Tempest Trials Mini: Stepping into the New Year!

Vaximillian

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Score 109,743 (~12k with auto-battle) at rank 3,122, that's it. Won't repeat this madness though ... 

@DefaultBeep Good luck! 

Heh, I wouldn't blame you. it's a long grind for minimal extra rewards, unless one counts the many extra HM feathers that can be earned as extra rewards.

Thank you! Apparently most people just stop caring once they enter the top 1,000. Just did my final run, and I'm at rank 586 now, with a final score of 167,832. So many stamina potions spent...

Getting nervy because I never feel I can fully trust the displayed rank and shenanigans might happen before the formal awarding of feathers, but 86,725 points is rank 8,632 as of my last update, so surely I'm safe. Right? Right?

P.S. Anyone know of a way to force the game to fetch the up-to-date score from the server without having to play a map?

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Heh, I wouldn't blame you. it's a long grind for minimal extra rewards, unless one counts the many extra HM feathers that can be earned as extra rewards.

Thank you! Apparently most people just stop caring once they enter the top 1,000. Just did my final run, and I'm at rank 586 now, with a final score of 167,832. So many stamina potions spent...

Usually I don't spend pots on TTs, perhaps only 1-2 on the last day to remain in top 5k. This time I spend 7-8, I don't remember exactly how many. 

I'm certainly not going for a score of >200k in regular TTs, you would have scored >300k with that rate. 

Yeah, one thing about regular TTs is that I'll almost certainly run a net potion profit during them (the double potion rewards on week two helps), whereas I'll be down at least several of them over the course of a mini.

25 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Yeah, one thing about regular TTs is that I'll almost certainly run a net potion profit during them (the double potion rewards on week two helps), whereas I'll be down at least several of them over the course of a mini.

I don't mind losing some pots to gain some last minute rewards, still have 200+ stacked. But not spending pots at all is a good sanity check for this game. 

Finished at 92k. Last I checked I was around rank 682x or somewhere around there. I'm not worried about falling out of the top 10k and thankfully I made up the other 2k feathers from HM farming so everything's alright.

86,725 points is rank 8,698, pretty sure I had to spend that last stamina potion not to drop out though. A decent week's work, but I look forward to the quiet week coming up, no TT, no VG, demotion week in arena, leaving AA as the only chore to do. Well, that and whittling down my full barracks, but 50000 feathers saved up will go some way towards doing that.

Rank 9841. Feels good knowing I booted somebody out.

This was a good TT. The short run time and generous bonus units are the mark of a TT Mini. Some of the maps are kind of annoying with so many impassable walls, but enemy placements tended to be extremely softball. The next TT will have trouble topping this one for sure

4 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

OMG, I came so close. I really wish I didn't  have to go to work last night.

I finished with 158,735 points which was rank #1240. I was auto-battling with my phone in my pocket while I worked and then I took my break for the last 30 mins of the TT. Despite the furious last-ditch effort, I only dropped about 100 ranks. I wonder where the cut-off was exactly.

I really need to focus more on the earlier days. On the 2nd last day, I gained more than 35k, and on the last day I did over 50k. And I still failed to get in the top 1000.

This was by far the most competitive TT. It is ridiculous that it required over 160k to get in the top 1000. You would have needed to average 23k per day to make it.

I'm gonna miss using NY!Corrin. He was actually pretty amazing with the TT buffs, and I even upgraded his weapon. With Summoner support his Def went up to like 46. Unfortunately I have many different natures of Leon and the resources to +10 him so if I really  want to use a high Def archer I will just use him.

17 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

I'm gonna miss using NY!Corrin. He was actually pretty amazing with the TT buffs, and I even upgraded his weapon. With Summoner support his Def went up to like 46. Unfortunately I have many different natures of Leon and the resources to +10 him so if I really  want to use a high Def archer I will just use him.

Yes, Corrin was much better than expected. Teamed-up with Sakura, they could tank anything (apart from M!Robin). Also the drive effect of the seasonal units was handy in many situations. Airzura buffed by her partner Camilla could tank surprisingly much.