Tempest Trials Mini: Shrouded by the Storm!

Vaximillian

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alexmender I'm a bit jealous that you've actually leveled yours up by now... Mine is still at 1 +1 while I run Fjorm in the Tempest... Her stats besides HP are sadly a bit low indeed, but she's certainly workable, and I'm glad she's been working well for you! And she's a bit of a tank with that HP, Fury, and Tempest bonuses, which is a role I could've used more often for a lot of my own Tempest runs...

Reached a bit past the halfway point now, so all the unique rewards are now gone. I've been running Clarisse, CYL Lucina, NY Azura, and Fjorm mostly lately, and it's gone surprisingly well; Ultimate Clarisse is still a blast to use, CYL Lucina gets fun stat bonuses and has some actual skills now, and Fjorm handles any ranged threat that isn't green. Azura... flies and dances and that's about it, but she hardly needs to do any more to be helpful anyway.

I actually forgot I had a fully built Summer Robin (with weapon refinement!) that I could be using in this tempest. 

Once Ike and Soren cap HM I'm going to swap them out with her and Marisa. Only at 16k. Taking it a bit slow but probably going to pick up the pace as there will be a lot to do in Heroes outside of the Tempest very soon and I'm probably gonna need those orbs ASAP.

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

@Alexmender I'm a bit jealous that you've actually leveled yours up by now... Mine is still at 1 +1 while I run Fjorm in the Tempest... Her stats besides HP are sadly a bit low indeed, but she's certainly workable, and I'm glad she's been working well for you! And she's a bit of a tank with that HP, Fury, and Tempest bonuses, which is a role I could've used more often for a lot of my own Tempest runs...

Reached a bit past the halfway point now, so all the unique rewards are now gone. I've been running Clarisse, CYL Lucina, NY Azura, and Fjorm mostly lately, and it's gone surprisingly well; Ultimate Clarisse is still a blast to use, CYL Lucina gets fun stat bonuses and has some actual skills now, and Fjorm handles any ranged threat that isn't green. Azura... flies and dances and that's about it, but she hardly needs to do any more to be helpful anyway.

The magic of having a full day with nothing to do but chug stamina pots like a madman. Yeah, she reached 61 HP which meant Infantry Pulse for everyone! It was key on having Lancina's Aether at a minimum of 3 CD factoring QP, that and she was the main way for my team to survive Titania/Arthur and their Emerald weapons. I would've liked to give her Renewal 3 but I ran out of Fae's, still the 2 version is more than good to keep her healthy despite Fury with Genny's support. 

9 hours ago, Alexmender said:

(damn you IPhone 6 and your shitty battery life!)

I feel ya. My phone is basically plugged in 24/7 unless I leave the house. I have a 6 foot (2 meter) extension cord so that I'm not forced to be right next to a wall.

Man, all of you who hit 50k already. All you need to do is average like half of that per day and top 1000 is pretty likely. Unless the competitiveness of this TT hits an absurd all time high.

I topped off Spring Xander and Ayra since they already had 3000 HM. Fjorm and Bride Lyn will be maxing out at the same time, and PA!Azura will be able to take over the 40% role after them.

Marisa is just as great as Joshua was for his, but I won't be +1-ing her. Brave Lucina is nice with the Drive Def seal.

I wish a lot of my bonus units didn't already have 3000 HM.

Edited by Hawk King

Got my 5* Marisa with my two triple-point runs today and immediately let her off the leash. It's always entertaining how fast they blow through low level TTs with their buffs - one level 8 run, one level 20 run and two level 30 runs took her all the way to 40 without bothering to learn a single skill, and she earned just 36HM (and 936 SP) in the process. She killed every possible enemy on those runs except two, one Sapphire Lance Sully, and one Cecilia I accidentally left in range of Inigo.

Still taking it relatively easy for now, just one stamina pot per day. I'll ramp it up once double SP kicks in tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Good thing it goes up to 4000 now, am I right?

Yeah, but that is only 1000 more to gain. If this was SS based I would have had like 5-6 units all below 500.

1 minute ago, Hawk King said:

Yeah, but that is only 1000 more to gain. If this was SS based I would have had like 5-6 units all below 500.

I feel ya, my Myrrh is sitting in a corner, crying, while Eirika is there to console her (and whatever SS units I have otherwise).

Just now, MonkeyCheez3K said:

I feel ya, my Myrrh is sitting in a corner, crying, while Eirika is there to console her (and whatever SS units I have otherwise).

My Myrrh isn’t crying. Instead she is myrrhdering for the great justice.

1 minute ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

You had a spare DC, tho. She may be bulky, but without DC I don't really feel like taking her with me without some fun bonus in stats.

