Tempest Trials Mini: Shrouded by the Storm!

Vaximillian

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, we'll have the three new banner units, plus Lyon and Marissa as the bonus units.  DO we know who the other three will be?  If I had to guess, I'd say Ephraim, Innes, and Tana.

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Would it be so uncommon to have a banner tomorrow and the TTs start on Wednesday (Tuesday Pacific time). 

We already have confirmation from the timeline that the TT is on Tuesday (Monday at 11PM Pacific Time).

That's odd, where's the notification confirming Marisa will be in the event? I've seen them edit existing notifications without warning before, but that seems like a weird thing to remove.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

30th Pacific time. It will be the 31st for the most of the world.

So if the TTs would start on Wednesday (for most of the world), would it be so strange to have a banner on Tuesday (for most of the world including me)?

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

30th Pacific time. It will be the 31st for the most of the world.

Yeah, 11 PM PST to be exact. Once Daylight Savings Time comes back into play here in America land on March 11th, we won't have to deal with this confusion any longer at least until DST goes away again but I digress.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Glennstavos but the timeline says 30th? Or am I just confused? 

Oh I was wrong, glancing at the date and time on my desktop I failed to notice it was past midnight and thought the 30th was Monday. So it does start on wednesday. Or late Tuesday for my side of the planet.

Still, TT Banners dropping on the day of or the day before is certainly out of the ordinary. It's always been several days before so that players could grab bonus units in preparation for the event.

It's kind of weird that we didn't get any news about the mini-TT today. Granted, we still have a few days, but most of the time, we'll get a banner/notification at least a few days prior. Doing it the day before doesn't really give folks a lot of time to prepare. Not to mention we've got the legendary banner too. I wonder if that means we'll be getting the news for both tomorrow... 

23 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Still, TT Banners dropping on the day of or the day before is certainly out of the ordinary. It's always been several days before so that players could grab bonus units in preparation for the event.

In contrary to the second Mini-TTs, the first Mini-TTs had only a banner for the 40% units. All of the 20% units have been free units (Ursula, Lloyd, Masked Marth, Anna). Perhaps they distinguish between seasonal and regular TTs regarding banners and bonus units. 

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

In contrary to the second Mini-TTs, the first Mini-TTs had only a banner for the 40% units. All of the 20% units have been free units (Ursula, Lloyd, Masked Marth, Anna). Perhaps they distinguish between seasonal and regular TTs regarding banners and bonus units. 

That's a good point, since I'm just noticing now that because the TT is a mini, the banner of new units that will serve as 40% will be running for the entire duration. So if the rest of the bonus units end up being free units (Lyon, Valter, Askr unit, Masked Marth, or Joshua) then a TT banner would be truly redundant. 

And the reason we didn't get an announcement notification for the TT could be just that they don't want to spoil the element of the next Legendary Hero. Since this TT will surely provide us with an additional blessing of that element.

No banner is ok, I also like the idea of a FEH channel, but why can't we know about the bonus units today? It would have been nice to use the day for preparations ... 

Thus only half team is ready, these guys want to know their team-mates: 

Spoiler

CygwcSP.png

8ofnAyO.png

29 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

No banner is ok, I also like the idea of a FEH channel, but why can't we know about the bonus units today? It would have been nice to use the day for preparations ... 

Thus only half team is ready, these guys want to know their team-mates: 

Hide contents

CygwcSP.png

8ofnAyO.png

This be my Myrrh. She is adorably deadly, and will be even more myrrhderous with the tempest boosts!
IMG_20180130_214959.jpg

@mampfoid I was thinking of going Nowi, Ike, and Genny. I’m doing this team because I have all three color’s covered, plus, Myrrh and Nowi have a support for dragon emblem so I can build that up along the way. Plus, Myrrh can all ferry them around with guidance. And Genny can heal if anyone gets to low.

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

@mampfoid I was thinking of going Nowi, Ike, and Genny. I’m doing this team because I have all three color’s covered, plus, Myrrh and Nowi have a support for dragon emblem so I can build that up along the way. Plus, Myrrh can all ferry them around with guidance. And Genny can heal if anyone gets to low.

Guidance is a good idea, depending on the news tomorrow, I'll upgrade that seal. DC seal won't need an upgrade. 

Yeah, I originally was thinking Vantage in the B slot and the QR seal for Arena with Myrrh, but now it looks like I have to use Fjorm as well for points and she's probably a better user of the QR seal (no other mage bait out of Ike, Olivia and Myrrh). Would love a DC, especially since mine is +Res, but I've given her the Close Def seal for now.

I'll probably go full dragons for autobattling TT, but a bit wary of doing Lunatic 7 without a ranged unit. Maybe something like Myrrh, Airzura, Summer Corrin and probably Lyon unless tomorrow's stream announces something better to do with my feathers (or a surprise bonus unit).

32 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yep, DC is the cream on the pie, very nice. I'll let mine equip the tomorrow to be released DC seal. 

@Vaximillian @Poimagic Do you have a TT-team for her in mind? 

No idea at all. I’m going to wing it, as usual. My heaviest hitters already capped their HM in the previous tempest, so I’ll have to improvise. If Eirika is the boss, as assumed, then Micaiah would be a great counterpick against her.

First time ever having two 40% bonus units. Probably run Eirika first so I can train up Myrrh. Ended up with a +atk/-def Myrrh, which I have mixed feelings on (the nature; not Myrrh, super hyped for her). On one hand, it means she can't run great flame as well, but on the other hand, 55 attack is really good, and 32/31 defensive stats are still really beefy and can probably trigger great flame's effect against plenty of people. Maybe they'll give out phantom def.

Edited by bottlegnomes