Persona 5 Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, BBM said:

fair enough about not getting towncred if kirsche had just done the other thing but like I said in my initial post if kirsche went to the effort of writing a 1 hr post over night phase and then kill Prims over the night phase I will concede the win to him. not actually but this entire thing is moot because none of you guys are even scumreading kirsche right now??? I'd be willing to consider him as scum over like Refa maybe but I still wouldn't lynch him over the quintet of Baldrick/Shinori/Sully/Bartozio/Michelaar

Yeah, that's why I think it's more likely to come from town, it's just I'm not townreading it as strongly as you.  I'm not scumreading Kirsche, but I am setting up lynches.  On a Scum!Baldrick flip, I'd probably vote Shinori over him (I haven't actually reread on this assumption but yeah) but I'd also vote him over Sully.  I'm open to the possibility of being wrong about Sully, but I am like so sure about Michelaar (I can get where you/Shinori are coming from but I don't think Michelaar is arguing in bad faith), and Bartozio doesn't make sense as scum w/Baldrick.

I can live with that. =)

4 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I'm here, what's happening people?

-I replied to you

-Mackc2 claims that he has contact with hidden player Paperblade and that Paperblade will become a real boy on Day 4.  I confirmed that he's at least in contact w/Paperblade in some way.

-Baldrick claimed VT and is suspicious of Mackc2.

32 minutes ago, BBM said:

Via isn't just apologizing for being busy and then only making a good post like once or twice (like Shinori cough cough) he's active and contributing whenever he does have time to post in the thread

????????????

I feel like this is misrepresenting me.  I've been posting, posted my thoughts on people and posted scum reads with cases and intentions of who I want lynched.  All it seems you can fucking do this game is make snide comments and crack poor jokes about penis sizes.

Fucking please.

26 minutes ago, kirsche said:

Why are we committing to a lynch 48 hours from phase end.

22 minutes ago, kirsche said:

You were tapped out this early last phase too at some point you gotta care about the game dude.

You ain't done shit.  you can't sit here and bitch about what's happening while having zero presence nor can you flame someone for not caring either.  Are you real?

I think Baldrick's post WRT to Mack/paper when Mack revealed that he was talking to paper is a town post.  IF what was said is true and scum has a copy of mack's role pm then I highly doubt Baldrick would actually try to go for the 'mack is lying' argument.

1 hour ago, BBM said:

chelaar, Bartozio, Sully

Baldrick and Shinori are completely plausible scumbuddies and should be lynched first (note that despite all of Shinori's outrage towards Baldrick he is currently not voting him). I currently think that in a vacuum Michelaar and Bartozio are more likely to be scum than Sully because Sully's later cases have been better and more like what I would think new players would make. HOWEVER I don't think a scumteam of Baldrick, Shinori, and either Michelaar or Bartozio is plausible because there would be way too much in-bussing. This scumteam would basically be guaranteeing a scum lynch on D2 and they wouldn't even get much towncred from it because there were already buddy suspicions between them all. So if both Baldrick and Shinori are scum the third buddy is probably Sully. If Baldrick is scum but Shinori isn't, I can see Baldrick/Michelaar/Bartozio and if Shinori is scum but Baldrick isn't I would go Shinori/Bartozio/Sully

can we get votals because Baldrick might be close to a lynch at this point

WRT bolded. Most of this day phase I feel Mich > Baldrick which is why my vote is on fucking Mich.  Are you real? I haven't hardly said shit about Baldrick most of this day phase.  Also considering on day 1 he wasn't my NUMERO UNO Scum read I don't understand why the fuck everyone thinks he's like my top priority or my top target.  That's a bunch of crap coming from multiple people(Bartozio, BBM, Baldrick himself, and I think refa?)   For mostly all of this day phase my scum priority has been Bartozio > Baldrick = Mich > other people until mich made scum post after scum post with flawed logic and became my #1 priority > bartozio.  I also like how you are already attempting to line up other lynches when the game isn't anywhere near a PoE time from my perspective.  Until scum is lynched period I don't see how that's possible.

Just now, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Wait, how do we know that scum has a copy of Mack/Paper if that slot is town?

Mackc2 claimed that scum has a copy of his role PM.

I haven't felt the Shinori cases all game and still don't btw. Feel like he is tonally town and also people saying his cases suck aren't reading into them well, have you read his play in Kemono Friends?

The guy literally voted me for casing him and both of us were town; also feel like his frustration is more likely to come from town than scum. Scum getting angry and Michelaar and pushing him is just lol.

2 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

The guy literally voted me for casing him and both of us were town; also feel like his frustration is more likely to come from town than scum. Scum getting angry and Michelaar and pushing him is just lol.

In my defense I felt that was a bunch of awkward logic in the posts but I guess logic doesn't really help in mafia that much it seems. I've been really attempting to play with that and it apparently just does nothing.

1 minute ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Aha, I get you.  I was actually asking that at the roles being BS, but that explains a lot.  I'm not bothered by Shinori on his own (or rather, I'm null on him), but I thought he made sense as buddies w/Baldrick considering his weird stance on him (basically he hasn't really interacted significantly with Baldrick and it felt weird that he got salty about Bartozio voting him but didn't even care about Baldrick's vote).  Like, it's not something I'd push Shinori on today because it is associative but yeah.