Ah, yes, it’s rather easy to take DC for granted. Guess that first legendary banner turned out to be a blessing in disguise for me. Still doesn’t numb the pain in my chest because of no Deirdre, but at least it was Hector.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

My Myrrh isn’t crying. Instead she is myrrhdering for the great justice.

LOL, instead of the rhythm game they should have made a mode where all of the loli dragons ate their enemies. "Hungry Hungry Lolis"

@Hawk King I blew through TT yesterday because I had time and the weekend tends to be really busy for me, plus I wanted to make sure I could devote most of my play time to the new maps and the rhythm game tomorrow.  I save all my stamina potions for TT anyway, I still have over 80 left after yesterday.

9 hours ago, Hawk King said:

I feel ya. My phone is basically plugged in 24/7 unless I leave the house. I have a 6 foot (2 meter) extension cord so that I'm not forced to be right next to a wall.

Man, all of you who hit 50k already. All you need to do is average like half of that per day and top 1000 is pretty likely. Unless the competitiveness of this TT hits an absurd all time high.

I topped off Spring Xander and Ayra since they already had 3000 HM. Fjorm and Bride Lyn will be maxing out at the same time, and PA!Azura will be able to take over the 40% role after them.

Marisa is just as great as Joshua was for his, but I won't be +1-ing her. Brave Lucina is nice with the Drive Def seal.

I wish a lot of my bonus units didn't already have 3000 HM.

I should try doing the same thing, freaking phone lasts a whole day on stand by but as soon as I start playing Heroes it dies in 4-5 hours. 

I grinded like crazy for the orbs, yesterday I ended at 63k and thanks to the monthly quests I still have like 80 stamina pots. I might do another crazy spurt today after finishing the tower quests. I just want to be free for the rhythm game mode, I suck at those but still want the rewards.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I should try doing the same thing, freaking phone lasts a whole day on stand by but as soon as I start playing Heroes it dies in 4-5 hours. 

Mine doesn't even last 2 hours with the brightness all the way down. It will die on standby in 8-10 hours. I really need to get a new one, but I spend too much on heroes. Hopefully we will get a slow stretch where I won't want to do many summons.

Score of 60,088 is good for rank #476 right now. I hope to be between 70-80k by the end of the day.

There was a severe drop-off after I hit 50k. It seems lots of people went for the quick rush to get all the rewards and are now going much more slowly.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I would totally play that.

IKR? Even if it was just literally mashing all over the screen with zero skill involved. As long as it was filled with all of their roaring and lots of chomping sounds, I feel like it would be better than the rhythm game.

I tried auto battle for the first time this TT and I noticed the AI is quite suicidal. It was going fine until the AI decided adult Tiki shall die on Shigure. It also threw PA!Azura at a Chrom but she killed him and survived with 1hp. She also killed a full health Hector at 26 hp so I guess it’s not all bad but it doesn’t seem to have any sense of self-preservation.

Changed a little my second team, to not depend on a healer. Marisa got Renewal, Lancina heals with Aether (boosted by heavy blade and infantry pulse), Axura has Escape route (but always never procs that). Jeorge (Brave+) doesn't care if he's on low health:

Spoiler

OhttUfA.jpg

8w3DcnQ.jpg

Gu34wjm.jpg

tYuCkCN.jpg

Not much challenge with 3 bonus units + Brave Archer. Perhaps I should make a TT1 revival and play with some 4* units. Effie and M!Robin never got their promotion. 

7 hours ago, Hawk King said:

LOL, instead of the rhythm game they should have made a mode where all of the loli dragons ate their enemies. "Hungry Hungry Lolis"

Sounds fun, "Dragon Munch". What would be the rewards? Giant Spoons? 

2 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I tried auto battle for the first time this TT and I noticed the AI is quite suicidal. It was going fine until the AI decided adult Tiki shall die on Shigure. It also threw PA!Azura at a Chrom but she killed him and survived with 1hp. She also killed a full health Hector at 26 hp so I guess it’s not all bad but it doesn’t seem to have any sense of self-preservation.

Axura is crazy, she nearly solos the last map (which is quite blue-heavy). 

17 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

The AI prioritizes attacking something over staying alive over dealing damage over not taking damage.

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Sounds fun, "Dragon Munch". What would be the rewards? Giant Spoons? 

Dragons don't need spoons to eat.

33k after day two, all manually lunatic/7 (except 3 runs to level Marisa). 3 pots used (or 4? Don't remember). 

Marisa will need a new team soon, since Lancina, Axura and Jeorge are near to max HM. Fjorm, Dorcas and Klein are candidates. Or I'll try Cordelia with guidance and ATK tactics.