Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

To Azura Teammates

I just switch my lead to Siegbert. He don't have expensive skills like my Shiro but he will nuke any Brave Lyn in a single hit.

Of course, He has S-Rank support with my Shiro ^^

Edited by Ginko

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to switch things up and send out my Clair to my fellows on Team Azura. Let me know if she makes it your way!

12 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

By some miracle, I'm actually done with the color quests, so feel free to put whomever you want as your rep.

I only actually pulled one copy of her from her banner since I was pretty certain she would be dropped to 4-star rarity afterwards. And that was definitely the right decision because after her banner ended, my barracks just got flooded with 4-star copies of her for some reason.

Don't give up hope! Find a bunch of cute girls to use as bait.

I have a bunch of Ests and Firs saved up, perhaps their cuteness will be enough to draw in Soleil!

Just now, tobuShogi said:

Just spent 200 flags. Still have 2300 left. Don't know if I can do it but the goal is to use all of them.

You can spend them all. Just not with Multipliers.

25 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Just spent 200 flags. Still have 2300 left. Don't know if I can do it but the goal is to use all of them.

You can spend as many as 400 flags per hour (clear 2 Voting Gauntlet battles and spend 200 flags for each).

I just got in a fight with an Alfonse and two dancers...It's kinda funny considering that the excess of dancers complaints tend to come from Team Azura members.

Also props to the person who has a Brave Bow/Glimmer/Death Blow/Heavy Blade B!Lyn+10, what a beast!

6 hours ago, Frenzify said:

Oh damn, just realised I still had Beruka out as my main when I moved on to team Lissa... I'll change her if anyone wants.

Yes that would help please :)

i've been getting her lately and while Reposition is nice, colour variety is nicer

On 1/4/2018 at 8:06 PM, Zangetsu said:

People jumping for joy that Tharja lost & Lissa probably been fine on it's own but since the CYL Gauntlet is still fresh off my mind I remember the sheer outrage when Camilla beated Lyn through the multiplier. Seeing the exact opposite of that happening on sites like Reddit pisses me off to no ends because it's a good thing that the "underdog" won but when it was the vice-versa showing up that's when it was fine to be angry.

I'm so done with craps like that & this forum is better on the way people are reacting.

Well, thanks I guess.

However, bitching about another site here isn't really going to help things.  If the behavior of other people in the gauntlet irritates you, some of the things you can do are:

1. Find somewhere else to hang during Gauntlet Week.  Perhaps something like the slow cooker subreddit would be more to your tastes!
2. Behave more maturely than those who you don't like.  I grinned a little when I found out that Lissa won, but that's about it.
3. Don't spread the hate.  It's a game.  I'm in it for feathers.

EDIT: Oh, right, the gauntlet.

I really hate sacrificing one of my other teammates to Brave Lyn, but it's the best way to get rid of her, because I have yet to meet one that can survive Leon.

Edited by eclipse

36 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

It's kinda funny considering that the excess of dancers complaints tend to come from Team Azura members.

I mean, most of that is because dancers cannot dance for dancers and are typically not great for combat, meaning a team of 2 dancers and 1 combat unit is rather hard to use if the 1 combat unit can't carry.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean, most of that is because dancers cannot dance for dancers and are typically not great for combat, meaning a team of 2 dancers and 1 combat unit is rather hard to use if the 1 combat unit can't carry.

That's true. I've also had my fair share of normal Azuras and Airzuras from randos (I don't mind it as much because my Airzura is geared towards combat instead of full support), but it was ironic to see the scenario you described on the enemy team.

43 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I just got in a fight with an Alfonse and two dancers...It's kinda funny considering that the excess of dancers complaints tend to come from Team Azura members.

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

On Team Lissa, I went up against an Olivia, Azura, and NY!Azura once. I seriously think that people try to troll their own team sometimes. Personally, I will never set a dancer as my lead unit because they are only good when you build a team around them, and I don't like screwing people over.

I met Ryouma, Sakura and Takumi on team Azura, that was pretty sweet. All the Hoshidan siblings vs. my killer dragon.

Things are looking grim for Lissa though. I'm hoping for a miracle, but it looks like Fates' most dangerous person will win the popularity contest. Curse her beautiful Japanese clothes.

Lissa pulled one miracle, and I believe she can do it again. . .as in, final-round multiplier and everyone saving 400 flags.

But I will believe!

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Lissa pulled one miracle, and I believe she can do it again. . .as in, final-round multiplier and everyone saving 400 flags.

But I will believe!

The score on hour 42 will determine Lissa's chances. If Team Lissa has a multiplier that hour, things will be looking grim. If Team Azura has a multiplier that hour, Team Lissa has a decent chance to take the win with a strong rally. If it's Same Hell, Lissa can only win if they exit Same Hell exactly in time to give Team Lissa a last-hour multiplier.

