Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

What sort of shit happened in this thread while I was busy not giving a damn? Stop your petty squabbles already.

Azura apparently won again according to my 1100+500 feathers. Who won on the other side, Lissa or Tharja?

Lissa.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

I just said it piss me off because of Reddit & not SereneForest, genius.

Then how about you fucking say that in your initial post instead of making it sound like every time you fucking post in a gauntlet thread you want to start a fight? Reddit is reddit. Serenes Forest is Serenes Forest. You want to complain about behavior going on in another site? Then specify that in your initial post and stop dumping your negativity on people on a site and thread who are NOT behaving badly. Genius.

7 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

People jumping for joy that Tharja lost & Lissa probably been fine on it's own but since the CYL Gauntlet is still fresh off my mind I remember the sheer outrage when Camilla beated Lyn through the multiplier. Seeing the exact opposite of that happening on sites like Reddit pisses me off to no ends because it's a good thing that the "underdog" won but when it was the vice-versa showing up that's when it was fine to be angry.

I'm so done with craps like that & this forum is better on the way people are reacting.

Oh, yeah. Speaking as one of the CYL Lyn people, that was painful. That said, I really think the whole thing needs revamping. The one time I was on the winning side of that, Shanna vs Takumi, it just kind of felt dirty. I have other issues with it, but the almost random chance of who wins isn't much fun.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What sort of shit happened in this thread while I was busy not giving a damn? Stop your petty squabbles already.

Azura apparently won again according to my 1100+500 feathers. Who won on the other side, Lissa or Tharja?

Lissa, apparently. Which cool, since I <3 Lissa, but apparently it was multiplier shenanigans which does take a little away.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Then how about you fucking say that in your initial post instead of making it sound like every time you fucking post in a gauntlet thread you want to start a fight? Reddit is reddit. Serenes Forest is Serenes Forest. You want to complain about behavior going on in another site? Then specify that in your initial post and stop dumping your negativity on people on a site and thread who are NOT behaving badly. Genius.

Says the guy who has the knee-jerk reaction & who had paragraph long about misunderstanding his intentions the last time I talked to him.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Says the guy who has the knee-jerk reaction & who had paragraph long about misunderstanding his intentions the last time I talked to him.

And maybe I have those kinds of reactions because your attitude whenever I see you is wholly unpleasant. You know, these kinds of things work like a two-way street, can't lay the blame squarely at my feet. These kind of voting threads get negative enough without needing help from either of us.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

And maybe I have those kinds of reactions because your attitude whenever I see you is wholly unpleasant. You know, these kinds of things work like a two-way street, can't lay the blame squarely at my feet. These kind of voting threads get negative enough without needing help from either of us.

Fine then just drop it then, everyone is expressing themselves I get to do the same.

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Fine then just drop it then, everyone is expressing themselves I get to do the same.

Then don't complain about other people doing the same, or sound like you want to pick a fight

Edited by Sunwoo

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Then don't complain the next time other people express themselves in a way you don't like

Don't preach me, seriously don't if you're going to do that. I'm so not in the mood for a pissing contest.

21 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Nice Soleil, hope I get her!  She has such a beautiful attack stat (and speed!). 

Thanks, I try! Shame her summoner support only works to my advantage though. Having 60 Atk on a unit with no merges and neutral Atk (she's +Spd/-HP) feels so wrong yet so right at the same time.

21 minutes ago, Aera said:

I will be on Team Lissa from now on! Please add me whoever is on Team Lissa. (' v')b 7103653333. I will have Happy New Year! Takumi as my lead and will be changing back and forth to other colored units that I feel would help your team. (:

I'm on Team Lissa, too! I have Summer!Tiki as my lead and swap between my Masked Marth, Clarisse, Ephraim and sometimes Christmas!Lissa whenever I complete the quests or when I feel a certain color isn't getting enough representation. 

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Don't preach me, seriously don't if you're going to do that. I'm so not in the mood for a pissing contest.

