Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

Just lost another one(during a same thankfully). B!Ike, my Lissa, a random unfinished Hector vs. Arden, Sigurd, Double Savage Dazzling Gravity+ Elise.

I managed to take down everyone but Arden. I am pretty sure even reviving wouldn't have helped because Arden was practically invulnerable to them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, MisfitMiju said:

Well GG team Lissa Azura is about to obliterate us with indignation

Yes, gg Team Lissa! But, well, you know what's coming... *starts incantation*

I, who stands in the full light of the heavens,
Call upon thee who will open up the Gates of Hell,
Come forth, divine lightning...
THIS ENDS NOW...!
INDIGNATION!!!

Spoiler

Thanks @shadowofchaos for uploading this vid in 2011, so that I could use it early on in 2018!

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Question, does anyone remember who of Azura, Tharja, and Camilla had the highest number of first hour points?

I believe Azura had more points than anyone in Round 1 but Tharja was not that far behind her.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Question, does anyone remember who of Azura, Tharja, and Camilla had the highest number of first hour points?

In the first round? Azura (30.8 mn), followed by Tharja (30.4 mn), then Camilla (13.2 mn). Round Two had Azura with 165 mn and Tharja 153 mn.

Ah, all right. In that case Azura did legitimately have the highest hour 1 total points, but it looks like it was really close between her and Tharja in both rounds. Kind of surprised to see Camilla have such low number of points compared to them in the first round, though. Is NY!Camilla kind of a subpar unit?

7 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Yes, gg Team Lissa! But, well, you know what's coming... *starts incantation*

I, who stands in the full light of the heavens,
Call upon thee who will open up the Gates of Hell,
Come forth, divine lightning...
THIS ENDS NOW...!
INDIGNATION!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks @shadowofchaos for uploading this vid in 2011, so that I could use it early on in 2018!

Losing may suck but stuff like this makes it easier to deal with we'll get her next time

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Ah, all right. In that case Azura did legitimately have the highest hour 1 total points, but it looks like it was really close between her and Tharja in both rounds.

Tharja actually got slightly more than Azura in hour two and every time they had a multiplier during the same hour, Tharja earned more than Azura at least as far as Round 1 is concerned. So yeah, it really was neck-and-neck between them.

26 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Kind of surprised to see Camilla have such low number of points compared to them in the first round, though. Is NY!Camilla kind of a subpar unit?

No, she's just not anything particularly novel. Tharja is a tome armor with Close Counter by default and is wearing less clothes than usual (her Japanese voice lines are legitimately cute, though), and Azura is a flying dancer. Camilla is also wearing more clothes than usual.