Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

*sigh* Now I see the people on Team Ryoma rub there victory in my face. Oh well. What about the other teams? How did they do?

Uh, how is anyone here rubbing anything in anyone's faces exactly? :/

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

*sigh* Now I see the people on Team Ryoma rub there victory in my face. Oh well. What about the other teams? How did they do?

Are people really doing that?

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

Move your face away from the screen then. Too close probably.

Yay! Team Azura did pretty well.

@Ice Dragon I'm honestly not sure which unit is yours or if I got it as much, but I'm glad Laslow was of use.

Whoever is on Team Ryoma, please add me? ): You can add me if you want anyways. I will be putting my buffing Ninian or Olivia up. I haven't gotten any good friend units in the last couple battles.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, how is anyone here rubbing anything in anyone's faces exactly? :/

*shrugs* In all reality, expect me on team Ryoma. If course I want to join a character I liked and is from my one of my favorite games, Birthright.

Well Looks like I am going Ryoma, I hope my Innes comes in handy.  Lets have another male character win a VG for a change.  I was rank 9 something k for Chrom, too bad he had to be against Tharja for the first round:(

Edited by EricaofRenais

I'll probably go to Team Lissa next.  I can't in good conscience support a character who doesn't have the proper festive spirit, and if I went to Team Azura, I'll get a bunch of other Dancers who can't dance for each other.  I don't hate Tharja, but I prefer chicken-wire petticoat to Santini.

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Solid win for Tharja. Hopefully a lot of team Camilla will come over to us.

And RIP Takumi losing to non-seasonal meme man. Takumi really leads a hard life.

Leo and Takumi really do find out just how much they have in common.

I'm a shameless feather hunter normally but was talked into team Ryoma for the novelty of being non-novelty. Glad to see it's worked out well.

Rank 789 despite only catching half of the last multiplier is a good return, especially since I don't even have Ryoma, and just level 1 cheesed all the fights.

8123590456 - have been running a Fae lead but might switch it up to Bowdelia halfway through.

Takum lost... darn. 

Looks like I’ll probably go with Lissa. I’ve been recruited by a friend. 

All the characters I like are out so I’m probably going to check out and fly through more RD for the rest of the gauntlet. 

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@DarkLordIvy I may have gotten your Ike a few times.  I got several Ikes the last couple days, but didn't think to associate him with you.

Ha fair enough it is not often that I swap Soren out as my rep. The only way my Ike really sands out is that he runs Fierce Stance with the Heavy Blade seal. 

Oh hey it looks like we’ll still be on the same team. 

2 minutes ago, Aera said:

Whoever is on Team Ryoma, please add me? ): You can add me if you want anyways. I will be putting my buffing Ninian or Olivia up. I haven't gotten any good friend units in the last couple battles.

Gotchu fam. I'm running Eldigan.

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

*shrugs* In all reality, expect me on team Ryoma. If course I want to join a character I liked and is from my one of my favorite games, Birthright.

I mean, I very much like Birthright as well, which is why I went Team Ryoma. Well, that, and the fact that I got him from the legendary hero banner. Otherwise, my other option was Robin

Well played Ryoma. I'll be moving to your team now. I doubt we'll beat Azura, but I don't mind her and I'd much rather pick her over Tharja, even if she's the clear favorite.

I'd give my code for those that would like to add me, but I only have one spot so there's really no point.

Edited by Zeo

28 minutes ago, Ginko said:

It's kinda late to post now. Here is my friend code #7621535578. If the lobster lose, I will join Azura team. My lead is the lobster's son. Feel free to use him tank physical damage. 

Hide contents

Screenshot_20171214-200015.thumb.png.77d7532ee2fa89ccaee49cd710a45d05.png

It seems your ID is not valid.