it so we have two Tharjas in the second round.

Pretty sure Tharja prime is significantly more popular. Not sure there will be much of a split.

13 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Guess I'm going with Catria. Should I set Marth as my lead, or is that too cruel?

Well, it wouldn't be the worst choice from a gameplay standpoint at least. I could also choose to indulge my sadistic side and throw Marth out, but I'm going to go with my 5* Palla for the better synergy and the fact my Marth is both -Spd and incomplete skill-wise. Big sisters get it done after all. 

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The better question is why ignoring the obvious reasons is Tharja even here at all? With how vague they chose to make this theme, there was no shortage of other characters they could've included in her place that haven't been in a single gauntlet yet, let alone two. Katarina also didn't need to be here either since she just had a shot a month ago, but I digress.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The better question is why ignoring the obvious reasons is Tharja even here at all? With how vague they chose to make this theme, there was no shortage of other characters they could've included in her place that haven't been in a single gauntlet yet, let alone two. Katarina also didn't need to be here either since she just had a shot a month ago, but I digress.

It seems we've had more repeats than otherwise in Gauntlets.  They don't seem to go out of their way to bring in new units that haven't been used yet.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, it wouldn't be the worst choice from a gameplay standpoint at least. I could also choose to indulge my sadistic side and throw Marth out, but I'm going to go with my 5* Palla for the better synergy and the fact my Marth is both -Spd and incomplete skill-wise. Big sisters get it done after all. 

Eh, that would require having to promote Palla and I already plan to promote Catria. But, yeah, best to send out a unit which covers the team character's weakness. I have several strong options for red though: Lucina, Marth, Ike, Black Knight, Adult Tiki, Brave Roy. Even Chrom wouldn't be too terrible. 

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It seems we've had more repeats than otherwise in Gauntlets.  They don't seem to go out of their way to bring in new units that haven't been used yet.

I'm incredibly bummed that Leon isn't here. I may beg for Lucius, but I know he's usually a long-shot since my own head-canon interferes with realistic perceptions. But I am a little salty he wasn't in the long-haired dude gauntlet. But this is basically Leon's theme right here. I mean, his title is "True of Heart."

42 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Eh, that would require having to promote Palla and I already plan to promote Catria. But, yeah, best to send out a unit which covers the team character's weakness. I have several strong options for red though: Lucina, Marth, Ike, Black Knight, Adult Tiki, Brave Roy. Even Chrom wouldn't be too terrible. 

Yeah, I also have no shortage of other options for a red rep either. You're more than welcome to add me if you want since we're going to be on the same side.

Just for reference, I'll leave my complete list of red 5*s below if any of my Catria friends would rather have someone else and to shamelessly advertise what I can offer to prospective Team Catria members, I suppose.

Spoiler

Alfonse
Marth (+Def, -Spd)
Ogma (+Res, -Def)
Alm (+HP, -Res)
Gray (+HP, -Atk)
Tobin
Saber (+HP, -Spd)
Ayra (+Atk, -Res)
Seliph, +1 (+Atk, -Def)
Roy (+Spd, -HP)
Lyn (+Spd, -HP)
Karel (+Atk, -HP)
Eirika (+Atk, -Res)
Joshua
Ike (+Res, -Atk)
Mia, +1 (+Def, -HP)
Chrom, +1 (+Spd, -HP)
Lucina (+Def, -HP)
"Marth", +1
M!Corrin, +1 (+Spd, -HP)
Ryoma (+Spd, -Def)

Arden
Zephiel
Black Knight

Luke (+Def, -HP)
Eldigan, +1 (+HP, -Def)
BH!Roy (+Spd, -Res)
Xander

Palla (+Spd, -Def); current lead
Elincia (+Def, -Atk)

Young!Tiki (+Atk, -Spd)

Katarina (+Res, -Spd)
Celica (+Res, -Def)
Arvis
Sanaki (+Spd, -HP)
Tharja (+HP, -Res)
NS!Leo, +1 (+Def, -Spd)

Leo (+Def, -Res)

ToD!Nowi (+Atk, -Res)

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I mean, not everyone who likes Tharja likes Rhajat, and vice versa. It'll be splitting people who like both, but the same could be said of any two characters who happen to have some subsection of their fans in common.

Now that I think about it, the winner of this thing will be known as what? Last time Shanna won the trophy of best hair Although Lucius has more fabulous hair, this one will be...the most obsessive lover? the most unrequited?....Yeah, I don't know get the theme of this gauntlet.

33 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I also have no shortage of other options for a red rep either. You're more than welcome to add me if you want since we're going to be on the same side.

Just for reference, I'll leave my complete list of red 5*s below if any of my Catria friends would rather have someone else and to shamelessly advertise what I can offer to prospective Team Catria members, I suppose.

Reveal hidden contents

Alfonse
Marth (+Def, -Spd)
Ogma (+Res, -Def)
Alm (+HP, -Res)
Gray (+HP, -Atk)
Tobin
Saber (+HP, -Spd)
Ayra (+Atk, -Res)
Seliph, +1 (+Atk, -Def)
Roy (+Spd, -HP)
Lyn (+Spd, -HP)
Karel (+Atk, -HP)
Eirika (+Atk, -Res)
Joshua
Ike (+Res, -Atk)
Mia, +1 (+Def, -HP)
Chrom, +1 (+Spd, -HP)
Lucina (+Def, -HP)
"Marth", +1
M!Corrin, +1 (+Spd, -HP)
Ryoma (+Spd, -Def)

Arden
Zephiel
Black Knight

Luke (+Def, -HP)
Eldigan, +1 (+HP, -Def)
BH!Roy (+Spd, -Res)
Xander

Palla (+Spd, -Def); current lead
Elincia (+Def, -Atk)

Young!Tiki (+Atk, -Spd)

Katarina (+Res, -Spd)
Celica (+Res, -Def)
Arvis
Sanaki (+Spd, -HP)
Tharja (+HP, -Res)
NS!Leo, +1 (+Def, -Spd)

Leo (+Def, -Res)

ToD!Nowi (+Atk, -Res)

I won't give a full list, but in addition to those above, I do have a Ceada, who, while not great on her own, can give flier buffs.

6 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

I mean, not everyone who likes Tharja likes Rhajat, and vice versa. It'll be splitting people who like both, but the same could be said of any two characters who happen to have some subsection of their fans in common.

Which, let's be honest, is probably a lot of them.

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

Now that I think about it, the winner of this thing will be known as what? Last time Shanna won the trophy of best hair Although Lucius has more fabulous hair, this one will be...the most obsessive lover? the most unrequited?....Yeah, I don't know get the theme of this gauntlet.

Unless Sigurd or Dorcas win. Either way, yeah, this one is weird.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The theme is "lotsa love".

The winner is crowned with "Master of Multiplier Shenanigans".

No one will dethrone Camilla as the Multiplier Queen! The 7x multiplier was created due to her rolfstomp and then she used the very same multiplier meant to stop her to upset Lyn and create the one of the biggest shitstorms in the fandom. Good old times