Either way, I'm down for watching the usual shenanigans.

This actually turned out pretty well for me score wise. I missed the early morning multiplier because lol 7-9AM and I passed on the 4.5x multiplier which I'm still not sure was a good thing, but I'm here for this 7x multiplier and after that I'll have 300 flags left with every flag spent this round on multipliers. I'm really happy with that.

I doubt Azura will get another multiplier, but if she does I'll blow the my last 300 then. Otherwise I'll just spend them the final hour of the gauntlet. I have confidence in my ranking.

7 hours ago, kcirrot said:

The power of team feathers:

I’m sure I won’t stay rank 3, but I can’t find any better evidence that the best strategy is to ignore your favorite and abuse the silly multiplier.

22B298D2-6C76-4373-AF00-3F31DFB9C5FB.png

Congrats on that score!  I managed to get Rank 16, which a personal high for me, I think.

gJRrckt.png?1

I didn't know if there was going to be lots of Same Hell and/or me not being able to play much today, so I dumped the rest of my Flags this morning, but I think I should be good for top 1000, hopefully.

Well I've got 700 flags left and the spreadsheet says Lissa will get 4 more multipliers so I should be able to dump all my flags. Probably didn't need to dump as many early as I did. Wonder if I should risk holding 400 for that possible last hour multiplier or not.

2 minutes ago, Usana said:

Well I've got 700 flags left and the spreadsheet says Lissa will get 4 more multipliers so I should be able to dump all my flags. Probably didn't need to dump as many early as I did. Wonder if I should risk holding 400 for that possible last hour multiplier or not.

Honestly, I don't think the 0.1 or 0.2 makes all that big of a difference in total score.  It's better to use them than risk not getting a multiplier at all.  In rounds one and two, I'm a bit more of a risk taker, but not in the final round.

@Frenzify Not sure if you're still awake but can you change Beruka?

I had a team of Lissa, Beruka and a rubbish lv 37 vanilla Hector and had to verse a merged Fury Arvis, Brave Roy and Arden.

I didn't think I'd win, but thankfully you're Beruka took 0 damage from Arden (when Arden's Ignis wasn't charged, had to sacrifice Lissa) and fought back with Ignis. I really appreciate your Beruka pulling through but if I get Beruka again in a very disadvantaged matchup I might have to temporarily unfriend for a while because all the big multipliers are at this time :(

Also Pavise Hector at least survived Brave Roy in red health- enough for Lissa to finish him off. The one time Pavise was great.

Edited by mcsilas

Yeah that is what I was thinking. Same reason I dumped so many early on. I missed out on both the earlier rounds due to multipliers and schedules not matching and ended up with at least 1800 flags when this round began. My score for this round is already higher than the previous two combined.

What I do wish is that had held on to a few more from earlier. those I spent in the 5.x's could have been much better spent now. Le Sigh. That is probably making a couple hundred thousand point dent in my score. I think my hopes of getting into the top thousand for both categories is pretty much dead. I think I'll manage to hold top 1000 in army. Maybe. But I would have to climb over 3000 places to make 1000 overall. My final score should be something like 3,150,000 or there abouts. Not sure if that will be enough by the end.

Also I have Guidance Lolicopter running around. Not only have I gotten tired of hundreds of greens, but with random allies mobility is beyond sucky. Seriously people need to put positionals on their units or else armors have a heck of a time getting around.

Edit- Dang nab it. I may end up saving 400 flags until the end entirely inadvertently. This is getting ridiculous. I get the same dang B!Ike every single match always up against multiple reds, at least he has a reposition. And for the non-friend ally I keep getting 4* unfinished Alfonses.

Edited by Usana

This is why I have Leon as my go-to.  For whoever gets him (which I swear is no one), he'll basically destroy on PP.

I'm tempted to swap him out for the stupid gimmick Lukas.  However, he's pretty weak to ranged units and greens, hence why I have Leon.

57 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

@mcsilas My bad, my bad. It just occurred to me to check if anyone replied to me. I've sent my Brave Roy out for now.

Okay, thanks I appreciate it! Still impressed about your Beruka but the game likes giving me green units right now

I didn't get Brave Roy yet but instead got an Axura... at least she dances.

1 hour ago, Usana said:

Edit- Dang nab it. I may end up saving 400 flags until the end entirely inadvertently. This is getting ridiculous. I get the same dang B!Ike every single match always up against multiple reds, at least he has a reposition. And for the non-friend ally I keep getting 4* unfinished Alfonses.

It's weird.  In other Gauntlets I struggle to get any Greens at all, and now I get nothing but Greens.  And it's not just Lissas, but Amelias, Ninos, BIkes, and even Axura.  Are people trying to troll on purpose?

Edited by Rezzy