Look, you want me to not preach to you? Then take a look at all the arguments we had and maybe see what's pissing me off so much to keep on arguing with you. If you think I am in the wrong, maybe look at what you could do differently too. What could I do differently? Clearly, not respond to you. And I probably should do that anyway, since clearly my words go to waste. But maybe, just realize that I'm calling you out because I sense your attitude is not going to make you very happy in the long run in life.

I'm happy that team Azura won. Now to take down Lissa. Poor team Ryoma though, they were constantly behind and unlike team Lissa, didn't get a last minute multiplier. I feel bad for team Tharja though, fans get bashed(other sites mostly) and the only reason why they lost was thanks to a last minute multiplier.

I rather enjoy these gauntlets but they tend to bring out the worst in people. So much hypocrisy on other sites which makes me thankful for Serenes not being known for that. 

Just now, Alexmender said:

So...is there any way for me (who has 0 flags) to go against the flag hoarders during the finals or is my rank going to be bad no matter what?

I assume there are other people who've used up all their flags too, and not all flag hoarders will use their flags wisely. I guess the best option is to use your flags during the high multiplier hours to maximize points in few flags.

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Look, you want me to not preach to you? Then take a look at all the arguments we had and maybe see what's pissing me off so much to keep on arguing with you. If you think I am in the wrong, maybe look at what you could do differently too. What could I do differently? Clearly, not respond to you. And I probably should do that anyway, since clearly my words go to waste. But maybe, just realize that I'm calling you out because I sense your attitude is not going to make you very happy in the long run in life.

Everyone was reacting the last few pages, but I'm the one that stood out to you. I said "The hell you care?" which for some reason gets you up in arms even though everyone else either celebrating & slamming Tharja losing or actually bummed out that Tharja lost.

I'm so done with people getting piss off on a fictional character & shaming them for liking them & that's what Reddit does.

bottlegnomes is decent enough to at least ask me on why I felt that way & I explained & I still haven't had a chance to respond to him because I gotta explain to you what's gotta be done to drop this.

Edited by Zangetsu

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

I assume there are other people who've used up all their flags too, and not all flag hoarders will use their flags wisely. I guess the best option is to use your flags during the high multiplier hours to maximize points in few flags.

Makes sense, then I'll only have to pray that some of the few high multipliers that Airzura is going to get don't come when I'm sleeping and that Airzura will get a 7x multiplier, that would be pretty sweet.

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Everyone was reacting the last few pages, but I'm the one that stood out to you. I said "The hell you care?" which for some reason gets you up in arms even though everyone else either celebrating & slamming Tharja losing or actually bummed out that Tharja lost.

I'm so done with people getting piss off on a fictional character & shaming them for liking them & that's what Reddit does.

bottlegnomes is decent enough to at least ask me on why I felt that way & I explained & I still haven't had a chance to respond to him because I gotta explain to you what's gotta be done to drop this.

I reacted to Lord-Zero, so clearly you're not the only one that stood out to me. Also, I'm more concerned with the feelings of real people than what people think about fictional characters. That is what gets me "up in arms". And nothing stops you from responding to two people at a time, so don't blame me for your not responding to bottlegnomes. You're also welcome to stop responding to me first.

Edited by Sunwoo

Just now, Sunwoo said:

I reacted to Lord-Zero, so clearly you're not the only one that stood out to me. Also, I'm more concerned with the feelings of real people than what people think about fictional characters. That is what gets me "up in arms". And nothing stops you from responding to two people at a time, so don't blame me for your not responding to bottlegnomes.

Fine, drop it then.

23 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

I'm happy that team Azura won. Now to take down Lissa. Poor team Ryoma though, they were constantly behind and unlike team Lissa, didn't get a last minute multiplier. I feel bad for team Tharja though, fans get bashed(other sites mostly) and the only reason why they lost was thanks to a last minute multiplier.

I rather enjoy these gauntlets but they tend to bring out the worst in people. So much hypocrisy on other sites which makes me thankful for Serenes not being known for that. 

I went to sleep about 9 hours ago, but I can say that Azura got multipliers starting at 10 hours ago which lasted for about 40 minutes or so. For a long time  either their scores were somewhat even or Ryoma got multipliers.

Edited by silveraura25